Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Woooow I am so jealous... What's sucks that even if I end up buying I won't be able to read it :blobsob::blobcry:
    But thanks for these beautiful pictures...
    Speaking of pictures, ofc the first thing I had to notice from the the art book was wwx's nipples... :blobcheeky:
    Thank you so much for the translation :aww:... Uwaaahhhh!!! Yas! Thanks for the raw material for my nasty imagination...:blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin:

2. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this guy, he always manages to make me laugh my ass off :blobjoy:
    LOL :LOL:
    :ROFLMAO:

There’s a little to much comparing with avatar the last air bender, but other than that :blobjoy:
    :blobpopcorn_cool:

4. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Mo Xuan Yuuuuuuuuu!!!!!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    Baby! We care!! We totally miss you!! Even though we never got to know you & can only speculate but we care!!:blobsob::blobsob:
    You totally will reincarnate!! And when you do your new parents will be none other than the YiLing Patriarch & Hanguang-Jun :blobsob:

5. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    :giggle: My thoughts exactly :cry:
    :blobsob:
    Mo Xuanyu
    We
    Love u!
    :blobicecreamlove:
    Wei Wuxian Hanguang-Jun
    Get busy!!!
    Pls!
    This puppy needs
    LOVE!!!
    ADOPT HIM!!!!!

6. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes
    He Needs Another Chance
    YiLing Laozu!! Huanguang-Jun!! Plsss!!!
    :blobReach:
    Bring forth a baby MXY!!!
    :blobReach::blobReach:

7. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait.....wwwaaaaaiiitttt!! I've read this part in MTL but I thought he genuinely fainted!
    But you're telling me this little cracker pretended!?!?
    So, when he 'slept' calling out "Lan Zhan" it was intentional?!
    Grabbing the ribbon?! Positioning himself comfortable on Wangji's lap so he can sleep?!
    Wei youuuu!!! You got me good boi, I thought you did that unconsciously, damn you! Evil prankster! :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

8. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    No, wait, I really thought he was genuinely exhausted and fainted? Now that you brought this up, I'm starting to think on my end as well, did he really faint on his end? If he's asleep, how can he not know that he's being carried like that?

Oh man, he really got me fooled there (LOL), because he really did felt like he was genuinely unconsciously doing all that. Now that I think about it, When he was Paper Wei Ying, he really loves to tug/pull on Lan Zhan's forehead ribbon, and it was said/described in that moment that "he pulled it almost like it was his favourite thing" or something = w =

I think unconsciously or not, one thing I do know for certain is that, when he woke up and said he regretted waking up because he wanted to stay in Lan Zhan's arms for the rest of the journey, it really just makes me "awww @ that scene" :aww:, because I really love how Wei Ying is starting to show his affection for Lan Zhan openly like that for him to not even be ashamed of doing it at all, it really makes me compare to the past, and how far Wei Ying feelings for Lan Zhan have grown since then :love::love: And I'm inwardly screaming out: "YES!!! Weiying is responding to Lan Zhan's love for him :aww::aww::aww:")

9. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    "To attempt the impossible"~ Jiang sect.
    Wei Wuxian is a true Jiang disciple. He already did so many impossible things... Plus he already SAID if Han-Guang-Jun wanted him to birth his children... He had also SAID/proposed ideas about demonic path. He followed it. (Like you have to be gifted even to figure it out how to cultivate that way right? Besides circumstances...)
    Who knows... He might give birth...? And with mxtx's interview we are free to imagine whatever "experiment" yeah?
    Speaking of author's interview, there is also this piece translated by cloud Recess translation:
    (Highschool paradox by the author herself)
    [​IMG]
    And this:
    [​IMG] "more details at revised version"..
    *Looks like this :blobneutral: to the ones with latest version.
    Visit their page (lol no warning about reposting, I can't even ask, no Twitter account)
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ysfyc_crt?lang=en

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    alexfilia, Hana_rhea, Heroine and 9 others like this.
  10. LoveYou59seconds

LoveYou59seconds Hanannananannannnannannananananannaannananana

Reading List:
    Link

Attached Files:

Hana_rhea, Heroine, Fiorisi and 6 others like this.
  11. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I seeing right? K started posting two chapters in one week? *throws a party*

“Why did you blush?!”

“I only blushed because you blushed!” :blobjoy:

12. Yulia Scarlet

Yulia Scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah two chapters in one week :aww: Day by day more and more of WangXian Fluffy scene :blobReach: Gonna reach ch 100 soon :blobmelt: Ahhhh their past maybe painful but in present they are happy of being each other's side now :blobicecreamlove:

13. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    I just have the official stores on my faves/watch on taobao. When I view them it will show me similar items too.

14. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahah wei likes to try all sort of postion there is and even make up new ones to make it more fun for thier fun time haahah im sure he can com up wif alot of diffs ways to see if its pleasurable. ahahha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    OMG :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:nooooooo NHS u evil bastard makin MXY die just so u can drag JGY down.

MXY u r missed and loved by us :blobcheeky: though we hardly knw u. u will hav a nxt life and it will be better den this life tat u r suffering from
    he is a super evil prankster hahahhah :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:. he is startin to fall for lan zhan even though he denies it -.- lol

Hana_rhea, Fiorisi, LoveManga and 5 others like this.
  15. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    How to buy this...... I love it..... I want it...... To put it on my bedside table...... Why only taobao :blobsob:

16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it possible that WN didn’t rush in to help WWX when he fainted is because he knows WWX is faking it?

17. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    In my opinion I think when he denies it in front of JC is because Weiying didn't really understand if Lan Zhan felt the same way about him (the way Weiying does), like he said, he got Lan Zhan drunk the third time because he wanted to ask Lan Zhan how he felt about him but he's too afraid to ask him even when Lan Zhan was drunk because he's afraid of the answer he'll get isn't the answer he wants to hear. Yeah you can say it's cowardness but I can understand why he would feel that way because I think that's a natural feeling coming from someone being in love. The fact that he's afraid to hear the answer is not what he wants to hear shows me how much he actually take Lan Zhan's feelings at heart. And another reason why (I see) he denies his feelings in front of JC is because I think Weiying didn't want to put Lan Zhan in a bad position when he isn't certain about Lan Zhan's feelings at the time. When JC was saying those things to Weiying and Lan Zhan, it almost sound like an accusation (like the tone he uses....); So Weiying thought by denying it is the right thing to do to save Lan Zhan's face.

I know that when Weiying denied it, is what hurt Lan Zhan, but I'm fine with it on my end at that moment since I can understand where Weiying was coming from and I don't see that him denying his feeling is him not acknowledging his feelings but more of how he wanted to save Lan Zhan's face from what JC said at the time. After all, I also felt that what happened then leading up to the moment when Wei Ying confessed, because all the things that played up to that moment is what makes the confession so much more touching and sweet IMO :aww:

18. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sure he knew that LWJ will take good care of WW in any way. :blobcheeky:

19. AngryEggplant

AngryEggplant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Y E S ! :blobhighfive: I agree so much with everything you said, but definitely this specific statement. This is a slow-burn romance story, layered behind the mystery they are unraveling, and WWX and LWJ finally confessing and having their happy ending is all the sweeter because it's such a long-time coming.

20. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t believe this is canon lol I guess JC was the first to notice the unusual behavior between these two. Now we know the real reason why JC didn’t like them interacting, up until this point I’ve always thought that it was because JC didn’t want WX to cause trouble for him and his sect