LCD Xian Ni

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. maddox9

maddox9 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Liu Mei us not romance they only slept together because of circumstances not because either of them wanted to and she became pregnant but choose to refine her child for years into a vengeful spirit I mean who does that , as for those claiming it's an avatar I agree but said avatar originated from one soul and practices the exact same technique as the original , am really grateful he choose to cut all ties with her because am tried of reading novels where the MC is been chased by women trying to kill him multiple times but once he become a bit powerful or when those same women are in danger he runs to rescue them even at the cost of his life . It freaking pissed me off in Chaotic sword God when the MC when to visit that bitch princess that tried killing him on two different occasions even used up the favor of a saint ruler just to cancel her marriage ,that same shit happened in Talisman emperor a high group of cultivators tried to kill the MC for his treasure among them the 2 with the highest cultivation levels are 2 peerless beauties one from a evil sect and the other a reincarnated person they captured him but before they could kill him they encountered a fog that made they have sex and it improved their talent once they recovered they tried killing him again he would have died had an immortal related to him not intervened but what did the idiot MC do he spares them and agreed to fight some years later . Only for him to encounter one of them during a competition and she is about to be killed he instead killed the assailants and saved her life ,how did she respond she tried to kill him again and then he goes I can't let you die you re now my woman . What the fuck is wrong with this novel authors the MC will be said to be ruthless righteous always pays back in mind and no nonsense type but when some peerless bitch tries to kill him he not only lets them go offers them treasures and ancient techniques . The MCs gets insulted abused stepped on but still chooses to flirt and please such bitches when their are 1000s of other women out their. If any of you have read God of slaughter you will know what I mean

Nepuko and Urbek Mazino like this.
  2. maddox9

maddox9 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished ISSH and to me the story became a whole lot worst the fight scenes are ok but every other thing is just rubbish not get me started on the romance that's just stupid that thing between the MC and that bitch from the pill sect is pure crap I never liked her .when meng HOA married his wife I was really happy I thought it will be like coiling dragon where the MC married a woman he loves that actually loves him and not one that's been plotting and trying to kill him for over 300 chapters of one of those peerless beauties that believes the whole world revolves around them

3. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    Chill bro ^^'
    If that's the thing then A Will Eternal is for you!
    BXC actually loses his V-card in the novel
    . ANd if you don't care about romance (much), then Renegade Immortal is for you! Pure scehming and awesome fight scneses, with very profound passages. Was ranked number 1 in CHina.

4. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    If the situation was reversed and wang Lin had to give the blood, I’m pretty sure his ancient god body would make more blood than he could ever need and there wouldn’t be any consequences

5. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    “Enlightened, prisoner of the dao of heaven, all sentient beings must endure immeasurable calamities. It only takes a thought to leave the deep prison. Await the path of cultivation…

“Enlightened, all life must walk forever forward and solve the modern age. Escape the will of heaven and obtain the path to life. Await the path of cultivation…

“Enlightened, seal the will of the heavens. Engrave the dark days. All life doesn’t know the true dao. The bitter abyss forever distorts the true dao. Await the path of cultivation…”

WTF :O!!! O_O :eek:

Is this talking about :
    -wang lin (1st paragraph"prisoner of dao of heaven")
    -su ming (2nd paragraph"path to life" or smthing, didn't read BTD, only knows about small spoilers)
    -and meng hao(3rd paragraph"seal the will of heavens") ?! Was it Allheaven? XD

Coincidence?:hmm: but from what I saw Er Gen always planned ahead, and since all his novels connected in some way, I don't believe this is a coincidence.....it's fitting TOO much.

Maybe when he thought about the plot of his other novels he remembered these lines then went : "Oh! I can use this!!" XD

6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    uwotm8. :hmm:

7. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    So what do you think about what I wrote, fellow daoists?

8. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t have any thoughts. My mom told me pretty people like me don’t use our brains.

InvincibleDespair, Nepuko and Mercy like this.
  9. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    XD

10. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg y’all, I just found out are Gen’s next book is pretty much a school shounen. I hope he doesn’t skip a single cliche. I think it’s suppsoed to be earth but one day a cultivator’s sword dropped from the sky and with it, the world was flooded with spiritual energy.

Nepuko and Mercy like this.
  11. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i heared its modern day cultivation with a (dont take my word for this part)female mc (?)

12. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m reading the lnmtl right now and I don’t think so. I think it’s a chubby 8 year old boy. I wish it was a girl. It’d be a good change of pace

13. bangjali

bangjali Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm planning to binge this novel again but lost the chapter to continue, The arc was when Wang Lin became non cultivator and his profession was sculptor. Please help

14. InvincibleDespair

InvincibleDespair Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Er gen stories are getting worse

15. injamambivu

injamambivu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot which one was sima mo. anyone care to enlighten?

16. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Makes me want to shoot myself. :blob_coughblood:

17. Ophis_Trihexa

Ophis_Trihexa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sima mo found the bone/jade/pill in the cloud sea, fled the heaven breaking sect carried a jade to get free pass into said sect.
    Wang lin thought he found his corpse and brothers in the 7 coloured world. He left a jade containing the time restriction there aswell.
    Hes since turned traitor to the inner realm.

18. injamambivu

injamambivu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks man I thought I mixed him up with someone else with the whole traitor thing

19. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Greed is the Treasure Goblin from Diablo 3. :blobReach:

20. willuwontu

willuwontu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh, no wonder the great emperor is a third step cultivator, he's been virgin so long.

TheDeadApostle and blablabla12 like this.