Spoiler The Perfect Destiny

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JadeBunny, Jun 13, 2018.

1. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please continue giving spoilers for the next arcs. Also, arc 6 was unfinished. Thanks for the previous spoilers. I want mooooore! Anyone please?
    (I'm still reading another novel right now so I can only read the spoilers ere from time to time)

Elliana likes this.
  3. FalseGod

FalseGod Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh Cian cwan, you need help? Are you done yet? Click those....:blobowoevil_horns::blobdevil:

4. karenen

karenen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plss more spoilers !!!!!!

5. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
  6. PurpleMousse

PurpleMousse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finals week

Ryss likes this.
  7. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, right
    Good luck
    Sry for disturbing- ganbatte!! (^w^)/

8. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    har har har (I’m dead inside already) but thanks lmao

Elliana, Ryss and Kleep like this.
  9. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    xDDD
    arc 5 lol
    so it looks like there is lily pair too
    XD
    which chap since arc 5 starts , i wanna read it

Elliana likes this.
  10. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    QWQ
    mooreee!!
    Hana wants more spoilers!!!1

11. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait till the holidays start

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    Hanaru likes this.
  12. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    haii!!
    well when does your holiday starts?

13. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    Not mine but student Purple mouse has exams so she (?) said she would spoil after them- most likely when her vacation starts
    Cant force a student to focus on spoilers instead of exams can we?

Elliana likes this.
  14. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    indeed
    i will also translate novels aftr final exams , >w<
    tho it will end on march~
    if there is any short novel at around 20ch and is easy to TL please tell me~ i'd like to immediately pick up a project aftr exams

Blood A and Ryss like this.
  15. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Adawas

Adawas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man I feel bad for the people writing the spoilers here. I’ve been nonstop binge reading this since I found it this weekend, and now I have finished it. Omg I love the MC’s eccentric personality and his relationship with the System. The arcs were sometimes particularly long for my tastes but I persisted through it and was able to have a laugh at the humor and enjoy the plot. Oh and the ending was the best part because for once I get to come upon a ending that was satisfying in how the relationship of the MC and ML wraps up instead of ending up in a minor cliffhanger like some other transmigrations novels. I was surprised too at the slight twist in the ending that changed my opinion and what other expectations of how the story will lead me.

Elliana, Dragon_Reader and Blood A like this.
  17. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers pls m(_ _)m

18. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    If u pity them that much, lessen their burden with sharing their fate- aka S.P.O.I.L.E.R!!!!

JuuHachi and Blood A like this.
  19. PurpleMousse

Reading List:
    Link
    so the FL came back when MC was still asleep and when he woke up the system told him that he had slept for almost 13 hours (my Normal day now I’m so happy ) the System had submitted his symptoms to the HQ and his condition was a first so system suggests to go straight to the next world but MC rejects as he wants to hug grandchildren lmao. Going downstairs, MC and FL hug and is convinced to go outta country to get it checked. They go to D country where the institution for best neurosurgeons? (Basically place with best brain study) If the brain diagnose doesn’t work, then they’ll search other body part or sumthin. On the car to airport YH holds MC hands and tells him to please be ok. Holds hands rest of way. On the airplane MC falls asleep again and wakes up in a completely foreign room. YH is on the balcony and when he notices MC awakes he turns and smiles. At this moment, the sun shines on his face and MC sighs, if only he had bigger guts and pressed him down (didn’t he before??? Can’t remember) YH tells MC he gotta go back as something happened and MC tells him to take care. Thus MC spends quite a while in D country but isn’t lonely as the environment is gorgeous and full of beauties. Like rn, MC is conversing w system about the doctor that checked him yesterday, with his thin waist and long legs, truly a sight for sore eyes. But system had complicated feelings as the report came back as saying MC is healthy w/o abnormalities so it must be something mental. This mental illness is something common in their circles as hosts usually become too involve in their worlds n lose themselves. But after the first world, MC had treated the rest the world as a game so why is he unconsciously sleeping now??? But MC feels strange about system’s attitude, w his soft stance and comfort. It’s as if he got a 20 on a math test and his math teacher continues to be kind to him. And starts to think maybe system did some unspeakable things to him. Systems angered by Mc and leaves him lmao so MC spends his time alone. YH occasionally calls to hear his voice. One day YH comes to visit and is ordered to strip, on his body Is numerous scars. YH confesses that some aren’t willing (Mc subordinates) and one he got secretly attacked (eh idk the word can’t remember). MC feels pain but he can’t do anything in his state of randomly falling asleep (now I think about it, it sounds a lot like sleeping Beauty syndrome) They leave for F country but still nothing so MC wants to go back. MC talks w system and wonders if YH is the one poisoning his food and putting medicine on his clothes. (Probs considering previous worlds) MC notices from his subordinates that YH is doing smth w Shen family and his control is weakening. When he wants to immediately head back, he noticed that all people around him are YH’s. Calling YH, he curses him as having a wolf heart and smashes everything. Gradually his illness becomes better and no longer falls asleep. Of course it’s related w YH but how did he do it? (I honestly feel he went too far?? Like i’m Reading everything and Ik MC is willing to be pressed down but ML always just??). YH comes and is ordered to kneel. MC questions him but gets no reply, angered to kicking YH who licks his feet. Going back home, MC argues w systems and asks YH how he poinsoned him but gets no answer YH replies that he can’t explain bcus MC doesn’t believe in reincarnation. At home Mc discovers his men’s been replaced and FL been blocked from meeting him. After meal MC and YH sit and YH confesses that he wants MC and his everything. MC goes to room and discovers everything’s been prepared, even his underwear, looking at it MC blushes. System wants to ask but refrains as MC is someone who’ll blush even when eating a banana ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) He showers and goes to sleep, waking up by YH staring at him but immediately goes back to sleep after YH leaves. In the morning his breakfast is prepared by YH which has a nostalgic taste, making him remember the pervert from previous world. Person comes to report Shen family member Shen Yao Smth is visiting. (Is ML gaining his memories??)
    Wish I can say ‘m sorry for the late update but I’m not. This chapter felt longer than my exams and I finally experienced how it felt to be fully rested and not bouta cry cus of stress. At this point there’s 3? More chapters til the next arc. And can you tell I got lazy half way??? This chapter is truly truly so long and I almost lost all the words I typed cus this website reloaded before I saved. Luckily I recovered most but I still had to retype the last 1/4 so it’s horrid but readable so. Suppose to be even longer but not gonna retype everything

20. Cleo0023

Cleo0023 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any raws anyone?