Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    True, indeed, Lan Zhan definitely isn't one, and you cannot judge, held someone's responsible for their actions on what happened in a dream, because that would be unfair since you can't control one's dreams and what happened in it.

Put this in another example, if you watched a scary movie before you go to bed, and in your dream, you dreamed that you killed someone, would it be right that you are label a killer? No.

So really, I don't see nor can I even label Lan Zhan as a rapist on my end because HE ISN'T.

2. AngryEggplant

AngryEggplant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This entire argument re: LWJ makes me sad. Fantasies and dreams are free to be what they are and, in context, that’s all IB is. Agreed, randomly reading might seem like a consent issue but it makes me wish people tried to understand something before judging and criticizing and throwing the hammer down. I agree with everything you said here, however, it is a shame we even need to be talking about this. People who don’t understand it, or simply dislike it for whatever reason, could just ignore it without making a big issue out of it since there is no issue. IB does not normalize rape or deem it acceptable - LWJ is not a rapist.

That being said, I think people are more quick to judge LWJ and WWX (and the work itself) because they have a canon same-sex relationship. Even in this day and age, far too many people see anything queer as a gateway to immorality and impurity, so are quick to find “flaws” to support their beliefs. LWJ and WWX are not perfect, they are both nuanced and flawed characters, but they are not villains nor criminals nor evil despite some people trying to shoehorn them into those roles.

Sandu, Rcyan, Yulia Scarlet and 7 others like this.
  3. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    wow THANK YOU :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blob_pompom:
    hahhahahahhaha lol u tell her wat i read is none of ur busniess ahahhaha. so wat if i read yaoi manga. i like it, u don like it den don see. ahhahahah :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:. OR intro her to yaoi ahhahah hu knw she might like it oso ahahhahahahahahha :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk:
    the chart is realli on spot the center on the best "not homo but look at that fine guy" AHHAHAHAHAHHA LMAO NICE ONE SO TRUE OSO AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA. :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::aww::aww::aww::aww:(y)(y)
    ahHHhahah lan zhan will do anything for wei ying hahah and smile just for him and make wei ying faint ahhahahah i love tat lan zhan say sweets things to wei ying and wei ying be like don say tat u r killin me LOLOLOLOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    maybe cause he feel the pressure from the actual demon king and lord hahahha LOLOL. but they r so eager to hear wei ying play ahahhaha LOLOLOLOL:p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    HAHAHHAAHHAHAH TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: BOTH OF THEM R SO CUTE I CANNOT TAKE IT HAHAHAHAHHA
    DAMN IT WEI YING U FKIN LUCKY BASTARD Y DO U HAV SUCH A GOOD HUSBAND! hu spoils u like crazy and answers ur every desire and soooooooooo doting some more hahhahaha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    AGREED! LOVE WANGXIAN LOVE STORY! I JUST LOVE IT thier whole entire story.
    my thoughts r like this cause i hav no words to describe it.
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Y U DO TAT WEI YING?!!!! U EVIL PRANSKTER!! LOLOL :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    OHHHHHHHHHHHH :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: SO SWEET LAN ZHAN:blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::blobrofl::blobsmirk:
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TOO FLUFFY TOO FLUFFY ITS SO FULFFY IM GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    last but not least I JUST FKIN LOVE THEM AS A COUPLEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOLOLOLOLOL LMAO :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:
    ahhahahahah LOLOLOL LMAO set the math build on fire??????!!!!! LOLOLOL NCIE ONE :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl: make ppl poof out of existence LOLOL LMAO AHHAHAHAH NICE IMAGINATION AHHAHAHA.

for me is when there is seriously so damn mani fkin ppl in a place i imagine i hav a bowlin ball and i just knock them down like they r bowling pins MAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:

4. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    Should have died :blobhero:
    [​IMG]

5. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    He should have died way before if it wasn't for XXC who found him and mended his wonds...

6. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 85 is up now! *Runs off to read* :aww::aww::cookie:

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t tell me the person who saved those women belong to Nie Huaisang? And the boy who opened the door is Xue Yang?

nejvi, Cypress, setsuna3025 and 4 others like this.
  8. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh lol I was about to make a comment to that too but you beat me to it.

I also think the person who saved her was Nie Huaisang. Especially how he was plotting to bring JGY down , so I wouldn't be surprised. If it really is Nie Huaisang, it would really make me like him more for this! :aww:

Victory!!!!:blobparty::blobparty: Serves that old bastard JGS right!!! :blobowoevil: I have NO sympathy towards him at all, his death was so satisfying!!! :blobmelt::blobmelt:

I don't think the one who opened the door is Xue Yang.... Like why would he?

9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m just saying that it’s Xue Lang just because he was the only minion of JGY that I knew of, beside the Lan’s clan defector.

Yulia Scarlet, nejvi, Fiorisi and 3 others like this.
  10. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh okay I see what you mean now. Though I wasn't really thinking about that on my end to be honest. As I was more thinking about the one who saved that woman was..... And then my mind was thinking Nie Huaisang, on my end.

11. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. :)

Yes, the boy who opened the door should be Xue Yang as you are correct JGS and JGY had been protecting him.

12. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    JGY saved the woman 'cause she had been kind towards his mother. That is why he hadn't killed her like all the other girls. So being kind there was a defect in his otherwise airtight plot! What an irony of fate!

13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the other woman?

Man, things got heavy fast!

14. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    The other woman? You mean the maid servant of JGY's mother-in-law? I forgot their names! She was bribed by NHS. I think JGY didn't know how much she knew. Or, he would have killed her.
    EDIT: Sorry, my likes are all exhausted and I am too poor to buy any right now(n)

15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, was the other woman who came with Sisi the maid? I don’t think she introduced herself

16. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The maid introduces herself and tells her story in chapter 86.

17. SummerForest

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she was the one who didn't say her name but went on telling the whole story about JGY's marriage.
    EDIT: I didn't have time to read translated chapters yet.

18. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Huisang you...
    It makes again question how Huisang figured out it was JGY so quickly. Huisang had backup plans for his main plan & I'm sure he had backup plans for his backup plans. But, in order for him to strategize this all out, he needed to know who he was up against, find & gather evidence. Not only that he even orchestrated a whole facade on himself to fool masses of people & the cultivation society how utterly weak and useless he was as a Sect Leader.

He played his moves in a perfectly organized timely manner.

It's as if the moment Mingjue died was when Huisang solved the mystery or something?? Was it a brotherly instinct or did JGY slip up??

There are two characters in this novel I badly wish I could read from their perspective: Lan Wangji & Nie Huisang

Sandu, Rcyan, Yulia Scarlet and 7 others like this.
  19. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahahahhahahahah guuuuuys, this is so moe :blobnosebleed::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    [​IMG]

20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    That is LWJ right? When did this happen?