Spoiler My Fiance is in Love with My Little Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right, because that I'm pretty selective when I choose to read a chinese novel LOL but I must say the chinese BL are much better than the japanese ones LOL

2. typicalbookworm

typicalbookworm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It does have some game feels especially the part with savepoints, and how the characters have predestined actions. But as the story progresses, it's as if the 'game' characters are slowly developing intelligence. But meh prolly not cuz if it's a game, how can Crow be explained?

neotheo82, Irie and midnight reader like this.
  3. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no respite in here, only suffering! :sweating_profusely:

Maybe ...secret route last boss or something? Or he could just be an entity outside the scope of the game?

kcis, lazynoodles and Shaiyamine like this.
  4. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on crow's pov he doesn't have anything to do with how Ilya is jumping into the past/alternate dimension. Seeing that he somehow appeared on another time, I'd say he's the latter. But if it's a game, wouldn't it be like 6th time in otome game, automode got broken then? and other characters like the fiance are on automode?

5. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it's multiple dimensions or a game. It is more like Ilya is stuck in a time loop and each new choices she made creates new alternative timeline from the one from last time

6. Naochan

Naochan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, someone who has already read the end, and say it, sincerely I detest Silvye, there is no justification for their acts for very childish get with your sister's husband is wrong logic. Ilya deserves to be happy I would like it with Crow or Al. Also someone knows if they narrate that it was the baby of Ilya in his second life

Archeia, Th.ay and midnight reader like this.
  7. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's nearly 3 month and still no news from the author (new novels nor chapter)
    I wonder if something happened :/
    Hope she doesn't just end the novel there...
    At least I hope she will update a chapter even if it's not about Ilya or crow.. like some suffering from sylvia, soleil or her family lol

8. Naochan

Naochan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope not, I do not like it although in the last life it makes you think that both Solier and Ilya are being victims of political trickery and both friends and close to Solier have sought in all their lives to join him with Silvye to eliminate her as a candidate to succeed the throne of his aunt.

Another thing that bothers me is Ilya's father if he did not like the mother so that he would be a sex with her, many problems would have gotten worse, if he loved Silvye's mother so much because he got into the bed of his trusted servant because of his wife. Ilya is the oldest and Sylvie's mother is for me a selfish bitch, forcing her servant to take care of her place in the count's bed, and in the meantime to care and love unconditionally her daughter, discarding the one she gaving bird. I wonder if that's why Ilya's mother poisoned Silvye for all the injustices that the count and the princess committed with her and that she accepted in silence.

This novel is so depressing, and except for the first life, in the others it remains the question whether Solier really loved Ilya and got involved with Silvie by pure external pressure that we did not know he was, since the very Ilya knew him.

Archeia, Cho_Youni, Th.ay and 5 others like this.
  9. CatBunn

CatBunn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone tell me when the novel starts looking up and everyone else starts suffering. I'll directly skip to those chapters instead of reading the book from the start cause I don't want to torture myself

lila_cerullo likes this.
  10. Deleted member 85337

Deleted member 85337 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Characters' Faces

İlya (Best Girl)
    [​IMG]

Crow (Best Boy)
    [​IMG]

Al/Alfred
    [​IMG]

Marianne
    [​IMG]

Soleil (MC's scum fiancee)
    [​IMG]

Slyvia (MC's scum sister)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2021
  11. Ivivivi

Ivivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone read author other work?
    Is it this depressing?

Mangafreakspark likes this.
  12. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You cry in the first three chapters so yeah this novel is so depressing. I recommend to read it if you like a good plot and want to cry

Ivivivi likes this.
  13. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did read another one by the same author. It did have the dark agony vibe. The MC was also the same type, but at least the fiance in this other novel actually pursue his love for MC. The novel's title is Kore wa Kitto Koi Janai (It is Surely Not Love). But I think the author has deleted it from her page since it was released as a novel.

14. CatBunn

CatBunn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh what is it about? Can you give a short summary? If it's just as depressing as this book I think we all know how this story will end up

15. CatBunn

CatBunn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly Ilya is so gorgeous. They tend to make girls that are supposed to ugly/plain have black hair and the characters that are supposed to be beautiful have light hair.

So light hair = bright+cheery+pretty
    Dark hair = gloomy+plain/ugly

When actually Ilya is prettier than her sister I just want retribution for those two scum characters, her entire family and also everyone who worked against her including the scum fiancees friends. It seems like Crow is the ML...hopefully. I want Soleil to shed tears of blood from his regret of never getting our protagonist.

IsaacaHawke, Th.ay, yatogami and 12 others like this.
  16. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really remember it well but iirc the MC was a priestess who was supposed to marry her fiance who is a knight, but there's this woman transmigrated into her world from japan who took her role as priestess. And her fiance was assigned as the rival's bodyguard. MC narrated that it seems even her fiance likes that woman. But well this novel definitely has unreliable narrative since it was all from MC perspective (just like Ilya, but Ilya's condition was definitely worse since it does seem everybody didn't care for her).

17. castorl

castorl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your comments are definitely the best part of this post lol

18. Deuiche

Deuiche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw this novel on the recommendation tag and since there wasn't much update I decided to plow my way into the [SPOILERS] tag

AND FUCK ME DID I DO THIS.
    Even if I didn't try reading this I am crying.
    I'm a very sensitive person and with this NTR bullshit shoved up right at your face takes me a shitload of time to finish reading so the spoilers are just right for me and DO I HATE SOLEIL AND THAT SIDE BITCH.
    No, actually I am torn for Soleil since he's had his rough share of frustrations too but my grief weighs heavily on MC. You stupid girl, I weep for you.
    Legit want Silv to just trip over garden hose and shoot water right straight in her nose for 5 minutes, we'll see who's dead now bitch. At this point I don't even care about the romance tag anymore. I just want Crow and MC to be happy. Soliel to grieve on missed chances for IDK FOREVER. And ofc Silv to like DIE. I feel so much hatred to this side hoe. And to the father, yo, can somebody just chop off his dick. Jesus.

Author-san, will you belive it if I fly over to your home and rally and will prolly commit a hunger strike just to see what's eating you? IS this based on your RL story? If so, that's some fucked up shit you're having. I'm surprised you're even updating this diary damn it.

Call me when you reached Nirvana

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  19. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol welcome to the club

By.Eve and blacknevar like this.
  20. Touka7w7

Touka7w7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Anybody got any spoilers? It is already 2019 and does not see any...