Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, he looks kind of old so I thought it was from the present but I don’t recall him getting angry like that.

2. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 85
    Bicao, “My madam really was too unfortunate… Old Sect Leader Jiang was a bastard. He lusted after my madam’s looks, and once forced her when he was drunk outside…
    Shouldn’t it say ‘Old Sect Leader Jin’?!

readerz, LoveManga, Fiorisi and 8 others like this.
  3. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol ikr I noticed it and it bugged me TYPO? Lolololol no way I can even imagine daddy Jiang FengMian harassing anybody nope!!!:notlikeblob:

readerz, LoveManga, Fiorisi and 4 others like this.
  4. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YA LZ is so damn rich and let wei use his money.
    HAHAHHHA LMAO LOLOL, myabe LQR had gone to the red light district b4 whrn he was wayyyyyyyy younger.hahahahah just guessin but seein as their rules bind them to not do tat kind of thing. but it didnt say tat one cannot go to the same place over and over again so maybe LQR went there so mani time and the girl recongize LQR and vice versa. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::p:p:p:p:p
    IKR i saw the notification tat K upload double chapters ahahhaha givin christmas present to the readers ehhhh ahahhahahah, so gd of K hahahahah :p:p:p:p:D:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    lan zhan smile can kill wei ying ahhahaha
    JGY has to get wat he deserved if not he will continue to kill innocent ppl just to reach the top.
    wei ying doesnt wan lan zhan to thibk just cause of a dog he hides on the tree and got stuck, cause of his pride, he doesnt wan lan zhan to see him so useless and pathetic of a small thibg like a dog.
    this kind of ppl r fked up use u den say u r dangerous and try to kill u. fkin bastard cause they think tat wei is to powerful and then wan to get rid of him:blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:.

haizzzz

LoveManga, Cypress, Fiorisi and 5 others like this.
  5. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    IMG_20181225_002407.jpg
    IMG_20181225_002324.jpg
    IMG_20181225_002503.jpg
    hahahahha i bought this on carousell hahahahah yayyyyyyyyyyy SO FKIN HAPOY got MDZS merch to add to my collection hahahahha. nw just waitin for the key chains and another stand i bought on taobao to com ahahahha.

readerz, zeromint, Rcyan and 13 others like this.
  6. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link

I bought this too!!! Haha :aww::aww::aww:

7. Randomizer

Randomizer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this should be the tree mentioned in Ch. 71 - on WWX's first night at Lotus Pier, he was driven away by JC, then hurt his leg despite JYL's best efforts. Seeing how worried JC was about JFM finding out, WWX took the initiative and promised to say he only hurt himself because he suddenly wanted to climb a tree.

But now, when WWX falls he has someone to catch him.

I found some notes from reading the old version several months ago, an incomplete list of differences between the old and revised versions that caught my eye. Some other scenes were moved around between versions, but since their content remained the same I didn't keep track. For anyone interested (and please let me know if you see a mistake):
    • Three years (old version) became three months (revised version) between JYL's death and the First Siege of LuanZang Hill.
    • Ch. 18: the sequence of WWX and LWJ receiving punishment and bathing in the spring is new to the revised version.
    • Ch. 46-47: LXC is not present, LWJ and WWX deal with the unruly corpse themselves and guess the corpse's identity. They take the disciples back to Cloud Recesses where they meet with LXC and NHS**, who immediately recognize NMJ. Afterwards they discuss the possibility of JGY being the culprit. In the revised version, LXC arrives with LWJ and discussion is limited to the Lan brothers and WWX that evening.
    • **An interesting detail in the old version - NMJ and LWX were good friends before becoming sworn brothers, and when NHS was small he would often accompany his big brother to the Cloud Recesses. But there wasn't anyone there who would play with him, so he didn't actually like going.
    • Ch. 47: post-banquet scenes where WWX teaches JL how to fight and 'confesses' his love for LWJ are new to the revised version. The Yunping title deeds do not appear in the old version.
    • Ch. 48-50: Scene of NMJ, JGY, LXC and WRH in the Sun Palace is new to the revised version. In the old version it's simply mentioned that JGY assassinated WRH in front of a heavily-injured NMJ. Revised version also extends the flashback, overall IMO more pagetime for LXC.
    • Ch. 64: The Lan brothers' parents' story is new to the revised version.
    • Ch. 65: The scene of JGY arriving at Cloud Recesses is new to the revised version. In the old version, WWX and LWJ set out to search for evidence initially without any clues; in a later chapter, they hear about the kidnapped disciples at LuanZang from some passerby cultivators.
    • Ch. 65-66: In the old version, the conscious WN first meets them on the road before reaching the farmer family's house. At this time LWJ and WWX also piece together the gravedigger's true identity (Su She).
    • Ch. 69: The entire night-hunt sequence at Phoenix Mountain is new to the revised version.
    • Ch. 72-73: In the old version, NMJ is more anti-Wen (he praises MianMian's courage but ultimately disagrees with her). In the revised version it's clear he has a neutral/questioning position (no disagreement, he only praises MianMian).
    • Ch. 75: LWJ doesn't go up LuanZang with WWX to help subdue WN in the old version. Instead after WWX gets back, WN shows up fully conscious. WQ explains that WN woke in the morning after WWX went out.
    • Ch. 76: In the old version, WWX and WN went to the Qiongqi Path simply because they heard some rumors, WWX was not invited to JL's full-month ceremony.
    • Ch. 82-84 : In the old version, instead of fighting alongside the juniors, WWX and LWJ lure away the corpse horde by themselves (flying away on BiChen with WWX wearing the Phantom Attraction Flag). WN follows the crowd of cultivators down the mountain, watching out for them (though they are loathe to admit it). WWX and LWJ meet back up with everyone on the boats, right as JL is facing off against WN. This is replaced by the sequence with the Wen survivors' corpses in the revised version.
    • Ch. 85: In the old version an anonymous letter reveals JGY's incest and patricide. In the revised version the relevant witnesses appear in person and give much more in-depth accounts.
    • Ch. 90: In the old version upon reaching Yunping they uncover the story of JGY's youth and his mother from residents. In the revised version they follow the title deed clue directly to the GuanYin temple; in a later chapter WWX sees a bit of young JGY after performing Empathy with the corpse of a worker at the same brothel (burnt down by JGY).
    • Ch. 100-101: In the old version LWJ is so shocked after WWX's 'confession' he drops BiChen, and JGY seals LWJ's spiritual power. In the revised version LWJ seals his own spiritual power at JGY's demand. Afterward when WWX confesses again, in the old version LWJ says "I as well", in the revised version he hoarsely repeats WWX's words, and seems to shed tears while holding WWX tightly.
    • Ch. 104-106: In the old version, LWJ defeats both Su She and JGY, using his own string technique to counter JGY's diversionary attacks against JL and JC while LXC defends NHS. In the revised version, due to a slightly different lead-up to the fight, LXC first strikes JGY from behind, then LWJ arrives with BiChen (after dealing with Su She).
    • Ch. 111: LSZ regaining his memories, reuniting with WWX, and going with WN is new to the revised version.
    An early happy new year to everyone!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, I would’ve like to read the old 100-101

9. Yulia Scarlet

Yulia Scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Yulia Scarlet

Yulia Scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jin GuangYao's father Jin Guang Shan's death is the most disgusting death though :sweating_profusely::blobsweat_2: Sorry for my harsh words :blobupset:

setsuna3025, LoveManga, nejvi and 2 others like this.
  11. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol found too many sexy pics of Jiggy which i didnt see before. Lolololol lemme post them before we start hating on him more...
    [​IMG]
    695544c78dcd9ee806334a9bbc84de3c.jpg 6d1551d7ff863124663a25785062f9c1.jpg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    And also my all time favourite
    71993816216a2d401e3fa7dae0f653ac.jpg
    This one is just amazing I'll always keep it.......

13. LoveYou59seconds

LoveYou59seconds Hanannananannannnannannananananannaannananana

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish to like all :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: but :blobwoah: Screenshot_20181224-054547~2.png

:notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

[Have to edit this to get more nuffies]:blobtriumph:

14. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuuu for this!! It's a compiled list of the differences between the old & revised!! Bllesss youuu!!! Another GDC present~

Also, Merry Christmas guys! Hope you all have a wonderful day or had a wonderful day haha! ♡♡♡

16. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m loving my X-mas present!
    But I feel like is more of my sisters then mine.... she’s been huddling him all day :blobtired:
    1B8BAD2F-7D47-475B-B423-58D9A121D10C.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s WWX!!!

18. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh boy I hope Lan Zhan doesn't get angry with me...

19. Hana_rhea

Hana_rhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love her works so much a fic+ doujin!
    My opinion short only since the topic is over! Firstly I always love any smut/H stuff that's come from author it's great she portray goodly and l really love the fact that mdzs has many H scene too!
    Second the reason many people think the chapter is OOC just because rape stuff some people can really be offended by it no matter how much they love the series and like many fan on thread has explained about its make me think they kinda positive and not bad thing beside lz would never hurt wei same goes for wei and you said yourself they have those kink lol
    I liked when someone asked this question well I always refers them as husbands just often calling LWJ hubby and WWX wifi/wifey its easier if with LSZ I call LWJ father and WWX daddy just can't calling him mama everytime I called him mama its end up become 'sir wei' idk why:blobmelt:

And I wanted to asked this have you ever guess when first encounter mxtx works thought that LBH is wei cause its happen to me before since they appearance looks similar lol minoru san post this!:blobsweat::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/minorujoeling/status/1077042557979222016

Also happy holidays and happy New year's everyone:blobangel::blobangel::blobangel::blobangel::blobangel::blobangel:
    I'm outta like can't liked for now:blobsob:

20. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a red ribbon in my closet if I could I would hand it over to you for bunny Wei's present~
    Maybe, next Christmas a bunny Wangji will appear! *Wink* *Wink* *Nudge* *Nudge* made it happen Lady Jiang (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ