Spoiler Rebirth - Rich Young Master Little Wolf Bottom

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Sep 27, 2017.

1. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks I tried reading ton other site but it didn’t work , Until now that I tried sto.com so thank you

2. Madcolour234

Madcolour234 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So when does Shu Ning and Heng Heng formally tell Shu Cheng about their relationship?

3. Fairlady1996

Fairlady1996 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys, the translator hellish will not translate the extra of this story. So I wonder if anyone know the link to read raw extra for this story? Most Chinese website only post the story without the extra

4. Raikov

Raikov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://ck101.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4098940&extra=page=1&page=16 scroll down a bit you'll find it, i won't tl it but i can write a summary

shouahang58 likes this.
  5. Fairlady1996

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much 4 the link, anyway what is the 50 extra that the translator talk about?she said she won't translate it bcause it was too much. Is the 50 extra/side story about shu ning and shu heng or not?

6. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Raikov

Raikov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know where you guys are hearing about these 50 chapters,I am Helli and I've never said such a thing, someone else was talking about a different novel, there are 2 extra chapters did i did end up completing, it's done, all of it.

all chapters are now complete

Fairlady1996 and Moocakey like this.
  8. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Got my hopes up for nothing then... Was wishing for more.

Thanks for telling us about it!

9. Fairlady1996

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, so u are the translator..sorry again, this the first time I post here..in chapter 144 , you wrote about there are 58 chapter more to go which mean 8 chapter until 152 for it to be completed and 50 extra/side story. Am I wrong? Or was it about other story?.. thank you for your patience,,I want to post the link for chap144 but this forum decide I am not active enough to attach the link.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  10. Raikov

Raikov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 58 chapters are backlogs from the days I couldn't update as well as ko-fi extras that are going to be brought over to my next project, they relate to my update schedule not the story.

11. RedHead

RedHead Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has really ended.... *sniff sniff* :blobsob:I am gonna miss our cute queen-type shou.:blobconfounded:

Lanfiar likes this.
  12. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
    How did MC and ML got children? Mpreg?

13. RedHead

RedHead Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In a tube with the help of science (-ish). The babies have both of their DNA, but they allwways haave to be twins.
    There was no Mpreg.

14. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk. I thought it was kinda stupid they kept on showing shu yao was a villian as a 3-4yr old. That's so wrong. He's just a kid.

When the mc is around shu yao has to go to the side house. When they have family dinner, they eat with out the kids. It's just sad. The kid just wants play with his Bros and father.

Then because shu yao lost his backing when his dad died. He had to live an ordinary life. He and mc argued about the company. Mc said shu yao didn't deserve anything because he's too afraid of starting his own business, but that's an unfair statement. The reason mc could start his business because he got millions from him and shu Heng red envelope. Shu Heng got it easy too cuz he had more money than shy neng. How was shu yao gonna start his business as an ordinary person? He doesn't have funds or backing like the ml and mc.

The story starts to get boring after 125 chapters. Just seems more fluff than plot afterwards.

What I would of like to see? I wish there was an extra with original shu hengs pov. How he felt about mc and how the story went after the mc passed. I think that would of been interesting.

Just my thoughts and opinions.

alexfilia, Ryss and Food food like this.
  15. GaiaJupiter

GaiaJupiter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too be honest, Shu Yao actually wanted to take away Mc's stuff and receive it instead, that's how it was written. Mc just tried to avoid him mostly and let himself get his downfall because he knew he would, that's how he got sent to prison because he tried to sabotage Mc which was illegal. He was just a canon-fodder like everyone else, the villain will always be the mother. (Too be honest, it did get boring and annoying after seeing on HOW many people Mc got revenge on, I mean, wtf? Mc, how many people did betray you??? He could have focused more on his life instead of being a vengeful person that he is.)

16. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol true but it started when shu yao was just a baby.

It is true that shu yao plotted and got himself in jail but he was treated unfairly since birth.

Lol when shu yao would drop things repeatedly, that was also seen as an evil deed. Dude the kid is like 3. Kids like to drop things. They aren't plotting they are just kids.

Idk. Only evil ppl can villianize young children to abuse them.

Idk maybe evil ppl will always be evil? But I think mc could have taught shu yao and nurture him instead of shoving him aside pretending he doesn't exist then Blame him for his wrong upbringing and messed up ways.

Sorry I'm very sensitive when it comes to children. Kids can be difficult but they don't know any better.

I still like the novel. There are interesting things that happened. I don't always agree with MC's decisions. I think it would of been nice if he wasn't blackened and evil. Some ppl haven't even betrayed him yet and he's already thinking of ways to knock em out.

17. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel had a great start n was interesting till the middle but hell- the rest was hard to read through...
    The MC overdid it more than a bit with his so called "revenge" on those 2 classmates (and who knows what happend to the 3rd that simply disappeared...)
    C'mon- they may be golddiggers but thats it!!
    In this life did they not harm him even once- but no, he has to turn them into prostitutes...
    This was more than disgusting of the MC

sleepy_chelsy likes this.
  18. GaiaJupiter

GaiaJupiter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it was never mentioned that he was that really smart to begin with, just used his past experience to make his life better. Besides that, his mind is full of revenge that it can get so annoying, but I think the reason why he didn't nurture his little brother was because he thought he would still end up like in the past life. (I mean, it did mention the Mc trying to raise him in the past life, so I guess he thought it would be useless to even raise him, lol, like I said. Mc was not smart to begin with and only used his vengeful side to get where he is standing at now.) Anyways, I agree with the opinion that he shouldn't have been that blackened and evil, but the author likes it that way I think ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Ryss likes this.
  19. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol shu yao dropped a spoon. *Gasp* :blobfearful: HE'S PLOTTING!!!! EVIL PLANS!!! :blobdevil:. Lol at that time he was an infant or toddler. :facepalm:. Since the beginning. Mc has always said yao is evil and plotting as a baby so yeah maybe you are right about mc not being smart. The last life was different cuz the mom was always there to beat mc to make yao laugh. That could be partially why mc thinks yao thinks lowly of him.

I did notice how the author tries to justifies what happens to all the enemies of mc. o_O it's kinda laughable.

1)A rapest (He 2nd young master)= raped, hemiliated in public, then death.
    2)Full of himself, thinks he's above others (exbf)= prostitute.
    • Past life used the mc for money then betrays and gets new bf.
    • 2nd life he's a servent type. He doesn't really do anything bad besides pride.
    3) (ex friend) jealous= locked up in hard core boarding school for 3yrs?(forgot how long)
    • Past life use mc for money then makes fun of mc in jail.
    • In 2nd life doesn't do anything besides sticking to gu as a friend..
    4)(Shu girl from 2nd branch house)
    • Past life, tries to get mc to plot against ml. Uses mc.
    • 2nd life. Doesn't do anything to mc besides annoy him.= She got pushed to he something a Who is a bad boy.
    Some of them didn't deserve thier bad ending some did.

Lol I guess I sound very annoying. Idk. Mc is already living the high life and after reading the 2nd extra I just thought it was stupid because instead of letting things go cuz he has so much to be thankful for. But instead, he's blackened and vengeful still.

This kind of reminds me of transmigration novels with characters like the black bellied mc who takes revenge and the transmigration host takes revenge against mc. Mc deserves some mishaps for his evil deeds.

His exbf may have used him for money but he never raped the mc. Plus mc was rich so he never suffered from lack of funds. Mc should of just made the exbf a slave/servent and kept him poor/take away any backers. That would of been enough.

However I did enjoy the novel at first. It is a cute love story minus the murder and rape.....

alexfilia and Ryss like this.
  20. Raikov

Raikov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shu Yao was definitely meant to be an evil character from the start lol, setting wise. He dropped the spoon because he wanted to see his brother get scolded, and he wanted this because his brother didn't like him and was ignoring him. Yes it's normal childlike behaviour for kids to do stupid shit for attention, SN's not the only person who hates such behaviour and so SN's reaction was also not found to be overly strange in that scene.

Even in the extras, SY still manages to grow up to be an entitled bastard, so will SN treating the kid better help? Honestly in the story, definitely not. In real life? That's a debatable question. "treating your children good" is not always the way to go in handling a child, you have an entire family full of people who have absolutely no experience in "taking care" of children, SY was doomed from the bloody beginning