Spoiler (BL) Everyday Fighting With The Black-Bellied Male Lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Matthew9999, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Matthew9999

Matthew9999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/quick-wear-everyday-fighting-with-the-black-bellied-male-lead/

Summary:
    After successfully completing the tasks of the B-Class World, Lu Yue finally succeeded in entering the A-Class world.

What? The blackening value of the males in the A-class world is above 80!!

Lu Yue: What are you afraid of? Calm down!

This is a story of a drama king and a black-bellied male.

First World: Mafia’s Pet Lover

Second World: Revenge of the reborn boyfriend

The third world: The emperor is a ladies ‘ man……

Shey_04, alexfilia, maya_sov and 2 others like this.
  2. Matthew9999

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the first 2 arcs so I'll be posting spoilers right now

PiayaParty and lizabernal96 like this.
  3. Matthew9999

Reading List:
    Link
    1st arc:
    The ML is a mob boss that has been betrayed by his lover. His lover was a spy sent by a rival boss and tried to kill him but failed and was dismembered and fed to dogs.

The MC enters a body that has been sold to be a pet by his father. The ML chooses him because he as similar eyes to his old lover.

The MC's objective is to lower the ML's blackening to zero after which he will die right away. In the first arc he does so by showing unconditional love to the ML and we later find out that MC's body previously met the ML and was injured(?) by him. He was given money which he used to keep his I'll mother alive for a few more months.

The MC reveals this in front of his mothers grave as his reason for loving the ML. This reduces the blackening a bunch.
    The MC is then kidnapped by the rival mob boss, gets a bomb implanted into him.
    When the ML saves the MC the timer has already been activated and the blackening is at zero. So the MC makes an excuse and goes back to the warehouse he was held in and BOOM, dead MC. Onto the 2nd arc.

This is a pretty brief summary and I skipped over the first kidnapping and the brief love rival that I didn't think mattered too much

Shey_04, keima, Anie and 18 others like this.
  4. Matthew9999

Reading List:
    Link
    2nd arc:
    This one is really sad.

2 lovers create a company after leaving college. The MC's character is coerced into another relationship with the head of another company or risk losing funding(?) for their own company. He keeps this a secret from his lover to not worry him as the company is in a fragile state.

The lover finds out about this affair at an event hosted by the other company's head. As he leaves in anger he is drugged by the head and dies in a car accident. Meanwhile the MC's character decides to clear up the misunderstanding the next day, unaware of his lovers death. The MC enters his body the following day, and the lover, the ML transmigrates into the body of the MC's personal assistant.

The MC desperately wants to find the MLand is brought to the scene of the accident by the ML, the MC hugs and kisses the corpse of his lover. They bring him to his home where the MC asks his friend to investigate what happened without announcing his lovers death as the announcement would damage their company.

Bear in mind that the MC has been bugged by cameras and listening equipment pretty extensively by the ML so he has to act really pitiful with the corpse and only decides to cremate him once maggots start appearing. He keeps his urn is his home though.
    The system tells the MC that he has been drugged by the ML with a strong hallucinogenic drug that will cause erratic behaviour, hallucinations, and will kill him soon.

The MC schemes a little e and poisons the other companies head then records his confession to kill the ML. The head goes to court and gets sentenced to life in prison in like a week(really unrealistic but meh.)

The MC also goes crazy (acting) around here and is taken to the hospital where the doctor reveals to the ML that he's been poisoned. The ML realises that it's his fault. Honestly this part is really sad and I'm not doing it justice here.

The MC hallucinate his lover asking him to join him. So he resigns from the company and leaves a suicide note intending to join his lover. The ML saves him and reveals that he's the lover. The MC asks him to leave.

Then he calls him back a few days later asking the ML to forget about him. When the ml leaves the MC's friend comes back into the room finding the MC dead with a note asking him to not reveal his death to the ML. The ml finds out 3 days later and day's at the grave "evenif you die ill find you" the he fades and disappears(?)

End of second arc

Sorry if this is rough. Written in my phone right after reading the 2 arcs. Let me know if need more info on certain parts. I'll try to post later arcs if I read them

Shey_04, keima, soie_yoie and 19 others like this.
  5. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh~ it one tragedy after another these days. Are people more into tragic stories these days or what? At the very least hope that the ending would be HE.

Shey_04 likes this.
  6. MizuLootus

MizuLootus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *click watch* :aww:

7. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel a BE or HE. Does every arc is BE:blobcry:. Can someone give more spoilers of other arcs, please:blobsob:

8. laziest

laziest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *camping* :cookie::blobpeek::blobpeek:

9. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many ch per arc

10. Moonlightlily13

Moonlightlily13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    waiting forever ~

11. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not gonna abuse myself with this novel then. Last time I read this type of tear-fest, I cried so much that I got sick. Never again. Only fluffy stories from now on. Appreciate you summarizing the arcs tho, since it lets me know another novel while sparing me the tears.

12. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

o_O dude I cried for days after I read " ten years I loved you most" but man........ Some stories are so good it's worth it.

Granted if it affects your health that is understandable. Your health is most important.

But damn you could be missing out... :blobpopcorn_cool: just saying.

13. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    Look interesting

14. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I read a few chapters and it's okay. I like the premise of each arc, but I'm starting to get annoyed.

I understand that the mc is just acting, but I hate how it was written. There should be only one perspective. It gets annoying when there's two one real and one fake.

Ex)
    First arc there is a visitor. Mc increases charm by exchanging 100 point/credit to seduce the visitor to make ml jelly. Of course he does it willing, but then he has an internal dialogue. " Oh he's the Masters friend I must be nice to him. Is master gonna give me away? No, I haven't angered him" of course mc doesn't believe this. I don't get it. It's not like the ml can read thoughts why does the mc have to tell the system what he's gonna do then act in his own head.

I hate how there are 2 internal dialogue one for the ml and the other is his true inner dialogue.

There should only be one internal dialogue for the mc, then explain how his actions will look to the ml or let the ml have an internal dialogue of the situation to explain MC's act.

Idk. Maybe as an actor he's trying to get into the role better so he also pretends he's a pitiful person in love in his head....

The ending of the first arc isn't sad because the mc didn't even really care.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  15. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me if in every arc there will be a bad end or it is just in the beginning arcs:hmm:

16. Avriel

Avriel New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me where I can read more?!!even the raw sites I don't care!!!!

17. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc summaries pls:aww:

18. Ela22

Ela22 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Un enlace para Leerla en raw

19. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>