What are the rules of cultivation?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by TheZephyrStorm, Dec 19, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    ive been thinking about what I’d do if I could go in and out the novels and it has been bothering me what the rules are for cultivating. First I’d go to Against the gods and use the evil god blood to develop the organs needed to cultivate because we are born without them. But what then? Am I stuck with the ATG system? Can I switch the another system? Can I use their system but use techniques from other systems like body cultivation or the heretical god force? Can I use the cold core technique from AWE? Can I use the resources from the other universes like the cheaty pills from Invincible or the physique changing herbs from Douluo Dalu? What do y’all think the rules are?

2. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Something that most novels are missing..

You need a brain to cultivate. So the higher your achievement is, the more unlikely you will meet someone who is arrogant and stupid beyond belief at the same time.
    I would pit 2 people with high cultivation with different believes. But never create a stupid young master just for Mc fodder...

3. Zackarov

Zackarov ~ Cheese Bear ~

Reading List:
    Link
    if you aren't MC you won't be able to reach the apex.

if you master the fundamentals that build up the cultivation, what use are the other systems for?

Pau, Necromanico and J-Mitch like this.
  4. Wiger98

Wiger98 Custom title

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably would end up with something like Kieran from Devil's Cage
    End up with a internal battle from all the different energies and maybe live with op power or die a no name

5. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    • general farm information, eg location, map of its boundaries, contact people, location of waterways, wetlands, stock crossing points, riparian planting, and any significant indigenous areas (eg, native bush, springs);

• any consents the farm has, eg irrigation, resource management;

• identification of environmental risks, eg, irrigation, application of nutrients, effluent application, stock exclusion from waterways, offal pits and farm rubbish pits;

• recorded good management practices and actions for improvement under six key topic areas: water and irrigation, nutrient use, effluent, land and soil, waterways, and waste management.

Ddraig, Aternus, Ai chan and 3 others like this.
  6. Qavsell

Qavsell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    absolute " dual cultivation "

wanna be op? find a wahmen

Pau and Deleted member 32451 like this.
  7. Vanidor

Vanidor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not in a lot of cultivation systems. A lot of them you get tons more results from having the right body type than being smart. And its entirely at least theoretically possible for someone with Savant Syndrome to do well in some systems that don't require the right body.

8. keitachan

keitachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The rules of cultivation are 1) there are no rules. Make up your own system as you go along. Why force yourself into someone else's box?

justmehere and Necromanico like this.
  9. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why not go to Desolate Era where you don't need that and instead it was the fault of laws of your original world that you could not develop cultivation ( so called "blessed lands "? This opens up body, energy,spirit and heart cultivation slots for you and if you get in after Ji Ning did his thing, you can become an immortal existence under protection ( provided you don't fuck up before getting to the Daolord 4th step that Ning secured from soul dissipation ).

Deleted member 32451 likes this.
  10. Dgsmasta

Dgsmasta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, first you need some type of magical energy to cultivate, and the method to do so, without it there is no cultivation:p

11. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    It's quite simple, but some people find it hard to get the desired result. Cultivation has been a knowledge passed down from our ancestors but in some cases we still can't get it right.

First, you till the soil. The top of the soil is barren, all the nutrients have been washed away by the rain and exposure to wind. So you have to turn the soil upside down, bring up all those nutrients to the surface so that your plants can make use of them.

Then, you have to water them, before placing the seed. Or the other way around. I prefer putting my seed in moist ground. The water activates the seed's sprouting mechanism. I heard some plants such as corn won't need much water, but I don't know, I've never planted corn before.

Oh right, most people put fertilizer before planting the seed. That's mostly for nutrient deprived soil. You shouldn't put too much fertilizer, because that will retard the soil's ability to make water that the plants can use. When you mix fertilizer into the ground, the fertilizer will mix with water from your daily watering or from rain. All these mixed water are consumed by the roots of the plant. If there's too much nitrogen in the water, the plant will not have enough water. It's what some call 'baking the plant'.

And then once it has grown enough, you can harvest them. I personally enjoy eating corn raw, but rice can't be eaten raw. Unless you're a pigeon or a chicken. Each plant has different amount of time you have to wait before it can be harvested. Cultivating apple trees are even more of a chore, which I won't mention here because it's a pain in the ass. Stuff like wheat are quite straightforward.

fuzor100, justmehere, Pau and 2 others like this.
  12. xluferx

xluferx [The writer who writes for fun][Meme lord]

Reading List:
    Link
    Select the seeds that you want to cultivate
    Prepare the soil
    Check how alive and fertile the soil is
    If not use fertilizer
    Wait

13. Mount Tai Unleashed

Mount Tai Unleashed This one has tai but can't see mount eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    Rules for cultivation

1. Reincarnate into a bottom of the barrel trash with shattered meridians.
    2. Be bullied by every male within the vicinity.
    3. Cry and lament about your miserable fate.
    4. Find an ancient inconspicuous artifact that nobody cared to pay attention to.
    5. Discover that said artifact contains the spirit of some deceased or wounded ancient master cultivator with some shocking origin.
    6. Receive teachings and techniques of said master and a way to mend broken meridians.
    7. Shock those who looked down upon you by continuously defeating every opponent with a third leg.
    8. Watch before you as people start to see you in a new favorable light, similar to the second coming of jesus.
    9. Find jade beauty under the affects of aphrodisiac and proceed to heal her by the way of violent rape.
    10. Said jade beauty is overcome with emotions like infatuation and reverence for "saving" her, before you can go for a second round out of nowhere some lady snatches her away mumbling about some divine physique and proceeds to take her to a higher realm out of the reach of your filthy claws.

14. Omnicast

Omnicast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as you cultivate the Dao of Plot Armor you'll succeed! :blobhero:

15. Causal Reader

Causal Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep! Anyone will succeed if they have plot armor coming out of their ass! LOL!

justmehere likes this.
  16. Simon

Simon [The Pure One's Chief Steward][Demon Beast]

Reading List:
    Link
    Your body won't have the necessary talant for cultivation, it would be better to craft a new one.

17. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cultivation techniques differ from one another as some compliment or cancel each other. All cultivation techniques are interconnected but there is necessary medium for such connection to be enabled. The threshold of the medium must balance all cultivation techniques as all energies must also be balanced else there will be deviation or self destruction. It does not matter which world you are in, as long all cultivation techniques with their accompanied energies don't cancel each other or risk fatality, and the medium (the cultivator's vessel and natural resources in their vessel) is able to store, utilize, and maintain said energies; then it is possible to use all other cultivation techniques from other worlds if requirements are not exclusively strict or absolute. This is all under the assumption the cultivator is also using external resources (pills, arrays, treasures/artifacts, laws). That said, it is best to be knowledgeable about which cultivation techniques you're using and comprehend their strengths and weaknesses.

18. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats not entirely true...

you can have a ferrari, but if youre filling it up daily with booze and ram it to a tree DAILY its not going anywhere fast...
    Technically speaking, we are talking about made up novels here... nothing makes any god damn sense.

19. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    I highly doubt you could mix all the different systems... they are fundamentally different and work based on different principles. It's like people from Stellar Transformations universe that was created by a certain someone going into Qin Yu's universe. Although, depending on a lot of variables, you might still have a stronger body or be able to use some techniques or something... Now if it's just your imagination, then yes, you can go ahead and mix everything and get yourself a salad or whatever.

20. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    Have rich and powerful dad who will gives you powerful cultivation and rich resources.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.