Spoiler (Bl) Don’t You Like Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Dec 3, 2018.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mikaa, Boinkers, Helaine and 2 others like this.
  2. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are plenty of funny moments and misunderstandings and hardly any love rivals or villainous characters as far as I have read.

ML is gay, whereas MC is straight (of course, bent later). When MC asked him when he started liking him, ML admits that it was when he first saw MC, whose looks were ML's type. Eyes, nose, some other things, and... ass. Lol. He said that his attraction towards the MC lowered, however, because the MC was treating ML poorly due to MC's one-sided rivalry. At this point, MC hasn't completely fallen for ML, but he is getting there.

As stated in the description, MC's actions gets misunderstood by the ML as attempts to seduce ML. One that vividly sticks to my mind was when MC first discovers that he can "borrow" ML's items in order to absorb ML's yang instead of just plain touching him. He learned about this when he held ML's dog and noticed he couldn't see ghosts. The yang from the ML attached itself to the dog, so while he went off to visit his grandparents, he took the dog with him. :blobsweat:

Anyway, back to where I was getting at. He first grabbed ML's pens and notebooks and stuffed them under his pillow. Then he grabbed ML's uniform that were in the laundry basket and tried to hide it in his bed. He tried pretending to play on his phone to act as normal as possible. When the ML came in the room after a wash, he was about to go to MC's bed, but MC rejected him, saying that ML did not have permission. ML retorted saying that MC didn't ask for permission when he slept on ML's bed. So then he discovered his clothes in MC's bed. MC tried to play it off by saying that it was his. ML just smiled and said, "Is it? Oh, suddenly, I want to grab my school uniform before going to bed." At that point, MC had to admit that the uniform was ML's. Nothing happened afterwards, but ML did get hard and MC was embarrassed 'cause he felt it on his butt. :blobrofl:

Another time was during exam season, MC needed ML's yang in order to get through the testing sessions. He took ML's uniform and wore it, hoping to immediately switch as soon as he got out, but got caught by the ML before he reached their room since ML's uniform is larger than MC's. ML views MC as a pervert, but he likes it. Lol.

ML later asked if MC was stealing his things and MC reacted by saying something like, "GASP. NO. Did you think I was that kind of person? Just because I took your uniform without your permission on the day of the exam doesn't mean that I will steal other things..." ML laughed and didn't say anything else. MC later had to sneak the things he borrowed back to ML's desk because ML knew specifically what he lost. Like, XX-brand, blue, water-based pen, XX-series math reference book, etc. Hahaha.

Shortly before that part, MC had taken out a water bottle and offered it for ML to drink it. He could not continue stealing, but contact with saliva did extend the neutralizing effect on his yin and yang eyes. He wanted ML to drink out of it to leave some yang behind, so that he could drink from it later... He was really nervous and did that using-the-tongue-to-test-it-out kind of thing out in public and felt like a pervert.

At that point, MC is starting to help ghosts lose their obsessions with the world, enabling them to return to the light, I suppose, even though he was still afraid of them. His first time doing this was with a mother cat, who led MC to her batch of recently birthed kittens. She died fighting for food, I think. MC helped with finding the kittens new homes. The reason he did the water bottle thing was so that he could go out alone without having ML around. MC this time around was trying to befriend the dead daughter of one of his teachers and wanted to buy girl toys and stuff. MC's yin and yang eyes were acquired when his grandfather died. His grandfather originally had it and I forgot the reason why it didn't pass on to MC's father, but it skipped him and was acquired by MC. The mysterious thing was that the beholder cannot tell or gesture to anyone that they have this power. So while MC was growing up with his grandfather, he would see his grandfather talking to someone, whom he couldn't see. It was only when he was going back to the family home that he realized that his grandfather was talking to his grandmother. So everything MC did was to help him avoid seeing ghosts, which gets easily misunderstood by the ML.

Last thing, I forgot when MC started calling ML "husband", but even then he still doesn't see ML as a boyfriend. Lmao. They kiss a whole bunch with MC hesitant at first, but he is secretly enjoying it. I am at the part, wherein the ML bought these limited edition shoes that the MC was pining after and gave him a bouquet of lilies (meaning "pure love") with a love letter attached for his birthday. I forgot the reason, but the MC bought a pink pen for the ML earlier in the story and said that it was suitable for writing love letters. Well, there it is in action!

EDIT: Okay, MC has officially admitted to liking ML. ML also gave him a cake with a small figure of MC playing a piano on top. MC initiates a kiss and yelled out, "YOU BENT ME."

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
  3. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds so freaking cute :aww::aww: Guess I'll read it after all.

4. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanted to add some more stuff.

So another ghost MC helps out is the principal of the school, who was stuck reliving the moment of his death. MC always sees him in class whenever his yin and yang eyes are active and was kind of afraid of him due to his scary appearance and his action of reprimanding him for slacking in class. MC discovers what kept the principal from moving on at the front gates of the school. Apparently, the principal died during an invasion from foreign forces while protecting the students. I think it was a bombing. He lost half of his head due to this and doesn't notice that many years have passed. MC's plan was to bring in some of the students who survived to show him that his students are now much older (in their 80's) during the school's anniversary. He had no way to contact them, so he asked ML to ask his dad for this favor. ML at this time was wondering what was going through MC's head, but he just went along with it. Principal finally sees his students and instantly recognizes them. He snaps out of his earlier stupor and breaks down, happy. MC and the principal later met privately. Principal doesn't want to leave because he wants to continue watching over the school. In return for helping him, principal helped get rid of the 16 ghosts that were lingering around in MC and ML's dorm room.

MC also manages to help the daughter out by typing out an anonymous letter (not writing because his handwriting is so bad that he believes that it would be easily recognized that it was him) to his teacher about what his daughter wants for herself and her family, probably have other details that only the daughter knows included to convince the teacher that the contents of the letter was not a hoax. What the daughter wanted before leaving was to go to the aquarium with her mom. The next day, the teacher came in with red eyes. Daughter was finally satisfied over the course of several days(?) and told MC goodbye and that she hopes that he and the ML could stay together forever. MC was embarrassed and thinks that in her next life, she would be a fujoshi. Lol. She was only 7 when she died from illness. Before this, she witnessed ML kissing the MC. MC was resisting because he didn't want her to see while ML was thinking MC was playing hard to get or something like that.

MC considers on using this once-in-a-lifetime spell that gives the recipient a controllable version of the yin and yang eyes on ML. He found this spell in the book that his grandfather handed to him while he was visiting the family home. Only people with yin and yang eyes are able to see the contents; outsiders will see blank pages. This spell requires three types of bodily fluids: saliva, blood, and... semen. Lol. MC and ML go out together for their winter break, with ML's parents funding the vacation due to their good exam scores. He repeatedly questioned ML if he was sure he wanted to be with him forever and if he was afraid of ghosts and tested him using horror movies. Before heading out, MC booked a hotel room but was not careful. The one he booked had a giant mirror on the ceiling...

Yeah, so they had sexy times with MC giving ML a blowjob and he swallowed the semen... thus completing a requirement for the spell. During this, ML was staring at MC's ass through the mirror. :blobsmirk: MC asked ML once more if he was willing to stay with MC for a lifetime, and ML replied that MC is his first love and won't fall in love with anyone else. MC said that he will reveal a secret to ML and proceeded to get off the bed, butt naked, to retrieve the items to activate the spell. MC pricked his finger with a needle as well as ML's. ML asked if this was a blood pact. Lmao. Then, MC took out some mixed paint to write a terrible-looking character on his chest. ML was actually not weirded out because he knows that MC is usually a serious person. He took the initiative to take off his own clothes and asked if MC wanted to paint on his chest. :blobrofl: The ritual is completed and ML freaks out upon seeing a ghost in their room. Fortunately, ML's yin and yang eyes can be turned on and off by closing his eyes for 10 seconds(?). Basically, their yin is shared, and closing the eyes will cut the connection between them. Not entirely sure if this is correct.

MC tells the truth about his actions from the beginning of the novel and how he came to acquire the eyes, that it wasn't because MC liked him romantically that he did those things. ML gets embarrassed for his assumptions and demands compensation through sex, which MC is totally okay with. I last left off where MC tells the ML that his numerous generations of ancestors were hanging out at ML's home and were watching them the entire time. ML wanted to confront them and tell them he wants MC to be his lover. Ancestors proceeds to chase ML throughout the house, reprimanding him for taking in a male wife. :blobsweat_2:

Please correct me on any of this since I read by MTL-ing.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  5. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, it's freaking cute~! There was a moment when ML went out to the toilet, after ensuring MC already fell asleep, to masturbate. He couldn't do it at any other time because MC was being a "sticky-cake." As he was doing it in one of the cubicle, MC called his name from outside, after waking up and realising that ML was not in bed. Because MC do not want to attempt finding him without any assurance, he took the ML's pillow along, hugging it while searching for him. It was awkward because MC waited until ML finished his business, then pass the pillow to him, before doing his business. While MC was using the toilet, he called a few times to make sure ML waited for him outside.:blobxd:

p/s: the four milk-cats are named by ML as, mung bean cake, glutinous snow cake, glutinous rice cake, chicken egg cake. And he said that MC is little sticky cake. :blobmelt:

Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro
    @324722
    I'd recommend this, the MTL is quite easy. And the story's very cute. I think it reminds me a lot of my OTP in xxxHolic. :blobthinkingsmirk:

juanexbi, Kumoshiro, Izn and 21 others like this.
  6. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is a nickname that ML will use quite a lot. There was a part that made me chuckle, and it was when MC and ML went out to this abandoned mansion in hopes of figuring out what this piano ghost's obsessions were. MC brought glutinous rice with him because according to the book his grandfather gave him, it could be thrown to dispel negativity. Not as effective as talismans though. ML couldn't stop laughing, which embarrasses MC, saying something like, "Perfect weapon for sticky rice cake." :blobxd:

7. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    i am soo glad that more and more danmei r gettin Tled

Boinkers likes this.
  8. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    The suspiciously convenient index is over 9000. :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Zhen_Qing, maimim and midnight reader like this.
  9. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    LoL, poor thing, sacrificing his body for some security from the fear...reminds me of black belly dad, the MC could see ghosts too and hopped into bed with ML one night while he was drunk lol~.

Boinkers likes this.
  10. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie: Where is the chapter at at the end of this spoiler?

12. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That starts on chapter 59. Tiny excerpt with MTL:

"Your ten generations of ancestors did not go to reincarnation in the past few years in order to protect their homes. You actually found a male doll as a wife!"

13. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    ROFL! Well, the continuation of a lineage is a... worrisome matter. :blobrofl:

maimim likes this.
  14. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds so freaking cute :aww::aww::blobnosebleed:

15. SecretLibrary

SecretLibrary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the tag. Another good read to look forward to.

16. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol this is the funniest novel! I was dying, while reading this.

• Grandpa got the yin yang eyes from his dad.
    • The ability chooses it's owner.
    • Grandpa was the fourth child In the family, but he got the skill.
    • Who ever got the skill cant talk about it so the skill has been passed down and no one knows the details of it.
    • When the skill/ability is activated/in use, there is a cold sensation.
    • The user can not control the yin yang eyes.
    • I think the user is full of yin and needs a person full of Yang to disable the yin yang eyes

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    Peachiii, Izn, Ease and 5 others like this.
  17. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone recommend me a funny bl novel like this?

18. Anie

Anie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek:this cat is interested. Will try my hand in mtl. Wish me good luck:blobowoevil:

Ryss likes this.
  19. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck, lil kitten

Anie likes this.
  20. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    It's pretty easy to mtl and short compared to some other novel.

Blood A likes this.