Spoiler World Hopping: God, Shine Bright!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LaDyViL, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Damia

Damia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil more arv 3 and arc 4 please:aww::aww:

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You reading the new arc? She got a rodent/mice/rat/chinchilla now lol Your future spot as the favorite might be in danger ML

seabuckthorn likes this.
  3. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, piling chaps. lol, Hand in there ML, we're cheering on you. What was genre of new arc? female respect? couldn't make out from MTL

Bella94 and LaDyViL like this.
  4. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a xianxia world. But the country MC and ML live at respects woman more. Other countries are normal.

Golden chinchilla I guess. Finaly CZ got a furry that can satisfy her to hold and caress all the time. ML will have to cry this time. No more pats from CZ in this arc :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

5. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, CZ is too funny. She's too straightforward that she cannot understand metaphor. Everything is taken literally by her :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: When ML said "you touch my body and heart" she denied the heart part cuz she thinks that if she do ML would have been dying in blood because the heart is literally in her hand. Poor ML couldn't understand her straightforward thought.

On a side note, I hope author prepared a gender-bend world for this novel. I really want to see what will happen if CZ and ML swapped gender. CZ will definitely be more overbearing and ML definitely can't get out of bed more :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

6. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think I've seen the author does a world where the MC of her novel changes gender. I've seen crossdressed arcs where the ML in that arc would question his sexuality for being attracted to MC dressed as a guy.

CZ had her furball but when she saw ML being patted by his mom lol Now you remember to pet him more? Oh, and it seems that her silvery weapon has conscious or something. I mean, it gave the enemy the middle finger lol

7. seabuckthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    talking about ML's position, i think it can solved easily by mascot costume or animal pajama...

8. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    .....do not open this spoiler if you value your eyesight.
    [​IMG]

9. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Too late
    o_O
    Where is the bleach?!

seabuckthorn likes this.
  10. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I KNEW IT!! I KNEEEWW IITTT!!!

From their first meeting, I've been having this jilted lover vibe from Shen Yaoye and finally it's confirmed!! He really does like Shen Jingyun. That tsundere... When he heard the women's voice in his brother's room, I had thought it's either their mom, relative or perhaps his one sided love but I think it's Shen Jingyun's fiancee. And he even went to greet him on his wedding day....:blobsob:
    *sends bleach*

Bella94 and Ryss like this.
  11. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 323 is BL. A notice/warning to those who don't read BL and just in it for the BG pair.

Might summarize it later if no one's talking about it yet.

whiteapparition and Ryss like this.
  12. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    so is the suicide arc done or nah?

13. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't I summarize the whole arc a page or two before?
    Screenshot_20181222_135257.png

I also updated the Quick Links on the first post for easy navigation in the thread.

Ease and Poor_Hero like this.
  14. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh sorry, didn't see.

15. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    In addition to my usual MTL-product warning, in this post there will be an additional warning.

I MTL-ed the raw, so these spoilers I do are from what I understood with MTL. Therefore, it'll be 10% translation and 90% my own conclusion from trying to make sense the machine language. In addition, the following spoiler is for chapter 323. While the main pairing of this novel is a boy x girl, this chapter is BL. Yep, that means boy x boy. The side characters in the arc. Those who don't like BL, skip this.

This extra takes place after the arc's timeline.

Half a month after Shen Yaoye (SYY) left our main pairing, Shen Jingyun (SJY) came knocking looking for his younger brother.

Xie Shu (XS/ML): "Lord Shen, what brings you here?"
    SJY: "Did Yaoye came here?", he went straight to the point.
    XS: Leaning against the door, "He did".
    SJY: "Where is he?"
    XS: "Left already."
    SJY: "Where'd he go?"
    XS: Shaking his head and smiling, "This I don't know.... Lord Shen seems to be recovering well, Yuanling Jindan is truly good stuff."

SJY's countenance changed slightly. Yuanling Jindan? His recovery was because of Yuanling Jindan? Why did they say they found a cure?

XS: "In the end, what's your relationship with him? He seems to hate you, but he kept defending you. To let me see you, he even kneeled..."

SJY's face turned pale. He left, somewhat dazed.

SJY: "Shen Yaoye, whatever it takes, I will find you."

--

Song Xin (SX): "Yaoye-gongzi, quickly help examine him."

A teenage girl came in with a bleeding man. SYY quickly treated him with skilled and beautiful movements. The girl stood at the side, obsessively looking at him. When he finished, the girl quickly handed him some water to drink.

SYY: "Thank you."
    SYY: "Song-guniang, it's better if you don't come here so freely, so the people outside won't gossip and slander your innocence."
    SX: "Those people just like to talk nonsense. Yaoye-gongzi don't have to care about them."
    SX: "Yaoye-gongzi, I'll go cook for you, okay.
    SYY: "Song-guniang..."

Ignoring his protest, she went off. SYY had a little headache as he rubbed between his eyebrows. Seems like he can't stay here anymore. After experiencing turmoils, he was more silent than his previous self. However, this silence compared to his previous attitude made him more calm.

Someone came in. Without looking up he started packing his things.

SYY: "The doctor won't see anymore patient today. Please come earlier tomorrow."
    SJY: "Yaoye."

A warm voice sounded. SYY abruptly looked up, seeing a pair of familiar eyes. Shen Jingyun... He thought he was seeing a hallucination, so he blinked his eyes (Me: Glasses? How the fish does one blink their glasses?) hard but SJY was still standing there.

-insert description of how SJY in his white clothes and white hair looks as cold and as pure as ice here-

SYY: "You..what are you doing here?" He stumbled but then his face turned cold, "Could it be you're going to catch me and take me home to repent for the Shen who have died?"
    SJY: Somewhat helpless, "Yaoye, the me in your heart is that kind of person?"
    SYY: "Aren't you?" He turned back to continue packing.
    SJY: "Yaoye." Stepped forward to grab his wrist and turned him around. "You won't even talk properly with me?"
    SYY: "Ge, how should I talk properly with you?" He put more emphasize on the word 'brother'.
    SJY: "Yaoye, you've never called me brother before."

As a child, Father Shen had tried getting SYY to call SJY gege but he always addressed him without honorifics, calling him SJY, SJY. But when did he start. He started calling him brother?

SYY: "I wasn't sensible in the past."
    SJY: "Yaoye.." his gaze deepens, he slightly pulled the hand his holding. "I miss you."
    SYY: "What are you saying?"

SYY's heart beats a little faster, as he panicked. He tried to step away but SJY pulled him in and he fell onto his bosom. SYY started to struggle even harder. SJY pushed him to the side table and kissed him.

And
    That's halfway done. I'm tired and sleepy, so I'm off for now. Might come back to this later but I'll be very busy as soon as I woke up tomorrow and at least until past dinner. Therefore, if anyone wants to take the mantle and spare the watchers for the second half of the chapter, feel free to do so. If anyone hasn't done it yet by the time I'm free later, I'll do the rest.

Bella94, Ice_Rose, Ease and 4 others like this.
  16. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    It's either her weapon really has conscience or it's CZ giving it command to give the middle finger. But that was epic scene lmao

Poor_Hero likes this.
  17. seabuckthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    Noooo~ nothing cute about it, MC'll kill ML

18. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao so arc 10 is about gaming, but ML is this arc is just so cute. He's domineering and poison tongue in-game, but irl he's just a cute timid hikikomori. As usual CZ doesn't say that they're going out, but she obviously already took her "good-guy card" as hers from the beginning. So when Jiang Liang (ML) asked about their relationship now, CZ's answer was very hilarious :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

[Private chat] Jiang Liang: I... Am I your boyfriend now?

Boyfriend can hug and kiss, caress his hair...

Chu Zheng thought for a moment, tightened her face and typing seriously.

[Private chat] God list No. 1 (CZ): You can also be the girlfriend if you want.

[Private chat] Jiang Liang: ......

Jiang Liang was probably too shocked by the two syllables 'girlfriend' that he couldn't give a word to reply.

Really 囧囧囧 ah!

19. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    I bow down to the MC lol

Bella94 likes this.
  20. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL you made me remember that time when she straight out asked ML whether he wants to do it now like asking whether the weather is fine today.