Discussion Never confessed to your crush

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Fluffy Jellyfish, Dec 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? after all this time I never talk to her?
    From her social media seems like she still isn't in a relationship though.

2. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    That exact feelings is what I'm afraid of. Becoming a joke during school years seems terrible to me.

3. GearShock

GearShock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Look my crush is a girl that i know for like 6 years? we are part of group of friends that's always go together to somewhere or go to drink.... i'm afraid to confess to her and if she reject me (witch i think she will) it will become awkward... the thing is i think she know it and its make it hard. She is alone and the same too me. i dont know what to do.

4. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    I also have some regrets when it comes to love. If I could I would have confessed it back then, I mean I thought I'd be able to do it after building up more courage but sadly time wasn't on my side. So yeah nowadays I'm trying to be very honest with myself, even if others think badly or even belittle me, I'm trying to stay honest and not shy away so that if I ever fall for someone again I won't back out like the first time

5. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    Whos needs to confess when youve got Lucid Dreams where everything works out?

And you can fly, big bonus.

6. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys need to learn to open yourself up and open others up.

A simple talk that has nothing to do with confession goes a looooong way and brings you to the talk of confession. She won't care about you till you show that you care about her.

This tip is brought to you by a virgin, me~ :blobpopcorn:

7. WinByDying

WinByDying I can count to four

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh yeah, it's normal to confess after getting to know each other in some way? Otherwise it'd be kind of creepy. Well, depends on what you mean by confessing of course ... Approaching someone for a date isn't exactly confessing.

Hey, maybe you didn't delude yourself. Take your chances next time. You could try to reconnect with her if you really want? Don't expect too much of course, but don't hold back either.

That's petty at best, and total scumbaggery at worst. It could very well be you screwed her life over because you couldn't handle her poor impression of you.

PoopyDoopy likes this.
  8. Goblin Sleuth

Goblin Sleuth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so quick dose of reality confessions are not real, at least the anime/manga version isn't. The closest thing to a real world confession is when a couple who are already dating decide to go steady, because that is when they admit to each other that they want to take the relationship seriously. The version where you confess your love to a friend or acquaintance under a tree while the flowers are in bloom, is entirely fictional.

I mean seriously how callow are you to think a little crush is equivalent to love. To confess your love to someone with whom you have zero romantic history isn't sweet, or brave, it's creepy. Now granted there are exceptions to every rule, but confessing just feels like proposing in public without consulting the other party first. It is one of those acts that reeks of manipulation and hidden agendas.

9. juniorjawz

Reading List:
    Link
    See. This guy is basically elaborating on what I said earlier~

GearShock likes this.
  10. GearShock

Reading List:
    Link
    from what its happening too me, i know that is hard, like right know i try to pull our relationship more close but she build like a hard wall around herself, and i feels that only with me...

11. Mr.Bush

Mr.Bush 《First President》《Time traveller》《Hidden Pervert 》

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been in love with this girl for the past 8 years went to the same school ..were friends ..got split up ..etc,etc basically the same this you went through but till today never went out with any other girl or got interested as a matter of fact because of her, as long and deeply I love her I never confessed to her for 3 reasons
    1)I am scarred that she might think I am creepy
    2)Might Get rejected
    3)I am afraid that this beautiful feeling of seeing your first love from afar might disappear.
    the reason i am telling you this is because if you decide to confess and succeeded plz tell me as it might booster up my courage

12. juniorjawz

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like studying.
    You don't just wait till the day before exam to study, you do it along the way until the exam.

Confessing is that way too.
    You don't just confess out of the blue, you gotta build up that friendly relationship first. Then when you'rr both ready, confess away~

Only a genius can study last minute and confess out of the blue and get A's and girls.

Why am I laughing at my own words :blobjoy:

GearShock likes this.
  13. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    On a real note, Ill tell you guys how I got together with my ex.

It was during college, around summer. School was out, I was headed drinking with buddies. My girl was staying late in the library, only her there.

I had headphones, headed downstairs but then I actually listened to the lyrics. It was "Should've kissed you" by Chris Brown.

I basically backtracked went to her, told her she was dope and I liked her. Basically, "Imma regret this if I don't do it, wanna make out?". We did. 2 years after we broke up, no regrets.

nejvi likes this.
  14. Tokanya

Tokanya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah ... youth.

15. falseking011

falseking011 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did confess to my crush back in high school but I got humiliated instead and bullied afterwards especially by the person whom I thought was my best friend, not an enjoyable high school years by the way

16. GearShock

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem is when is look like she is in love with u and then u try to be more close to her only to become awkward and split apart, maybe she like platonic relationship... haaa i don't know?

17. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here I like (still like them) someone but considering their personality and how they grew up to be (nothing bad quite the opposite but still) I don't think confessing is a good idea for either of us lol :blobrofl: I have a teeny weeny :blobokhand: bit regret but that's healthy it doesn't stop me from moving forward tbh and also I guess I'm the type of person who doesn't really care about those I like liking me back or not nope doesn't matter as long as I like them that's enough at least for me lol I can't clinginess is just not me I guess lol

nejvi likes this.
  18. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    As someone who's only dating experience is rejecting people, don't confess to someone you aren't familiar with. It just comes across as weird, and makes them want to get away from you. Of course, this advice only works to maintain your reputation, and will not get you a partner.

Personally, I made sure to only have a crush on people who had moved away so I never really had any dilemma about it, and it was good.

19. GearShock

Reading List:
    Link
    dude... that can make people to close its heart, sorry to hear that.

20. falseking011

falseking011 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it was hard to 'stand back up' again and had a hard time trusting anyone again
    I became a neet for about 3 years