Spoiler Kingdom’s Bloodline

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by makarich, Jul 18, 2018.

1. rengetsu08

rengetsu08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I advice you to at least read the novel up to 200ish chapter. By then you will see how author writes and what are the parameters the author used to make plot. As far as I can tell no Loli or forced harem are created. As for people liking the MC it is a given, by being only a legitimate heir to the throne and having a bloodline of an ancient royalty & of course the mysterious bloodline of MC's mother. It's like a Hero being like by the masses plot. More like one sided like as MC is naive when it comes to love.
    King of the north grand daughter is called Alex. Little Rascal/Liar in my mtl reading she is called Little slick(she was also called like this by Princess Alex) as she tend to slip to the library to read book, she is Princess Alex personal attendant.

2. rengetsu08

Reading List:
    Link
    1. I agree with you as well, that's why I like this novel as you cannot predict what the author will come up next or how he will address it all.
    2. I can only speculate about this as the only confirmed deaths of the bloody year tend to have a different story from most general story available. Also I have this feeling that the female guard of mc, is there in the jadestar kingdom as a envoy or spy by the elf kingdom, although there was also a hint given before that what's in the surface is not actually what's it look like in reality. Like I have this impression that the elf kingdom joined hand with jadestar kingdom just for the ace against all mystics.
    3. I agree with this one as well. Author tend to use same plot from Game of thrones, Full Metal Alchemist and other dungeon & dragon like scenario.

The only problem I got right now is the waiting for new release. But still glad the author is continuing this novel.

3. rengetsu08

Reading List:
    Link
    as this novel have plot beneath other plot and more plot beneath it. Imagine a real life politician who wanted everything, imagine his mind set of wanting it all. So I the politician will plot and plot and more plot as an over arching plot. At the end you can only get amazed on how strong of an opponent that politician even in death.

4. Megabadman16

Megabadman16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Broken_noodle
    More spoilers please.
    Were Thales and company able to escape? If so what happens after.

5. rengetsu08

Reading List:
    Link
    @Megabadman16 , im still waiting for more updates as the latest chapters are not enough to conclude the jail brake arc.

Megabadman16 likes this.
  6. QueenOfNightmares

QueenOfNightmares New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who shall be the king? now that King Nuven is dead. Is It Lampard? spoilers please, please.

7. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    So i still didnt start reading...
    Im here to ask about the power system (i saw a wizard tag and witches and what not)
    So What is MC's power system? I cant see them going 1 v 1 agains
    And ill just tag u seamlessly for answers lol

8. Broken_noodle

Broken_noodle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's already near the end of the arc, I won't spoil the best part.
    Power system?
    There's none for wizards and witches because they already extincted and became forbidden knowledge. However, from the lore so far they're like scientists, researchers (who happen to know magic) more than your average mages grinding for for mana and power level like those others fantasy novels written by Chinese. From pieces and pieces of information, I can only tell that they have:
    - Apprentice: Students with magical potential who study the way of magic
    - Wizard/witch: Unlike most novels, this's the title only given to magic users with great contributions to the study of magic fields.

For the fighters who awake their Eradication Power:
    -Normal human
    -Supra Class stronger than average, sth like martial artists
    -Supreme Class: peak or above human physical ability
    -Truth Class: unknown
    -Divine Class: unknown, most likely archiving divine power and ascend to godhood

For human who has Psionic powers
    - Psionic user
    - Psionic warrior/fighter
    And may be the same Supreme Class/Truth Class etc as fighter but I'm not very sure.

Still the ranks are only for shown most of time, since battles heavily based on the situations they were in, their skills and how exactly their power works etc. Without a few exceptions, Supreme class can't fight against to many enemies at once, and the only person who was the most closed to Truth Class shown in the novel so far was indeed very powerful, but still defeated by several supreme classes.

And the most powerful and mysterious beings, the Mystics. No systems, ranks or class among them, once you become one you just know it. Still they have sth similar to states of mediation, each state has its own name and every single one of mystics can ascend to the higher state to draw out more power, eventually be able to destroy the world if they will it. Each mystic also has their own unique ability, which is they way they understand the nature of magic and the world, maybe? These unique abilities at least make some of them more powerful than others.

Thales has Eradication power and Mystic power

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  9. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Does he awaken Mystic in the beggining like ch 1-10 or later in the 100s or more?
    And tnx ill be picking it up once it reaches 300 ch :p

10. Broken_noodle

Broken_noodle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He awakens Mystic power in the first few chapters, but don't expect him using it freely to btfo his enemies like some pandering novel. Its usage is very limited and the cost is very high so Thales only used as the final trump card. This however caused frustrations among some readers.

11. rengetsu08

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel class system for job class are very very different than your average known system. Although Sword and Magic are involved. The magic system is still vague or a rare type of at least 1 in a 100000 or even more as they are hunted to extinction.

It's more lean on the same early Medieval system. As the military or groups behind the power struggle are Lords, Knights, Kings, Princes, Princesses and etcs.

Oh by the way 468 or 462 Rebirth (1) are awesome chapter. I was like oh my God this chapter is so good! I just only worry for slow released. Hope the author find his inspiration with the official translated already a hit in Qidian.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  12. rengetsu08

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished 469 or 463 chapter Rebirth (2). Looks like author having a problem to write the next chapter 470/464 as his previous chapter 469/463 has to be rewritten 7 times. As far as i can tell the long duration in between the novels in the past few chapters have taken its toll, as the author is confused on how to write the scene. Although he has an idea on what to write because of the long brake the flow of the story is disrupted. Which lead to author missing the beat on the next chapters.

13. 5wordsEmily

5wordsEmily New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter were you talking about broken noodle when you said Thales saved the day in the new chapter that was released?

14. rengetsu08

Reading List:
    Link
    I think his talking about 462 Rebirth (1). Where he brings enlightenment.

15. Megabadman16

Megabadman16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heya can u share some spoilers? Were they able to escape that prison? And what’s going on in the story now?

16. Beavor

Beavor Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is Thales's name of origin?

17. Abel74

Abel74 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Does anyone know if Saroma Walton was truly just a servant girl to Alex Walton or if she has some other identity?

18. Ananya

Ananya Top lvl Gokiburi Buster

Reading List:
    Link
    Going by your spoilers I feel that the two empresses are the primary antagonists of this novel.........Asda also said that they are the "true enemy"....it's not clear what he meant but he hated their guts...........

Going by this novel's style of uncovering the plot layer by layer and long fights, it will take the MC a long time to confront the final villains but having said that this is not the kind of novel where the reader doesn't know who the final villain/s is/are until the last 200 chapters or so....

19. Ananya

Ananya Top lvl Gokiburi Buster

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to little rascal? Does she have a secret identity? What happens to her after Thales escapes from Dragon Cloud city?

20. rengetsu08

Reading List:
    Link
    Last time I read the novel which is 463 Rebirth (middle), the mc and prisoned royal guards are still in the dungeon prison. Also the author haven't released much chapter yet until today as I've check the site for new chapter, author was able to release 5 chapter.
    As of chapter 463 Rebirth (middle) the mc don't have a concrete source of power of origin.
    As of 463 Rebirth (middle) the author did not explore or explain yet the true identity of Saroma Walton, but when Alex Walton died King Nuven let her assume the mantle of Alex Walton.
    Author haven't explore that part of the story yet, as far as I want to know also, I want the author to provide an interesting explanation to her identity. As king Nuven may have plot a more interesting reason for her identity.