Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe JGY did slip up? or maybe NHS came across something like JGY and NMJ quarelling or something (by hiding and seeing) or NMJ told NHS to be careful of JGY cause he is a bastard? oso he might be able to figure out y JGY always wan to com to see NMJ just to play the song to clam NMJ. seeing as NHS is WAY MUCH MMORE SMARTER den JGY. could be oso NHS knew tat it could not be such a conicidence tat just there when he wanted to kill JGY and suddenly NMJ qi devaition just boom on th spot like so on time????? so NHS must hav suspected something.
    ahhhhhhh ya i would like to read from lan zhan and NHS POV will be damn interesting lol.
    hahahahhha got tat rite and too cute ahhahaha

2. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Nie Huaisang, I wonder where all that strategic talent was hiding during the time of his youth his big bro would have been proud. I guess times of anguish and anger really does change a person or at least awakens an inner hidden talent. Gotta say even though his death was a bit disturbing it was really satisfying to read I got gossebumps while reading it. What a well suited death lol, just for this time I'll give kudos to JGY's creativity.
    Character death: 10/10

3. kurisleen

kurisleen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hanguang-jun is filthy riiiicccchhhhh!
    Be my daddy! ♥

Credits to Chiaki-sama ♥

4. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I see no difference

Rcyan, Yulia Scarlet, nejvi and 2 others like this.
  5. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 86 has been posted. Thank you very much ExR.

Rcyan, Yulia Scarlet, nejvi and 4 others like this.
  6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn’t it you? Lol

7. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, i lough so hard on this part,...
    Lan Qiren was so pure, how can those guys missunderstanding him,..:LOL:

Lan QiRen’s eyebrows were tight-knit. He turned to the other woman, “I think I have seen you before.”

The woman’s face was full of panic, “I think… I think you have.”

Everyone paused in surprise. Sisi was a prostitute—could this woman be one too? Then why would Lan QiRen say he’d seen her before?

8. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally I can read what actually happened in the falling from tree scene and in the ancestral hall of Lotus Pier (in next chapter)! I was confused when MTL-ing these parts and the spoilers available were not complete either. I was laughing when Lan QiRen was grinding his teeth thinking how Wei had been a bad influence on WangJi! Haha, typical mother-in-law complex, I should say!

9. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I LOVE EXR (and K-San) for doing double-updates these past 3 weeks!! :aww::aww::aww:

I really enjoyed Ch.86 on my end!! :cookie:

And that little-date they had was so sweet, I know I already read that part before, but reading this through K's translation is refreshing and another experience! :cookie:

When Wei Ying said it's his treat, I'm really like: "Wei Ying, dear, you don't have any money on you" XDD But in the end, that's fine because it's your thoughtfulness that counts" :love:

And P.S: When the last part to this chapter where Lan Zhan asked Wei Ying why he climbed that tree at night, we all know why.... Wei Ying, you're truly a great person at heart, even to this day, instead of blaming (and revealing the truth), he still try to hide the fact to smile and stay cheerful over a bad memory (Well, that's why I love Wei Ying on my end!!!! <3 <3)

Sandu, Rcyan, K.san and 7 others like this.
  10. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, that’s LWJ. I can’t remember or don’t know about the first pic, but the second pic of him being annoyed is from the third episode of the donghua. Yep, when WWX showed up in the classroom and LWJ saw him. The night before LWJ caught WWX trying to sneak Emperor’s Smile into Cloud Recesses and they fought. :LOL:

Yulia Scarlet, nejvi, kiara8 and 2 others like this.
  11. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahah, this is really FUNNY XDD :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    [​IMG]

12. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    First pic is from WangXian Cornetto ad.
    Translation
    Jeez! This ad totally spoiled Lwj's beautiful smile for me ... But thank God he at least smiled at Wei Wuxian.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  13. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha it was really funny to see WangJi in that state of emotional turmoil! Remember, that part when Wei was watching Jin ZiXuan and YanLi from hiding and WangJi's eyes fell on Wei's lips? Such a romantic image!

14. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, this is the only time I feel bad for JGY. Only because of Wei, he went through this exact situation too, and for that, I feel terrible for him. But, JGY still deserved what he got (=_=)

Liiiiaaaarrrrrrr!!!! IT WAS BECAUSE OF A DOG!! :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

15. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I had the same thought while reading it. I don't understand why he needs to lie is not like LZ hasn't seen his embarrassing/hilarious reactions when faced against a dog. Like c'mon WY, did you seriously forget the many times you clinged to him and hid behind his back? Cause I sure haven't!

16. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    He definitely must have forgotten.... You know his legendary memory loss and short term memory..... Unless it's a kindness he remembers nothing

17. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    What's this blue ribbon by your name like twilight forest, nejvi and nyan sempai too..... They all have it......

18. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor WY even though the tittle of the villian isn't classified with him now, he doesn't actually feel the joy from it. I found it a bit frustrating that people are again relaying on the Yilling Patriarch power to help them retrieve the stygian seal when they need it and yet I'm possitive that after everything is done they'll firmly oppose it due to their fear. Just like all those years ago.

Sandu, Rcyan, LoveManga and 7 others like this.
  19. LoveYou59seconds

LoveYou59seconds Hanannananannannnannannananananannaannananana

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too! It's better to focus what really matters for us fans. But I guess, these circumstances filters the true fans [I don't know but probably? Hmm].
    I'm still undestructable WangXian Fan!!!!:blobtriumph:
    Me too! I agree with you! Thats what I also believe in, I am so consistent and firm what I see and believe. Even, if this MDZS is gonna end soon in K's translation:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    Actually, the true culprit is @Blitz . He's not a fujioshi btw. He gave @nejvi a ribbon because he took pity on her. LOL what started as pity, it became now a symbol of a small cult of fujioshis. lmao:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Yeah, that so true. Honestly, if someone said that I feel I'm gonna smack them right in the face. What's the point of living for years as a human if they basically don't know how dreams and nightmares work. The novel also didn't described Lan Wanji a God, a manipulator or controller of dreams. Yes, he had abilities but we all know he doesn't do superman. He isn't a Marty Sue that the author described his character in MDZS:blobtriumph:

He also have his own limitations. Most especially towards Wei Wu Xian's provocative actions:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: I think no matter how many times he's gonna calm that lust. Boi, you're still a man who needed his uke's tender love:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

20. LoveYou59seconds

LoveYou59seconds Hanannananannannnannannananananannaannananana

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, they are really shameless and ungrateful. They even used most of Yiling Patriarch's inventions to help them. Yiling Patriarch even helped to won the war againsts the villainous Wens for the sake of peace in the area.

[But before, people never seemed to be afraid about him or treated him like that. Instead he's praised highly by people. Even people tried to tresspass the forest, they are kicked out but still alive and safe. They still want to go back and beg Yiling Patriarch to train dark arts. They do that because they seem not to fear Yiling Patriarch. They know that Yiling Patriarch doesn't seem to harm them.]

But I have suspicion that the change in people's attitude, either fear or grudge, against the Yiling Patriarch is the effect or root of Jin Guangyao's greed to gain the stygian seal.

As I remembered when Wei Wu Xian didn't gave what he wanted, as I observed, Jin Guangyao triggered Jiang Cheng's inferiority [towards Wei Wu Xian] that cause him not to support We Wu Xian further. [I think this the dinner scene where all the clan leaders are present. This is also the moment Wei Wu Xian asked for Wen Ning's freedom]

I guess, Jin Guangyao knew that Nie Mingyue will be always side at them because he don't like the Wens. [I mean still have grudge against Wens]

The Patriarch, himself, didn't like war to happen. I think with that greed stuff going on. Nothing's gonna stop that Jin Guangyao from getting that stygian seal. With the death of Wens, I guess that finally triggered the Patriarch's anger and tries to destroy that area....the area that contains a lot of victims...casualties

[I don't know if Jin Guangyao also spread made-up rumours to destroy further what people believe about the Yiling Patriarch. Or in other words, I don't know if he probably twisted their perception about Yiling Patriarch's good will]

Well this is only just my opinion though and what I have observed:blobthinkingsmirk: I don't know if this the same what you guys observed too:blobwoah: Also, Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited: there are some mistakes that's seems to alter what I truly meant to say. Sorry about that:blobpats: