Discussion [Spoiler] Xia Qingyue from ATG

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Fluffy Jellyfish, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Eternal Harem King

Eternal Harem King Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just into this forum stuff, and I'm not person who's memories are the greatest, but I've reading this thread for awhile and you seem to be the only one who's open minded enough to see things in perspective, the novel has its many flaws but harem isn't really that deep of a flaw. The emotional manipulation of Mars Gravity is, had AGT didn't have great action and interesting lore and world build and gave me great anticipation, I probably would have drop it due to the stupidity of the author, he's lucky he's creative in some ways, otherwise I'd deem him complete trash

2. Eternal Harem King

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this novel for various reasons, and also hate it for various reasons, but the romance was never the case, nevertheless Xia Quinyue did piss me off greatly with that Moon God Emperor marriage shit, in fact the author in general is an annoying prick that seem to enjoy semi-ntr, maybe he's a inside closet pervert. Anyhow I see your points on what you say, you actually go on login rather than on emotions, these guys seem to enjoy getting emotional over the wrong thing, why not hope that Yun Che can get strong enough to move about unhindered to protect his love ones and planet without worry instead of saying that he's unworthy of his harem, have they not been describe how pretty these women's are? And Yun Che doesn't even always try to pursue them them the love just kinda flow

3. Eternal Harem King

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm getting the impression that everyone isn't reading the same story, and this is where the fuckery of humans come in we make it seem like our opinions are true and just, just because we believe in that Bs, it's just an opinion there's never a right or a wrong about it, it's simply a theoretical way viewing something from ones own logical state of mind, and if someone happen to agree with you on something it only mean that they are like minded, there's nothing to it, haven't the world always been like this? sometimes a person's view point, including my own make us seem like we're superficial and full of sh*t, what a life