Question True martial world (YY) and Martial world (LM)

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by GoldenEmperor, Dec 20, 2018.

1. GoldenEmperor

GoldenEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering .. when Yi yun surpasses the Martial dao just like Lin Ming has done along time (in Yin yuns pov timeline long after MW).

If they both fought agaisnt eachother with their full power. What do you think will happen to the universes around them?.

From i read in TMW .. Lin ming is rly powerful even more powerful then he was in MW, will Yi yun even be able to catch upto him?.

Edit: Lin Ming could even be considered his teacher since he gave alot of stuff to Yi Yun

2. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    TMW is dead to me. DEAD.

KIJIN, Someguy666, ghastly and 2 others like this.
  3. CrispyNoodle

CrispyNoodle 『Noodle Overlo*d』『Open Pervert』『Onii-chan』

Reading List:
    Link
    What the lolicon upstairs said

Hiji likes this.
  4. Hiji

Hiji [Unlucky soul]

Reading List:
    Link
    Why? What happened?

5. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
  6. darksaint124

darksaint124 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You really can't compare them to each other. Lin Ming is the better cultivator. This stems from a few different factors from the beginnings of both of their cultivation. The main differences would be their foundation and goals and also the universe they started their cultivation in. Just the fact that YY still doesn't know how to use the PCC should tell you everything.

7. BlaszczeM

BlaszczeM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cause one, webnovel gated it behind premium at chapter 100-something.
    Two, cause author likes to forget about the girls, and push them out of the plot for hundreds of chapters at a time

8. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Lin Xintong? I saw some spoilers about her appearing around chapter 1100+ but then what happened?

9. darksaint124

darksaint124 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is with YY now, but still hasn't done anything.

10. Kagutsuchi

Kagutsuchi 『Omnipresent Reader』

Reading List:
    Link
    .... Who is even talking about that?

11. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm. I read spoilers saying they left the Sinkhole, do you mean while they are travelling outside that Sinkhole, she is just freeloading and not contributing at all to Yi Yun? No scenes about the couple fighting side by side?

12. Soren59

Soren59 MTL Shill

Reading List:
    Link
    She has had zero presence since they reunited, even BYY has way more.

13. BlaszczeM

Reading List:
    Link
    No idea. When they parted after the Empress Mystic Realm (which was probably the most annoying and retarded thing ever, if you know what happened there, you'll understand), she disappeared for hundreds of chapters. A few chapters after they parted I got pissed and dropped it, and only know he met Jiang Xiaorou sometime later, and even later he went to the Empyrean Heavens. I only saw that she appears after 1000-hundreds, that's all. I doubt she'll stay though, unless it's ending soon xd.
    The author has a real problem with having other characters stay with the MC. I think the only character from the two novels, who stayed for a long time with the MC, and wasn't only a harem member that disappeared after being conquered, was Mo Eversnow in Martial World, and to some extent, Demonshine. Though as for real power couple, travelling and fighting side by side, there is no one both in MW, and in TMW.
    But sadly, for some reason CN authors have no ability to make a staying female character. I think only Coiling Dragon achieved that.
    Fuck, even in Dragon-Marked War God, where MC quickly found his lover, and they travelled for a while, the author still ran out of ideas, and had to 'disappear her', in this case make her greviously wounded and in a coma, and MC had to become much stronger to heal her and wake her up xd

14. Soren59

Soren59 MTL Shill

Reading List:
    Link
    The romance was pretty stale in CD, I wouldn't exactly use that as a shining example. And I didn't like how Delia was given divine spark to forcefully boost her power temporarily be useful but then become useless later.

Great Tang Idyll looked like it might have what you want but I haven't read it yet so I can't vouch.

15. BlaszczeM

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it might not have been the best, but it's the only one I know where the MC had only one lover, and they were together all the time, and not split for hundreds of chapters xd

16. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Greedy as always !

17. cnfan

cnfan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They will probably end up being comparable. As for your 2nd question, if they are truly at the top, they can probably control the area of damage and not break anything around them.

I personally am disappointed in Yi Yun, although he is more "realistic", he is still portrayed as lacking inheritor of Lin Ming. I hope to see him take a different route instead of just copying Lin Ming's laws. I think the author might take the extreme route, where Yi Yun will be super super OP in the laws (due to the card) as opposed to Lin Ming who was OP in all fields.