Recommendations help, I'm looking for Rebirth, strong Female Protagonist

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by CubbyFoxTranslations, Dec 26, 2018.

1. CubbyFoxTranslations

CubbyFoxTranslations Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, help me
    I'm looking for some novel with Rebirth, Strong Female Protagonist, Betrayal, Romance
    Already looking at NU but I don't meet what I want
    maybe because I was too picky, and use too much tag,
    but when I only use one or two tags, what shows up is not what I want

Maybe is like "rebirth empress from military lineage' BUT what I want is MC she was 'The General' or something like that not only 'Daughter/Family/Granddaughter of The General'

for the language, I'm fine with English or Chinese

Hope Someone can help me, thanks ^-^

2. 3xtBlade

3xtBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Flowers bloom from the battlefield

3. Drake888

Drake888 That one guy. You know, the one over there.

Reading List:
    Link
    Possibly "Transmigrator Meets Reincarnator" but she's still not the general. Also, I might have that title backwards.
    There are a bunch of reincarnation stories where the FMC used to be a badass assassin. You should check them out.

4. Mosstree

Mosstree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Otwentyfirst

Otwentyfirst skillfully clueless // lazy book reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    Ghostly Masked Prince Xiao: Pampering and Spoiling the Adorable Consort - has "Rebirth, Strong Female Protagonist, Betrayal, Romance"
    Ostentatious Zhao Yao - has "Rebirth, Strong Female Protagonist, Betrayal, Romance"
    Rebirth: The Journey of a Wife Spoiling Her Husband - same as above

6. ToastedRossi

ToastedRossi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For a Prosperous World. There's no romance, but everything else is there. The protagonist ends up being a pretty kickass general and the book itself tells a pretty unique story based primarily during the Warring States and Three Kingdoms eras. It is a genderbender novel (male to female) though, so that may be worth considering.

For non-translated books, I can suggest:

阿麦从军. This novel has no rebirth portion, but the protagonist is the daughter of a pair of transmigrators so it's not that far off. It has lots of combat and tactics; and as the title suggests, it's at least partially inspired by Hua Mulan.

燃烧的莫斯科. This particular book is all about battles, strategy and tactics. In fact, it probably features more combat than any book I've ever read, and I've read tons of military-themed fiction. It has the protagonist rising in ranks in the Red Army during the Nazi invasion, and it depicts a number of battles that I rarely ever see discussed. Good stuff, but it's another male to female genderbender.

I'm on the lookout for the same thing so I'm going to keep my eyes on this topic. Except that a lot of the potential books would probably be better if they didn't have any romance.

7. etvolare

etvolare Celestial Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    Is non-rebirth, but 'new life' fine?

Return of the Swallow
    “If it’s a barbarian you want, then it’s a barbarian you’ll get!”

Reclaimed by her noble family after being swapped at birth, Qin Yining is bestowed a hellish family instead. Just as she turns her situation around and gains acceptance, her country is plunged into peril and the future bleak.

Shades of gray color the world. No side is completely good, and no side is completely evil. Refusing to be a trophy won by men, Qin Yining carves her own path instead. In this absolutely riveting and spellbinding tale, what does our MC do when an entire dynasty is at stake?

Translator’s note: No transmigration, no rebirth, just a good ole smart cookie MC and a fantastic story. Hints of an ancient China version of Hidden Marriage in this one!

8. Katra1212

Katra1212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rebirth of the Film Emperor’s Beloved Wife the MC is the cold overbearing, domenearing and possessive CEO. While ML is the one following the whims of the FMC, an actor that rose to fame with the use of MC's resources. The ML was the one that fell in love with the MC and was a doormat the one chases/pleases her.

If you've read the usual CN novel ceo tropes, invert the position roles of the Female Lead and Male Lead and you get this novel. It's a sweet, and revengful type of story.

9. Avitue

Avitue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While it's new and on QI so far The Empress's Livestream might fit your bills.

10. traitorAIZEN

traitorAIZEN Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. CubbyFoxTranslations

CubbyFoxTranslations Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks a lot guys, :) I try all hehe