Spoiler Demon Boss in the Human World

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by PurpleMousse, Nov 13, 2018.

1. PurpleMousse

PurpleMousse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    魔界BOSS在人间[娱乐圈]
    The general of the demon world possessed the body of a third-rate small time celebrity. This was the story of him coming over, determined to make preparations for the demon world’s invasion of the human world, but accidentally got mixed in with the entertainment circle instead.
    From endless scandals to endless gossiping, and from a nobody to a hot topic, the third-rate star had become the most eye-catching male god in the entertainment industry with a leap.
    The reporters were tirelessly unearthing the ‘story’ behind him!
    The object of their gossip had expressed that he had a pair of very strong thighs, and anyone could feel free to hug them! Please, come and hug them!
    Gu Yan says: Stupid humans, what I want to conquer is the human world.
    Domineering and ruthless villain boss bottom x Cheating protagonist type beautiful and aloof dominant top.
    Novel link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/demon-boss-in-the-human-world-entertainment-circle/
    Danmeila link: http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/17276.html
    I just noticed this today but felt it was really interesting, idk if it has a thread yet so. It’s by Helli and looks good. Someone spoil pls
    @kiara8 @alexfilia @clear
    @Zhen_Qing
    @azure_sea

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    Ease, morticia_addams, clear and 6 others like this.
  2. instantoatmeals

instantoatmeals Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTL this until 30-ish chapters if i'm not mistaken, so forgive me if i missed out a lot of details.
    > The MC came to the human world due to some crack between the two world.
    > The owner of some big businesses, Fu something got into an accident. The MC and his assistant stumble upon it. At first, the MC hesitated to helped Fu, but later on changes his mind. Forgot who calls Fu's assistant and later on they exchanged business card.
    > After that event, MC's assistant said that bcs MC is involved in some scandals the audition for a film offered to him was canceled. Later on the MC blackmail the director and he got the role, the third male lead. Even though MC used an underhanded method, he is good at acting the role given to him
    >Because the former MC gets into some scandals and the company is trying to get rid of him. When they bickered the Fu's assistant interrupted them. Fu's assistant and Mc act so friendly, the company came into a conclusion that MC's backer is Fu and they can't messed up with him anymore bcs Fu is the major stakeholder on MC company.
    > Finally, Fu and MC met each other. blah blah, MC asks Fu for money as the reward for saving his life.
    Fu: "how much money do you want?"
    Mc: "How much your life is worth?"
    the deal is sealed.
    >During the filming there's someone who didn't like the MC and tries to make him get injured (so he couldn't film). The plan backfired and he's the one who got hospitalized. Later on, he got kicked out from the agency bcs he offended MC (because of Fu).
    > I forgot when this happened but afterward, there's this banquet and there's this actress (Zhou Wei? from MTL), she is a succubus and at some chapters ahead she works for MC.
    > During the banquet MC stays at the corner and drinks wine accompanied by Fu. There's this monk (Qin Yu? Mtl) said that he is MC's fan. mc remember that this monk is the one who wounded him (forgot when this happens, at some villa they fought each other but mc changed his appearance and the monk managed to wounded him). Qin Yu ask for MC's signature, Mc ask for a paper and pen and wrote down his signature on Fu's chest (??? mtl is not clearrr).
    >Later later Fu and MC went to Fu's home. Fu puts MC on one of the bedrooms, the situation gets sooo ambiguous, thankfully Fu gets out of the room as soon as the atmosphere gets weird. MC thinks that Fu is so delicious, more delicious from the previous human he beats and so he must take care of him.
    > MC's assistant gets in trouble. His lil bro has a lot of debt to pay, if not he could say goodbye to life. MC helps his assistant and earns his assistant loyalty.
    >Mc's friend (Sun something) invites him to a bar. Later Mc met with the monk (Qin Yu) forgot what happens but MC says something like "so did you like me" in a teasing way. Mc's friend dies bcs he falls from 20th floors.
    >After the first filming finished. MC got another role for a film with a famous director. Forgot what happens here but at some time Fu says he likes MC and is intended to pursue him.
    > The film crew (some girls) was like "omg MC is so hot", "OMG mr. Fu", "Don't you see mc doesn't give mr. Fu any face??", "is mr. Fu pursuing him?? Spicy spicy gossip!!", "i can't believe mr. Fu likes men, one is so handsome and one is so rich".
    > One of the crew asked one of the actresses that have a scene with mc.
    crew: "MC is so handsome, how it's like to act with him?"
    Actress: "It's okay" --I don't want to act with him again, he is too scary!!!
    > Later later Fu and MC got kidnapped. MC kills the kidnapper and when he wants to kills Fu (bcs now Fu got his secret), but he doesn't kills him (after some explanation). MC got sick because he used his power to kill the kidnapper and now the power inside his body clashes (thanks to the monk attack), and then (fake) fainted. Mc still retains his consciousness bcs he still didn't believe Mr. Fu. Mr. Fu carries him to his house and nursed him.

That's it!

Ease, Poor_Hero, Boinkers and 12 others like this.
  3. instantoatmeals

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuing from the previous post. I'm going to jot down what i remember, pardon my poor memory. Precaution:I mtl this novel so there'll be missing details here and there.

> while mc recuperate in mr.fu's house, mr fu cooks breakfast for him. Mc is suprised that mr.fu can cook so well.

> forgot when this happens but the actress Zhou Wei is dead. She left behind a demon girl (beautiful girl from the description) and a dog. I don't know this lil girl name but mc took them home.
    Mc to assistant: go buy a lot of girl clothes!

> there's this celebration thing going on bcs mc's recent film is a huge success in beijing i think (?????). Everything was arranged by mr.fu and our mc gets the best treatment there.

> i forgot when this happens but mc's mom came to see him. She knows that she treats mc badly and is asking for his forgiveness.

> Mc saw his previous agent (zhu xie??) On the road. Forgot what happens here but later mc met with Qin Yu in a bar(??) And there's zhu xie there!! Mc's past is spilled.

> turns out mc has two older brothers and he is the illegitimate child. Mc's 2nd bro doesn't like him and plan to get the orig!mc killed. So, everyone that met orig!mc and everything that happened to him ( zhu xie was paid by 2nd bro) were orchestrated by his 2nd bro.

> Mc attend his father birthday, mc mother was happy. Forgot what happenss but mc met qin yu here.

((Mr.fu is missing in these chapters, i miss him))

> there's a luxury car advertisement and mc is shooting for it

> Wang Hao (??mtl) and his gang come and wreck the shooting area. Smashing the crews' equipment and preventing people from filming it.

> Director is hopeless

> Mr.Wang proposes a match to mc and if mc win, he'll replace the broken equipment.

> car racing scene

> mc intentionally crashes his car to mr. wang's. Mc win. The equipment gets replaced with a better one and director is happy.

>Mr. Wang is what you'd call perfect at everything, handsome rich blah blah, the only downside is that he is bent!!

> Mr. Wang: Mc, i like you, i'll give you until tomorrow to answer this
    Mc: no need, i can answer it now. I don't like you.
    La la la la
    In the end, Mc decided to try out with mr.wang.

> they went into a quiet club. When things are getting hotter. Qin Yu barged in. Wtfffffff huhuhuhu

I dont really remember what is going on after this but there's this scene that Qin Yu punches Mr.Fu cause he is jealous that Mr.Fu and Mr.Wang seems to have smooth relationship with mc when he is not???

Well that's it!!

Ease, Poor_Hero, Food food and 11 others like this.
  4. Anuska

Anuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Qin Yu is the ML

5. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsalute:

Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro
    @324722

7. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    *sets permanent camp*
    squeak~

midnight reader likes this.
  8. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just to clarify some things and flesh some stuff out...

MC finds that one of the filming locations contains a Demonic Well, so he plans to use this in order to open the gate between the human and demon worlds.

MC's original body's friend, Sun Jie, had previously been bought out by MC's scummy agent. Sun Jie was the one who killed the original host by pushing him into the river. MC uses mind control powers to effortlessly reveal Sun Jie's role in the whole thing and then hypnotizes him into committing suicide by jumping off the 20th floor. MC bumps into Qin Yao, and gets out of the tense situation by out-awkwarding Qin Yao: "Oh you're my fan? You like me? ...want to...kiss? No? Okay then, bye."

There's also a hilarious scene where MC auditions for a role as a split personality serial killer. The director is like "lol can this scrub actually play this part", but all MC has to do is just put on his true bloodthirsty self and the director's instantly scared stiff

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    Ease, Poor_Hero, Haigi and 12 others like this.
  9. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol...so Qin is the ML and punches mr. fu for having a successful/smooth relationship with mr. wang.....lmfao... I guess he's the kind of 'dog eyes' you have to avoid flashing. pfft. This one looks amusing.

Boinkers likes this.
  10. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I skimmed this one. Too much drama, not enough entertainment business. I prefer lighter novels.

11. Silver_

Silver_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to know what happened to Mr. Fu. ? anyway a lill spoiler.
    Qin is the ML. I mtled till ch 51 and then skipped to last few chapters.
    So what i get is that Qin liked his Master a lot and that master is MC. somehow he was taken to demon world after he died( not sure about the details since i skipped a lot). ML also directed a movie about the life of his master and cast MC as the main role. In the last few chaps ML actually confines MC and try to stop MC from killing himself. He wont let MC die no matter what happens. MC also wants to die since he cant control his body. his body is controlled by the devil and he says provocative words to ML and blames him. later MC(devil) provokes(seduces) MC and they do it. they do it every night and its more like rape n confinement since MC dont want it like this.

12. Silver_

Silver_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so one day MC tells ML that he wants to see the movie that he worked on(movie about the master/MC). After watching the movie MC tells ML that he wants to be a human again.ML was shocked and then he takes MC to a lake behind his house and in the lake there is a palace(house).(mtled so not clear how they went there). they went to the house and ML shows MC his master's body is preserved there(Actually MC's old body. LOL thousand year old body :sweating_profusely:). MC was really emotional after seeing his old body. So to become human again MC have to die by ML's sword and purify his soul to enter that body.

13. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Phew I binged this entire thing in one day!

Overall I super enjoyed the MC, since I’m a sucker for “extremely cynical character slowly rediscovers their long-lost humanity”. His struggle to find himself was just such a pleasure to watch. I very much loved the awkward, unsure, and constantly conflicting dynamic between MC and ML.

I will say the ending was rushed, didn’t seem to fit the rest of the story super super well, and didn’t give full closure to the characters though. Oh well, the first 3/4 were fantastic imo.

————

Just to clarify some plot details... the ML is initially suspicious of MC being a demon but grows to trust him (and fall in love with him) after a series of events where MC deliberately tries to reduce his suspicion in ML’s eyes.

Of note, MC was previously badly injured in an early confrontation with ML, which left a huge sword scar on his chest.
    The ultimate revelation came with an incident where MC deliberately tried to sleep with some other young nobleman, but ML barged in on them, kicked the other guy away, and kissed MC. It just happened that while kissing MC, ML notices a very familiar huge sword scar on his chest and is immediately like “oh shit.”

MC manages to trick ML into giving him a temporary break by saying stuff like “I’ve gotten used to living as a human” (which honestly carried some element of truth). When ML then calmed down, he found MC again and attacked him. ML definitely has the upper hand in their fight and is about to kill MC, but he’s shocked to discover MC has the same soul as his beloved Shifu (ML had been keeping the remnants of his Shifu’s soul all along, and witnesses those soul remnants unite with MC). After a strange atmosphere, MC takes advantage of ML’s shock to badly injure him and flee.

Most of the rest of the plot is ML and MC working out their past and current issues. Both have lots of trouble understanding what it is they actually want.

At the revelation that MC is his beloved Shifu but also not, ML cycles between desperation/denial (taking care of MC, promising to help him, talking about their past together out of the hope that MC will remember something) and logic/anger (knowing he’s being incessantly tricked/deceived by MC, feeling the urge to kill this abomination twisting his master’s soul).

While MC goes through an entire journey of feeling completely lost as to what he actually wants from his life. Ahhh delicious angst~ He especially goes through lots of denial, from “There’s no goddamn way I used to be a puny weak human” to “Please stop bringing up these horribly painful memories, I just want to stay an emotionless demon forever since I won’t suffer that way” to “Please just kill me, that’s the only way I’ll find relief”. He says a lot of seemingly contradictory stuff to ML, sometimes to disgust/mock ML and other times to gain ML’s sympathy. It’s really fun to see how his deception often has hints of his true feelings that he himself isn’t even aware of.

ML continuously watches over MC, putting him under occasional house arrest. ML consistently does his best to see if there are any remnants of his Shifu’s memories/personality in MC. His initial efforts aren’t very successful at all, but MC has a very very strong reaction when he’s taken to the place where he was originally tortured and executed over 1000 years ago. ML also arranges for a movie about his Shifu’s life and gets MC to play the lead, which also triggers some more of MC’s painful memories.

MC later on realizes how much he’s changed, and is like “This situation can’t go on, my emotions are clearly interfering with my mission, I should just leave the human world and return to the demon world to start everything over again.” He takes advantage of ML being distracted by his minions to open a brief passageway back to the demon world, intending to return. However, he’s instead taken control of by his own superior, the supreme Demon Lord (or something like that).

ML catches him contacting the demon world and puts him under indefinite house arrest. Influenced by the Demon Lord, MC confesses to ML and voluntarily offers a relationship. (MC’s body alternates between being controlled vs. retaining free will). On the bright side, MC does realize he genuinely cares for ML, and he does have the freedom to enjoy their “nighttime activities”. At the same time, he knows the Demon Lord is trying to trick ML into letting his guard down, so when he does have the freedom to speak, he asks ML not to trust his words and to be ready to kill him (ML is not happy upon hearing this).

MC still has trouble accepting that he really is ML’s virtuous Shifu, but he dreams at night about his past (including baby ML). He’s also very touched when he does see the final product of the “biographical” movie, and finally realizes ML has been waiting for him this whole time (it’s implied he cries for the first time).
    Finally, he realizes his deepest wish is to become human again, so ML helps him return to his old body (yep ML’s been keeping it the whole time). Of course it doesn’t go smoothly when the Demon Lord interferes, and ML is super badly injured.

(I honestly still don’t understand the ending that well, but it’s something like “MC wakes up safe, but worries that ML is dead since ML gave up his life energy to save him. He hurries back to find ML really badly wounded.”)

Ease, Poor_Hero, Food food and 12 others like this.
  14. instantoatmeals

Reading List:
    Link
    @Attica In what chapter those angst start???

15. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please what Happened with his Family
    Like his Mum who treated him badly
    His Father
    His Brothers ..Mostly the one who wanted to kill him

16. Renfei17

Renfei17 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished mtl this novel
    It's nt HE
    :blobneutral::blobneutral::blobneutral::blobneutral::blobneutral:

17. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Raikov

Raikov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably best to just delete the other one, it's practically empty. Also I read the ending, instead of BE I think it's..... Open HE? It ends on a wtfbbq but then it's like "jk it's HE"

Kleep likes this.
  19. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this have smut and is it really HE? Some reviews say it's not while others say it is.

20. Raikov

Raikov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you didn't read my post right above yours, then it's open ending leaning towards HE, no smut, only suggestive scenes, but they do have sex.