Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Ouh I think I have one in my junk cabbinet! I'll look for it tomorrow though I'm tired... Well now my two other siblings want one and considering their b-day is on January we might see them soon so hopefully one of them is white:blobmelt:. I don't have to worry if their's will be female since mine is male and we only want male bunnies so that they won't be popping babies lol

2. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooohh!! Would it be alright to ask for a pic of Wei bunny wearing the red ribbon??? (❤ω❤)
    Crossing my fingers the next bun bun is a white one!!

3. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    If it's huddling back with her itself then it's hers no questions asked lol same happened with my bunny when I was little it liked my older siblings more lol
    It would eat from their hand not mine and so on *sniff..sniff*..... Lol
    Did your little sis feed him something?.....

4. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I will!!! hopefully is white :aww:
    She spends all day with him!!!! She follows him around and gives him food. I don't think it takes food from her hand though so I'm still safe. When I want to spend time with him shes always following me and petting him I can't have a momnet of peace... But I can't say no to her... Damn her cuteness:blobtired:. Also you have a blue ribbon too?! What is that? more and more people have it I feel like I'm missing out on something lol

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  5. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is your icon as a GDC lover, the membership of our Blue Ribbon band.

6. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like we all are like the sub class of the lan sect or may be a special division of the lan sect now lol just saying.......

Unrelated question has anyone here read the novel douluo dalu??? Its novels include douluo dalu, douluo dalu 2, 2.5 and 3 seemingly the last 3 have different protagonists than douluo dalu whose protagonist is tang san I stumble upon its anime quite a while ago thought to ask if anyone has read it.....

7. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It all started quite accidentally! But now it's rolling and gathering more snow~

8. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    We're our own group now. I think we're big enough to break off from them and start our own organization

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  9. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    It's best if we don't break off from them grumpy uncle lan won't like it lol...... He'll disown us lol (just saying)

10. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't he disowns us already lol?!
    Considering were a BL group

11. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    But...It's tempting though~ Like we could be a subsidiary of GusuLan Sect ☆☆ Blue Ribbons!!

12. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    YeAHHHHH!!! THAT'S RIGHT. :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:
    Actually. Literally. It was @Blitz (a non mdzs Stan) who first gave out this "badge" to @nejvi. Now .. I think it pretty much symbolises us bl fanatics whoever is a part of it. I already am proud of it. I think it first started out with @LoveYou59seconds proposing the construction of WangXian shrine. We went through many crazy discussions on how and where to do it ... It was thought if we could create a member .... A special member... But it would probably require a lot of funds... We were tempted to enquire @Tony about it ... But then things died down and I decided we already have this 600+ story GDC tower of lewd.
    Lolololol you'll know if you see our crazy profile posts lololol. Spamming non stop.

13. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    we must have that rule "stay away from wei ying." removed from the wall of discipline till then let's be patient and remain in the lan sect shall we....
    yup blue ribbon with cloud pattern on it lol

14. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahaha its niceeeee rite i just love it.
    LMAO AHHAHAHAHA THE LAST ONE SO WTH LOLOK :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and the christmas tree one :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    bunnies r so fluffy:blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::aww::aww::aww::aww:
    hahahaha just like wei givin lan zhan a whit and black bunnies awwwwwww
    hahahahahahahha blue ribbon FTW hahahahahahaha:blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:
    i do i do i love it i don read the novel though i read the manhua instead hahahaha the novel is completed rite for the first one? second and third one should be still on going rite.

r we not a speparte group alreadi hahahahahhaha :blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses:
    yessss haahah lets do it :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TRUE he will cough blood like no body bz. :blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin:

15. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Are the protagonist of the 2nd and 3rd change??? judging from the summary it isn't tang San..... The anime series I have watched till now I can only say that the only characters I like in the series are either the teachers, tang San and his father lol that bunny girl is kinda annoying tbh and she is so impulsive and also in the beginning I suffered from the expressionless frozen face dilemma that comes with a completely 3d series well when you get into it after a few episodes I think you are able to some what ignore it

The first episode kinda made me upset watching such a sexy man fall to his death..... Tang San looked so good in his previous life I was like wtf! Why??? I wanted to see more of this man

16. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    We did it!!!!! Blue bow is now permanent and we'll make it fujoshi signature! Oh and happy holidays to everyone! *curls happily* :blobmelt:
    [​IMG]

17. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Jiang cheng biting Wei ying's cheek is like me biting into a marshmallow lol ( I love marshmallows and the good thing my siblings don't like em so I don't have to share) hehehe.....
    Happy holidays to you too
    (i got a bad cold and fever as a present though)

18. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically like the lan sect ribbon, but with the colors switched. Blue Ribbon with white clouds... I kinda wanna make that now lol
    Lol everyone basically ganged up and made Tony make it permanent. Funny how things work out.

19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? Tony said that it’s not because Tony is into BL, but I’m skeptical :hmm:

20. AngryEggplant

AngryEggplant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is this blue ribbon? I’ve been lost in a holiday haze and out of the loop. :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat: I haven’t even read the latest K translated chapter!