LCD The Novel's Extra

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Zethuron, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Dart

Dart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually think the three other girls (Nayun, Rachel, and Yeoonha) look better. But to each their own.

Totocoroco and Gabbar Singh like this.
  2. golfapichai

golfapichai Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, his spiritual pet is wolf.

3. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the only one who is even still in the running is Yeoonha. nayun and rachel aren't even close.
    Solely based on looks I mean. Nayun was out of the running since chapter 50 if you were basing it on personality.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  4. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw it says that the Shamrock plant can be used to make an Elixer that revives the dead, and then there is the Mysterious Pocket which allows you to bring 1 item out of the Tower.

Is Hajin going to make an elixer to revive Nayun's brother?

5. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm she's an enemy

6. madness-

madness- The Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobconfused: isn't that counted as ruining the plot ?

7. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe, but the fact that he created a revive item in his novel already ruins the plot of any death in the first place.

Unless some evil guy gets hold of it and use it to revive the demon god or something.

twinklecake likes this.
  8. madness-

madness- The Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe author will make some excuses like "there's some item that you cant bring outside tower that can destroy the balance of world blablabla"

9. keialpha

keialpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hajin has said directly, having the orb of regeneration could make him semi invincible. It should be quit obvious which item Hajin intends to bring out. Either the mysterious keyblade, or the orb of regeneration.
    So my answer to your question is, no. Not resurrection for others.

10. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have to assume that Hajin is going to be able to bring out almost everything he wants into the real world. he even hinted that he will get to keep all the skills if he just doesn't lose any lives.

11. EricBannen

EricBannen √[To Read or Not to Read]

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is nobody discussing more about Boss?? She is the cutest villian-hero

12. keialpha

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything he needs, not everything he wants.
    It is clear that most other people who entered ToW can only bring skills outside the tower. The person who cleared the tower may bring some items out.
    Yes, I am looking at you, Rachel. All the armors you like so much, and spent so much TP on, are not going to be able to be taken out of the tower. It is kind of obvious based on how many words are spent on Rachel checking out the many different pieces of equipments. It is just a setup for the crying emoji she will do when she has to leave the tower at last. But I am sure Hajin will make it up for you, somehow.

NeurogamiPrime likes this.
  13. Totocoroco

Totocoroco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    List of best FMC:1-Evandel 2-Evandel 3-Boss 4-Yoo Yeonha 5-Jain 6-Rachel 7-Chae Nayun
    Nothing against Nayun, i kinda like her but she is just not airhead cute anymore but airhead annoying, unlike Boss spoiled cute,and Yeonha trying to act mature and always misunderstanding cute,and yes Evandel is the undisputed champion getting 1 and 2place when it come to cutest she is the top.
    But for love interest 1-Boss,2-Chae Nayun, 3-Rachel, Think Yoo Yeonha is best as allies and friend instead of girlfriend.
    Chae Nayun is second since she was the first to be in love with Hajin, Rachel hum.... maybe because a misunderstanding with Evandel later but she doesnt really love him right know

14. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he did say the tower arc was quite rushed and that he couldn't properly implement the ideas he wanted to. Feels like the co-authors gonna nerf it.

15. Dart

Dart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe there’s a time limit to how long after death you can revive someone, like there was in SAO. That would be a great limiter and stop it from ruining the plot.

16. keialpha

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not sure love interest is the right word.
    If you look at it from a different angle, SP are essentially how much other people believe in Hajin, in other words, Faith points. With enough Faith gathered, Hajin can alter reality and create gifts and settings as he wished; basically creating miracles. He has no romantic feelings toward any of them, there is no love interest. Hajin is not gathering a harem, rather he is gathering Disciples.

17. FriendlyDemon

FriendlyDemon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we even know what Hajin would be reviving? I mean, Nayuns brother was already a Devil before he died. For all we know Hajin would just let another Devil loose. Though by the time he might just be able to extract the Devil without harming the rest of the body.

18. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not even himself knows how to remove it, he didn't finish the novel

19. Totocoroco

Totocoroco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he has no romantic feelings for any of the gals, but that doesnt mean it will always by like that, and is not like he dont care our love the people there, like the fatherly love for Evandel or how he cry for Chae Jinyoon the romance is slow in this novel unlike in other novels where the FMC get totally in love with the MC after one save or a display of power. The romance is this novel is believable, so maybe it wont happen in a couple o chapter, but maybe later on something can come up naturally like in Nayun case, you never know, if something is going to happen my bet in on the three
    And later on Boss will get jealous when Hajin is interacting with another girl, and also will be in trouble with a Love potion(¬‿¬)

20. autumnscarf

autumnscarf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like Hajin may be trying to loophole this by destroying the Tower's shell but leaving the guts intact.