Spoiler (Bl) Everyday I Get Up to See the Villian Stealing the Show

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Dec 3, 2018.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 每天起床都看到反派在抢戏

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=1974765
    (Looks like there are 110 chapters: 108 chaps with two extras)

Here is the NU blurb:

The wrong way to act as a villain no.1 (ETA: this MTLs as The wrong way to do the villain pffft): Get rid of the protagonist while he still hasn’t become powerful.

The wrong way to act as a villain no.2: Take the limelight from the protagonist at the key moment.

The wrong way to act as a villain no.3: Make the protagonist fall in love with you, thus making him incapable of completing the final step – eliminating the major villain.

Han Changsheng, Head of the Demonic Cult, is the major villain who’s employed all three incorrect methods.

—————

As the leader of the first Demonic Cult in the underground world of martial arts and cultivation, Tianning Cult, Han Changsheng carried on the long-standing tradition of an unstable mind and a refusal to seek any treatment.

Originally, his life should have passed by quickly and simply, but one day he kicked a descended Immortal Lord off a cliff. In order to make up for this mistake, he must aid the Immortal Lord in ascending back to his position… but why does this mistake keep growing? Hey, lao zi doesn’t need you as a younger brother, you should look for An Yuan! Don’t chase after lao zi, you’re destined to be An Yuan’s wife! Don’t worship lao zi as a martial arts lord, lao zi is the genuine leader of the Demonic Cult! Hey, Hey lao zi is obviously the major villain! What the hell are you doing?!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  3. NotReading

NotReading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems like 10/10 comedy
    Bring the spoilers

4. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 please spoil me so I can go and mtl if it is good. I need a good comedy right now.

5. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is shou? say yes pls

6. lalalyly

lalalyly Digging translating pits and jumping into them.

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is gong

7. Rozenkreuz

Rozenkreuz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yessss I like gong MC :blobmelt::blobmelt:
    Add to my growing unread danmei list

8. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    really? then I'll update my reading list. I don't have anything against shou MC's but every novel has shou MC soo...

White Head Ice Prince likes this.
  9. NotReading

NotReading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ended up mtl'ing this
    very rough rough small spoilers
    In random order wut i rmbr skipping lotcha stuff.

So basically in last chap they reveal mc was a catnip grass demon (cat?) and became ML fairy pet then ml shit happened and ML ended up sending him into reincarnation cycle aka why he doesnt have a past life.

ML's tribulation in mortal world is actually a love tribulation

So in the end MC doesnt have to die but live together till old age with ML and then they go back to heaven together.( this is confusing tbh if they ended up living in mortal world or not)

Mc was shy up there? and ML wanted revenge? for the 2 times MC topped him in mortal world? dunno who topped here cuz mr crab in all scenes.

Ok now back from somewhere earlier. MC joins sect finds ML is hella narcistic and likes being saved or smth so he plots around that.

MC ends up becoming some elders disciple and learn the shit ML should + got some internal force from some other elder which was supposed to go to ML.

MC cant controls this internal force and he needs ML help to integrate it.( some stuff about a special skill from his family)

MC pretends to jump off a cliff and but in reality grabs some vines ML jumps after him and falls to the ground.

He gets amnesia and his personality changes. MC pretends to be his teacher and stuff. ML is hella suspsicious of him but make a deal to help him with the force. Which uhh makes em sweaty and stuff and makes em look like they did the deed.

MC can't wash his underwear and stuff.

Various investigations about who killed ML's dad they also meet the 2 guardians on MC who cant keep a secret for shit.( MC interaction with people from his sect r very amusing)

MC pretty much changed all people from his sect fate from the original fate.

Person who killed ML dad was yue peng the one who adopted him.

MC somehow or other ended up doing heroic deed and becoming famous and stealing the spotlight like a boss.

He even ended up getting the qualifications for martial arts lord.

ML kept blushing around MC but wasnt sure to trust him cuz he too mysterious.

They first did it when MC went crazy from internal force.

The cat is also a demon who can human form.It's name is stinky little egg.

MC keeps gettign annoyed with people saying ML is more beautiful.

ML thinks MC likes him but is shy about it despite his normal shameless attitude.

MC keeps changing appearences trhought the story mostly to his sect people.

In the end MC tries to make his people be away from the sect when ML comes to kill MC as sect leader ( he doesn't know MC= han hangshen)

But they didnt believe and stayed there then first lines about mc finding he doesnt have to die happen

That's the disorderly stuff I can rmbr ;P

10. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since I am curious, I tried to mtl. Luckily, for this novel the mtl is easy (usually mtl for this type of genre is really hard to understand)

Chap 4-10

- MC disguised himself as Liu Jiulong and entered Yuehua sect. His mission was to drive ML out of the sect so ML later could meet mysterious old man to inherit his knowledge/skills. ML hadn't return yet from his trip so MC had nothing to do.
    - one day, MC saw Yu Yuer, daughter of Yuehua sect practicing with other students. However since she was the only female disciple and daughter of head sect, everyone didn't use their full ability and thus keep losing to her.
    - she bullied the youngest disciple there, liu xiaochi, whom she disliked. But MC intervened.
    She was shocked since Liu Jiulong always supported her before. MC though treated her coldly.
    - mC gained that small disciple trust. He also gained yuer's affection. Since everyone always put her on pedestal, this was new experience for her.
    She kept hounding him everyday. Mc beat him everyday but she didn't stop.
    She also asking MC nonstop, "how if we go to drink tea together?
    No!
    How if we go to city?
    No!
    MC rejected her everyday. The other disciples only shook their heads.
    But yuer only said. 'Eldest senior brother is so handsome!'

- ML returned to the sect. MC managed to ask him why did he hate Tianning sect?
    ML said it's because they killed his father.
    MC didn't know about this. He thought that he will ask once he returned to Tianning sect.

- while MC was indeed the head of Tianning sect, he was only 19 years old. His ability was only so so eventough he was really good at disguising skills. The ability of his subordinates were so much higher than him. He was also quite lazy and liked to skip lesson.

- yuer and ML trained together. She was angry at ML. 'You and everyone are the same. Just because I'm teacher daughter you all always lose to me. Only big brother treated me seriously!'
    Eavesdropping MC. 'What kind of misunderstanding is this!'

- nearby town was attacked by yin yang demon. The demons were also target of Tianning sect. Tianning sect always adopted abandoned orphans to become their students. Being raised there, they became loyal and treachery rarely happen. During one of this adoption process, the demon attacked them. Mc was furious and put bounty on their heads.

- So this time, Mc was eager to teach them a lesson. Liu xiaochi though, 'senior is too great..'
    Yuer was equally eager.
    Ml warned her. 'Dont underestimate the demons.'
    'With big brother here, what's to be afraid though.' Yuer retorted.
    Ml was speechless. what the hell happened when he was gone?

- at town, they actually met lu baizian and lu qingqian, mc's left and right protector. The way they were asking info from people was really hilarious. They looked gentle and bookish. So in order to look more menacing, one would practice smiling viciously in front of mirror for one hour every day and the other would blush which result as looking cute

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    HesheFell, Queue, DarkBlue and 13 others like this.
  11. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    - they slept at inn. MC went to spy ML and after hearing ML's monolog, MC really want to hit ML.
    What kind of narcistic man is this!
    Saying things like, 'i'm so excellent, i wonder if i'm actually an immortal. If not, how can I be so perfect...bla bla bla... i understand why big brother detest me, after all i am better than him in everything bla bla bla.. master wants me to get closer to his daughter but she is so spoiled, i don't like her bla bla bla...
    The difference between ML's look and his thought was actually a difference between heaven and earth!

MC was going mad! He couldn't stand hearing all those words! really really really wanted to hit ML

And then ML said again. 'It's my own fault for being too handsome, too smart, too atractive for people to compare...'

MC was like @#$**$&!
    It was a miracle he didn't kill ML at the spot

12. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Chap 11-20

- Mc managed to find yin yang demon. He alsmot beat them but ML showed up so he had to pretend again (he used tianning skills). MC's hand was hurt when he tried to procted ML.
    ML was shocked. Why big brother sacrificed himself for him?

- lu baixian and lu qingqian showed up. They took the demons away. They also recognized MC. Later at night, Mc found letter, telling him to go to certain adress.
    Lu baixian and lu qingqian were already waiting for him so MC spun a tale for them. He said he wanted to unite the world under tianning sect bla bla bla..
    They also brought the yinyang demons. Mc ordered to kill the demons.

- people spotted MC at the alley. Soon, the crowd was formed. People thought he was the one who killed yinyang demons so MC was hailed as hero. Mc was so embarrased! He was head of demonic sect!

- the fellow disciples, the yuehua elders all congratulated him.
    Yuer: big brother is so powerful. But you got hurt because protecting second brother! Second brother is so useless! When we return, i will tell father that i want to marry you.'
    Mc: noooooooo! How could this happen.

- the next day, townpeople came to the inn. They wanted to pay respect to MC. Mc on the other hand, wanted to escape. He wasn't the hero! (Yup, he had robbed hero status for ML and even ML's future wife)
    MC insisted to sneak away.
    Ml lent MC his hat, saying that, 'i never thought that one day this hat would be useful for elder brother. We're in the sams boat now.'
    Mc was like, why did whenever ML open his mouth, he want to punch him so badly.

- on the way home, they met old man and two students of sky sect. The students bullied the old man and badmouthing yuehua sect so MC taught them a lesson. Ml and the yuehua students were so impressed. (In reality, the head of Sky sect had badmouth Tianning sect before, so MC vowed that if he saw member of sky sect he will not let them go.)

- ML later found MC and apologized because he thought badly about liu juhiong before. But now MC had changed to be better (cause MC was pretending to be him now). Then they got called and told that elder lan fong had gotten out from seclusion. Mc thought. Who was this elder?

13. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    MC spied on ML again. Whenever he did so, he always heard ML's monolog

ML whilst looking at mirror. 'I have become more handsome again. 10 out of 9 people who see me become speechless....bla bla bla... I used to dislike big brother but big brother protected me. We also had chat together. Before i didn't care because people i dislike sooner or later all meet misfortune. But i don't want that happen to big brother. Since childhood that always happen. Even god favor me...'

Mc thought. Never mind a punch, ML was really asking to be killed. It would be the best if he could kill mL now. Arrrrghhhhhh.

14. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Chap 21-31

- it was no wonder Ml thought that MC like him. His words were too ambiguous. What he thought and what others people interpreted were soo different.

- lan fong was the elder of yuehua sect who had gone into 10 year seclusion. Now he was looking for one direct disciple. Every yuehua student was overjoyed to hear it. Yuehua sect swords formation actually was a teamwork like the famous 7 swords formation. But in one on one fight, they lose to other sect. That's why other sect liked to underestimate them. Elder lan fong meanwhile was jenius swordman who won wulin competition.

- MC took detour at night at the sect to spy ML. ML's cat sensed him and then led him away to secluded courtyard. Mc met with mysterious man. They exchanged blows. Mc thought that the man want to test his skill.

- lu qingqian went to visit MC. This MC couldn't even wash his own underwear. He also stuffed his dirty stock under the bed. They talked.

- mC and ML took a walk but they were attacked by assasin who targeted MC. MC thought that the assasins were part of lu qingqian's plan. MC hurt his right hand when trying to protect ML.
    Mc inwardly thought. I hurt my left before. And now it's my right hand. Arrrghh!

- however he tried to cheer Ml saying words like,.'of course i will protect you. No one can hurt you etc' (inwardly he thought cause one day i will really kill you)
    ML thought he was so kind. MC even piggyback ML back to the sect. This misunderstanding grew bigger and bigger.

- lan fong appointed MC as his direct disciple.
    Why me? Mc thought. 'Can't we ask elder to change his mind? He asked.
    Don't be so modest. The sect master said.
    Mc thought. I'm not modest, okay. I'm head of demonic sect. If this matter spread out in jianghu, i can not show my face ever again in public!

- ML urged MC to go see elder lan fong.
    MC replied. 'But I can't bear to leave you yet...' inner thought: i haven't seen you roll around in pain. How can i leave now?
    ML was touched.

- or another scene. Since Ml hurt his leg, MC came everyday to check on him (he needed ML to be alright so he could do his mission)
    MC: i came to accompany you for dinner
    ML; big brother should go learn sword
    MC: i'm worried about you.
    ML: but... it's great honour that elder lan fong chose you
    MC: don't worry. Once I learn, I will teach you too
    ML was stunned.

- MC found out that the past disciple who was thrown out from yuehua sect commit murder. Since he had to drive out ML he had plan. At first he took ML out to practice near cliff, then once they near the cliff, he pretented to save ML from falling down by sacrificing himself. Thus MC, liu jiuhong actually, would die and ML due to guilt would leave the sect. MC never thought that ML will jump after him, ruining his well thought plan.

- Under the clif,, there was a cave with small river. MC who had gone five days training, go to wash himself. At that moment, mL showed up.
    Mc: no! He has seen my real face! What to do?
    But ML got amnesia cause of the fall.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  15. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    I skipped to the ending

- ML and mC ended up together. It's happy ending.

- MC's book of life was empty. It's because he was actually a demon pet of ML in his previous life. Both ML and MC later ascend together.

- funny moment.
    After ML and MC got together, they lived at MC's sect.
    MC's right and left hand, lu baizian and lu qingqian was jealous of ML. They both were four years younger than MC and grew up together with him. Even though their martial arts skills were much higher than MC, they were still kids at heart. They thought that now MC has ML, ML took over their position.

LB and LQ confronted MC: "who do you prefer, ML or us? If we're going to drown, who are you going to save first?"
    MC was speechless.
    He tried to pacify both side. "My like for ML is different from both of you." He told lu baizian and lu qingqian.
    Meanwhile, he said to ML: "they are my childhood friends. We grew up together. But you're the only one I like."

Later at night, MC and ML were together at their room. And then suddenly, LB and LQ barged in, ready for pajama party. Back then during their childhood, they often slept in the same bed. And now, they didn't want to lose to ML. They had to accompany MC too!
    MC and ML were speechless. What was with this situation.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  16. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    pokes @Zhen_Qing >.> ....then runs away and hides >.>

17. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL :blobpeek:
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

HesheFell, clear, Selax and 10 others like this.
  18. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    LOLOLOLOLOL already in reading list...waiting for more chaps~~~
    the summary already win me in...
    can't wait to read the comedy :blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin:
    MC is gong!!!! yay!!!!

19. White Head Ice Prince

White Head Ice Prince Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link