Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    And here I thought JC was jealous that WWX has taken an interest in someone

2. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    I loving these 2 chapters update per week (hope it lasts) with WN being the cinnamon bun that he is and his interactions with his nephew (or was it cousin?). So WY is very aware of his feelings now huh... well it only took 80+ for him to figure it out though I’m sure he’s been aware of it for a while now. Ever since the scene with the farm family with the parents saying that their kid was bothering a girl cause he liked her

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Nephew, LSZ is the son of a cousin

4. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobhighfive: *hi fives* :blobhighfive:

Yes exactly and I love this slowburn romance since it makes all that long wait worth it in the end :blobmelt: and you can really feel how happy Lan Zhan was when he was hugging Wei Ying and repeating what he just confessed, and I just love Weiying all the more for "the way" he confessed :blobsmilehappyeyes: it's just SO HIS STYLE :cookie: Not to mention Weiying was reassuring Lan Zhan about his feelings there :aww:

5. LoveYou59seconds

LoveYou59seconds Hanannananannannnannannananananannaannananana

Reading List:
    Link
    Huhu this Twitter post by Zelda Just makes me:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: What a beautiful moment... Too bad it ended in a tragic way. :blobwoah:

I wish I was there to protect Mo Xuanyu's fragile and innocent heart:blobtriumph:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  6. Yulia Scarlet

Yulia Scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he denies it :33 It is more like he just afraid that LWJ will deny his feeling and thought himself that he is trouble maker and good for nothing that elegant LWJ will not love him back :blobsweat_2: WWX looks like he didn't experience much love and someone who will always by his side whatever happened to him since young and past life so it is difficult for him to realize what is his feeling for LWJ but thinks that he wanna spend his time with LWJ and doesn't want LWJ to ignore him :blobtired: I think he unconsciously like LWJ even from past life :blobsweat_2:Because of his past accusation and hatred of people toward him, he was self-destructive to himself that nobody will love him :blobcry: That's what I thought about WWX :blobpeek:

7. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I also felt that this was something that was started from Weiying past-life too, which I talked about here

And I think it's really nice to see Weiying finally coming to realize his inner feelings for Lan Zhan deep down when he look into his heart. I never really see that Wei Ying was denying his love for Lan Zhan, to me, it's just more about he's not certain how Lan Zhan really feels, and he didn't want to risk asking him the question (which is the whole intention of getting Lan Zhan drunk) and risk losing what they currently have now, if Lan Zhan doesn't feel that way about Wei Ying. Sure, Wei Ying can brush it off and say he was joking IF Lan Zhan doesn't feel that way for him, but it will still hurt him deep down, so that's why until he knows how Lan Zhan truly feels, he decided to not be honest with his feelings in front of JC when he was saying all those to him and Lan Zhan, this is to not give JC the chance or press further and slander Lan Zhan name, because he can see Lan Zhan was not in a good mood when JC was saying all that, Wei Ying was actually really considering Lan Zhan's feelings, that's why he was angry at JC on his end for saying all that, as he thought he was the one that ruined Lan Zhan's mood (but he didn't know that what he said by denying his own feelings was the caused of Lan Zhan being in a bad mood), Poor Wei Ying. I know he means well, but he can be really oblivious to Lan Zhan's feelings for him, as he didn't really think Lan Zhan will love him the same way he have come to love him. Anyways, this is how I personally see it on my end, I didn't so mind that scene because I love that events from here that lead up to the moment when Wei Ying confessed, because it really was worth it in a long run.

8. Yulia Scarlet

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup you're right :blobokhand: Also WWX didn't want LWJ to ruin image because of him that's why he defend for LWJ from JC's insulting but instead LWJ misunderstood and WWX thought LWJ angry cuz JC said they have that kind of relationship so these two misunderstood each other:blobsweat_2: Well, ofcourse he will say they're friend cuz they haven't confessed each other yet and he didn't even know how LWJ feels about him :blobsweat_2: But at least Lan XiChen's word make WWX to realize his feeling a little bit :blobjoy:

Hana_rhea, setsuna3025, Rcyan and 3 others like this.
  9. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I think LXC words really helped Wei Ying realized Lan Zhan's feelings. So we really should be thankful to him for being the one to tell Wei Ying this :cookie: otherwise who know how long it will take for these two to confess to each other despite they felt the same way :blobsweat:

10. Yulia Scarlet

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup :blobjoy: Brother Lan XiChen didn't want to see his younger brother suffering anymore :blobsweat_2: WWX and LWJ misunderstood each other and they didn't try to solve it so LXC dragged into their situation and solved problem for them :blobjoy: LWJ thinks WWX will not love him cuz WWX said he doesn't like men and said to JC that they are friend :blobsweat: For WWX, he is just trouble maker and tease a lot to LWJ so he will not like him back and thing becomes complicated for them to confess each other :blobupset: But Thank to LXC their problem solved :blobicecreamlove:

11. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed. Except in revised version of the novel in Chapter 111, the planting-in-raddish-field story was mentioned by LSZ.
    I haven't been here for a long time, so cannot catch up with this. Would you please update me on this? I find it hard to believe that JC had a secret motive in separating LWJ and WWX. What It is, my friends, that you are talking about? Please update me, someone!

Hana_rhea, nejvi, setsuna3025 and 4 others like this.
  12. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    C62F4AD3-9695-4C89-AB42-6FA95B5932A2.jpeg
    I found this on Pinterest, and I’m seriously woundering who the artist is? Pls tell me.

Edit what does this mean?
    I still think JC didn’t want WX to cause trouble for him and his sect. I believe JC didn’t have any ronmantic feelings for Wei Wuxian, so ur post made me consider u did? Pls correct me if I’m wrong!

zeromint, Hana_rhea, Heroine and 7 others like this.
  13. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    nejvi, LoveManga, setsuna3025 and 2 others like this.
  14. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 84 was totally adorable! Well except for my hurt baby JL, but things are coming along. WWX was actually exhausted and did feel faint, but not to the point of actually passing out. He is too hilarious though, pretending all that time! That was some good acting, is he trying to take NHS’s best leading actor award away. Then to top it off, he’s trying so hard not to laugh, he could suffer an internal injury. Geez too darn funny.

Awwww those baby disciples are just too adorable and their interactions with WWX is the sweetest. OuYang ZiZhen and his father’s battles are funny. It’s a wonderful display of father, son butting heads, but you can tell they love each other.

And here, the Best Leading Actor, simply hilarious.
    On another boat, Nie HuaiSang laughed loudly. All of the other sect leaders looked at him speechlessly, but most of them had already somewhat dispersed.

The MTL had LSZ refer to LZ as a brother which we disputed. K’s translation clarified that LSZ did say brother, but also father. That’s pretty interesting. It’s so great to read the official translation.

Sandu, Hana_rhea, nejvi and 6 others like this.
  15. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, thanks for the reminder. LSZ was saying things to WWX about the past to let him know that he was Wen Yuan. I love that chapter.

Hana_rhea, nejvi, setsuna3025 and 5 others like this.
  16. Yulia Scarlet

Reading List:
    Link
    nejvi, LoveManga, setsuna3025 and 2 others like this.
  17. Yulia Scarlet

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup you're not wrong :cookie: Well, I don't think JC has feeling for WWX though more like he still want to keep WWX as his subordinate like they promised in the past ? :hmm: I don't sure the reason but it is sure that JC doesn't have feeling for WWX though :blobjoy:

Hana_rhea, nejvi, LoveManga and 4 others like this.
  18. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Well according to the source, it was said that whenever JC sees Weiying and Lan Zhan together especially the way how Weiying teases Lan Zhan in that manner (lol); it gives him goosebumps like Wei Ying is flirting with Lan Zhan and he senses that kind of romantic vibe coming from them and this gives him goosebumps especially when they are both male :blobjoy::blobjoy: (well we should know that all the teasing was started by Wei Ying lol ), especially with the time when he threw flowers at Lan Zhan. It was said that whenever JC sees them together, he tries to separate them because yes, I do think that he doesn't want Weiying to cause trouble for his own sect but since that source was revealed it was another reason why JC wanted to separate them because when Wei Ying tease Lan Zhan and how he wants to get his attention it really acts like flirting with him so that gives JC goosebumps lolz and he didn't like that feeling so that's why he did it. He didn't understand why seeing them together like that gives him goosebumps but that to me is like he senses that Wei Ying really crossed that boundary line of how Weiying will treat a normal friend so...Lol, to me I don't really see it as a negative thing bwahahah :blobjoy: and no I don't see JC having romantic feelings for Wei Ying since he only see him as a brother, family. For me, I just see it more around that line of "even JC senses their feelings back then"(to the point that it gives him goosebumps :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hana_rhea, nejvi, LoveManga and 4 others like this.
  19. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read the full novel (revised version) by now and i shall prefer to have faith in the story as it has been told then and there.
    To me, the characters in a story enact their tale within the story and only within the story. Mere adding a few afterthoughts to them does not do justice either to the characters or to the story itself.
    I shall always regard JC in the light he has been shown within the novel itself.

20. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    I am taking the risk of double posting here!
    Sauling, my good friend, please go back to the Falling from the tree scene and JC's reactions thereafter. You will see that it was from this point that every interaction between the two appeared in a new light in JC's eyes.
    Also, read my prev. post and you will realize why I stick to the story as it has been told in the novel.