Spoiler Mistress, I Was Wrong (Yuri)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Miko, Oct 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha Thank you so muchhh. I am liking their relationship.
    I wanted know How did mc meet TM? How did she react when she know about relationship between mc and. Female. Lead? What's TM identity or role in story

yateniu, Melina Red and 0silermist like this.
  2. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    This look promising. I will read this in raw.

0silermist likes this.
  3. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 2nd transmigrator is the leader of an assassin organization while pretending to be a man. She had a sick younger brother who joined the same academy as the MC and FL. He became the drug boy (taking care of the plant) of the MC.
    - She found out after collecting information about the FL and the met the MC. Because the MC did things that deviated from the story

In the Orcs area, there were someones who were doing an experiment on humans to turn them to animals (or something like that). It is one of the characteristics of the Orcs. They can turn to animals and their strength increase.
    The 2nd transmigrator was caught and when the MC and FL rescued her, there were scales on her face. She sometimes loses her mind and attacks everyone around her.
    - There was a drug that slowed it down.
    - I don't really recall it but she took the blood of a strong ancestor of a race and it suppresses the other animals' blood in her body. She doesn't seem to lose her mind anymore.
    - She completely turned into a different race
    - If I am not mistaken, she turns into a mermaid. (Google translator didn't really mention it like that, but from the descriptions; tail and sea. I assumed the race)

--------------------------------

She was surprised when she found out about the MC and FL.
    She wondered how did this story turn into a yuri
    and when she asked the MC when she felt that way about the FL. The MC respond "from the beginning". (FL was happy :blobsmilehappy:)

That is what I remember
    if you want more detailed one, then I have to check the chapters

But I think the translator is gonna have a more difficult job later.
    The chapters' world count increased after a certain point. It reached 10,000 words and it takes me 20-40 min to finish reading a chapter :notlikeblob:

4. Jass

Jass Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What in the fuck! 10,000 word count?! :blob_coughblood:
    It's already around 380 chapters too, and translating this is mostly done as a hobby and to improve my chinese:sweating_profusely: I dunno if I'll ever finish this on a reasonable time scale, long-term wise someone else might have to pick it up if you want to see it to its full completion. For now, I'll still be translating it to as many chapters as I can, because slow translation is better than no translation :blobsalute:

But hey I'm glad you're enjoying the novel, it's a first for me to see a CN yuri novel focus itself in a fantasy setting. Also hilarious to hear that the MC ends up cucking the FL of her harem members - not that the FL minds~

5. falcon92

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck with the translation

Funny you said that about the MC taking the FL's harem
    When they weren't a couple, the MC was trying to play matchmaking between the harem members and the FL. The MC sometimes talk to them and it makes the FL annoyed.
    The first time that harem member said he wanted to become her guardian, the MC was terrified. :blobfearful::blobfearful:
    The FL was there and the MC didn't want the FL to think she was after her men.
    MC immediately said "Seven sister! I have nothing to do with him!" :blobjoy::blobjoy:

When they became officially a couple, the FL was possessive and didn't like when the MC is nice to others. :facepalm:
    She thought that her nine sister is attracting a lot of bees :blobrofl::blobrofl:

jrdp_18, satsuki07, 5limeoll and 6 others like this.
  6. Melina Red

Melina Red Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank guys for spoiler.

midnight reader likes this.
  7. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay spoilers I was stopped at ch 23 or 24 due to paid chapters ahahaha

8. yamibae

yamibae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For people who have read past chapter 120, does anyone have better raws for this novel or is it part of the novel that

The story suddenly jumps to the modern world and it looks like it's suddenly talking about the modern world at chapter 120? This seems to be a future setting since it mentions that the MC wished to the tree of life that she can be with her 7th sister. I can't find any raws that show a different story from this. This happened before right after they got teleported into the reincarnation mirror so I'm not sure if this is just a continuation of what will happen in the future or just a mistake from the bots pulling the chapters.

I really like this novel, the MC and FL are almost always together and they're so cute together. The FL is also overbearingly OP and has the MC aura so there's pretty much no danger. I love it!

5limeoll likes this.
  9. Melina Red

Reading List:
    Link
    Ask help from @falcon92

falcon92 likes this.
  10. falcon92

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember that
    I read the raw from the original site
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2832595

as for what you mentioned, I think it is more like a side story
    I didn't want to read it now and left it to the end
    just go to ch.128 and the story will continue from where it left (If you don't want to read the side story)

11. yamibae

yamibae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Good to know I wasn't being meme'd I really wish the author had kept the side-arc till the end of the novel!

Yandere Devil likes this.
  12. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    I am here for more spoiled please

13. falcon92

Reading List:
    Link
    As of chapter 335 (almost finish :blobtriumph:)

So, they found the land of dragons
    BUT before that, Toothless was possessed by something that is trying to control/take over her body. So they froze her(?) until they reach the dragon land.
    The queen is her actual mother and helped her recovered by giving her the dragon inheritance. So she would become the next queen. I think her father turned into a living dead/zombie and the MC helped him recover.

Toothless was sad and tried to attract the MC to stay by, for example, having a garden and anything she wanted. but in the end, they had to separate :blobpensive:
    She still calls her mother :blobmelt::blobmelt:
    This man is a HERO:blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

Actually, the MC and FL met/saw the father before they tried to look for him.
    It was when they stayed at the orc's land in one of the old harem members clan (the orc leader). FL found that there is a strong presence and tried to look for that person. She and MC found an underwater cave where he was there shackled and had a strong aura of death. The chains were special as they were made by the dwarfs and are hard to break. And the father warned them or made them leave.

The FL's mother and uncle went to a dragon valley. The uncle turned into a zombie/living dead (which the MC later cured) AND the mother was dying because of death aura(?) and ran away.
    She met the FL's father. He is from a special clan (which the translation called it Fox people) and had special eyes. He took her to his clan and sacrificed one of his eyes to cure her.

Later, they had an eye from the fox clan and used it to find the dragon land. It was the father's other eye. (He is now blind and if I am not mistaken, he dug his eyes himself)
    After leaving the dragon land, they started to look for the father by using the eye. Instead of finding him, they found his 2nd eye which was covered with death aura.
    They, FL and her mother, later found him in the cave underwater. They thought he was dead because he wasn't breathing. The FL was feeling guilty and the mother was like losing her soul. When the MC later came, she discovered that the father's body was warm. So he shouldn't be dead. He used a technique to enter into a coma. He seems to gamble that someone will save him later.

It was kinda amusing since the mother acts like a maiden in love. :blobmelt:
    Since they found him, she had never left his side.

+ He doesn't seem to mind the MC and FL being together. He was even a little upset when the MC didn't call him father :blobsweat:
    The MC recently help him recover his sight by giving him new eyes.
    The leader of one of the orcs' clans (one of the old harem members) confess to the MC
    She kinda had an intuition that he would confess and tried to play it nice and prevent him from saying anything. But he confesses anyway and the MC rejected him. She was scared sh**** from the FL finding out. (The FL and the mother were in the cave underwater trying to free the father. At that time, the MC stayed in the orc clan)
    He was dejected and didn't like to talk about it. (I don't think they met again after that)

+ The MC was a pharmacist and help their clan greatly. As a result, they wanted to keep her there. They monitor/kept guards around her. She knew about it but since the FL and mother are trying to rescue the father, she didn't have any reason to leave soon. She taught a couple of orcs about pharmacy and when she decided to leave, she left them a book. One of them reported that and immediately, one of the leaders right-hand man came to her (He is a nice and understanding guy).
    She talked to him and gave him medicine to help with the death aura.
    When they talked, the MC mentioned many things such as "she is a human. do you know anything about her? She had people to return to." and finally, "Don't try to use her or take advantage just because she is good-hearted"

The man seems to realized as he took all the guards away from her.
    - the FL's grandma didn't mind MC and FL being together either. I think she kinda likes the MC a lot. maybe because she helps cure her son (oh, and he isn't foolish anymore, his memory is good and he is back to normal)
    - everyone now knows that the FL is a dark attribute. and there were many reactions. Her family is protecting her!!!

- MC now knows who is the traitor of her ancestor. (It seems I misunderstood before) The traitor didn't have the elf's heart and also think the MC has it (probably because she is the last person of her people?). Anyway, the traitor was cursed to not live over 30 years old and even his descendants carry that curse and die at the age of 30.

I don't think I am gonna read the side story anytime soon.
    I will read another yuri story

14. falcon92

Reading List:
    Link
    finished the story (haven't read the side story yet)

sorry, kinda skipped throw the chapters at the end (just wanted to finish:blobdead::blobdead:)

this is when the MC and the FL were to marry. When they announce and the world found out, they kinda get relieved since the FL was strong and by marrying the MC, there won't be an heir.

At the very end of the ceremony, the MC's mother crashes the part and objected the marriage. She didn't want her daughter to marry because she won't be able to get pregnant.
    The thing is, because of her race, they made a vow or something and it required the MC to have a child or she would die. I didn't understand at first. The mother killed herself and told the MC to go to the elf's queen.
    + the big villain also crash the party and wanted the elf's heart from the MC

The MC opened a path and transfer them to the land of elf which was under attack and the tree of life was dying.
    When MC's race was annihilated, there were only two people left. They were the traitors and the MC's ancestor. The traitors were cursed and can't live beyond 30 years old. The MC's ancestors swallowed the elf's heart (don't know if by mistake or deliberately). As a result, it passes from parent to a child. That is why the MC's blood has strong vitality. So, the MC's mission is basically either have a child to pass the elf's heart or return it to the elfs by sacrificing her life.
    The elfs were under attack and at that point, it was critical because the big boss was also transferred there. So, the MC sacrificed her life and turn into a tree (which the elf called it, the sacred tree). She turned and saved the tree of life.
    FL was pissed and attacked the elfs a couple of times. She calmed down later and didn't kill anyone. She went to the MC's stuff and worked to revive her back to life

Oh, the MC cut the blood contract with her plant because if one of them dies, the other will die as well.
    So, I don't think I mentioned this before. Back in the earlier chapters, the MC was accepted as a personal discipline in the academy by the pharmacist dean. They gave her some gifts and one of them is something called "heart mirror" (I think). The thing is, anyone who attacks the MC's heart (or her life?) will be reflected back at them. This saved her many times in the story.
    + This thing turns out to be a scale from dragons. Because of it, some dragons tried to kill the MC to take it back. It was the scale of someone important to them.

ANYWAY
    The heart mirror and the space belt of the MC were the only things left. Some of the MC's soul was still in the heart mirror and the FL used it to revive the MC. Funny thing is that all the materials needed were in the MC's space since she wanted to use them to build a body for the soul inside the FL.

WELL
    The MC was revived as a water dragon!!:blobfearful::blobfearful:
    She lost all her memory of the time when she transmigrated. It is like she transmigrated as a new person with all her memory of her old world still clear.
    It was a bit interesting since the FL said to the MC "she is her wife"
    She did get her memory back later
    I kinda lost interest at some point since the MC can no longer talk to the plants and know their thought and feeling.
    I can't tell you much since I lost interest. But I know they get married later

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  15. falcon92

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think I am gonna summaries the arcs since most chapters are 10,000 words long

sorry :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

I finished reading this story; My Disciple Wants to Tease Me Every Day
    now I reach chapter 100 in the raw for; Female General And Eldest Princess

I will write more details spoilers on them later.

16. Melina Red

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, looking forward spoiler of female general and My Disciple novel

17. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did The second transmigrator have a lover ? If yes it's a girl or a boy ? How did he/she Will know that she's a girl (again if it's a yes) ?

18. AnEasyReader

AnEasyReader New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh, anyone has Vietnamese translation of this novel?

19. M1thIs

M1thIs Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does the MC actually have peace? She always gets in danger and gets close to death few times. Also I want to know if MC gets stronger.
    She can fight but she is quite weak...

Did the FL ever find out MC was a transmigrator?

20. RatedOverr

RatedOverr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since this was thread was started in 2018, I wouldn't be surprised if you don't remember but if you can, does Minghui actually start to love Wanyu romantically, unless I am just an idiot, I dropped it around chapter 50 or 60, the relationship was getting very close to starting (I think) and she didn't really display much romantic interest in her so i was wondering if she gets the the love interest to 'hug her thigh' or whatever the term is or because they have mutual feelings of love for one another