Spoiler Tyrannical Wang’s Beloved Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Belli

Belli PRO-crastinator Corgy

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! I agree with u. While Ss 1 end is very sad, SS 2 is completely unnecessary or maybe just badly written. Not to mention both ML and MC personality is change. Ss 2 at best is like somebody make fanfiction because they didn't like ss1 ending.

LokaLari likes this.
  2. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If only I could read mtl.I think this story is going to be my favorite.

3. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
    After some times, you will get used to it (practice make it perfect):blobokhand:
    This series actually not so hard to MTL-ed. There is some series that barely can be understand even after practicing a lot :sweating_profusely::blobsleepless::blobdead:
    The only downside is your english grammar will be sacrificed a lot lol :blobcry::blobsweat_2:

Now I'm in the state of cathartic of finishing a good book and cannot moved on :blobconfounded:

nicomcla1995, LokaLari and BooBoo like this.
  4. jenmini

jenmini Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author prob ran out of ideas ahahaaha though at least the execution of it is slightly better than other novels. I'll forgive them for these little things cuz the overall book was enjoyable.

Ooo that's surprising i always thought itd be hard to mtl since this author uses so much internet slang and wordplay in the dialogues. Also the butt ton of impossible to translate idioms :sweating_profusely: sometimes I just stare at them and hope itd translate itself....

Im actually trying to avoid reading thr novel completely so i dont end up feeling too empty inside to finish translating ahaha

5. jenmini

Reading List:
    Link
    No im chinese.....and its not cousin marriage im eww by its a niece being an uncle's concubine...and thats not normal even in ancient chinese culture. The novel even outright points out how gross it is in character.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
    Shekel, LokaLari, BooBoo and 2 others like this.
  6. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR.....Cnovel is not complete without these kind of 'Guchong' curse LOL :blobwoah: But i heard this kind of "bug" actually real life urban legend, not just author-created-for-novel legend.

yeah...i got that feeling now....empty inside because read too fast:blobsleepless: *NO RAGRET!! thou*:blobjoy:...and NY holiday still few days left...i guess im gonna re-read that boring mid part, i oversleep few times when i read it last time.

@jenmini yes....some of the idioms need to be retranslate back in my mind to be understand too... i have chinese background, so convo is ok, just im not proficient in reading pinyin, that's why MTL is a must to read this. But hey, at least i know how to write my Aunt's text in chinese now...just put broken english in MTL-style in google translate and Voilaaaa!!! perfect chinese sentence :blobsweat_2: My aunt think my chinese improving a lot :blobsweat:

Btw, just a suggestion, how about to put the chinese term in the translation for those family "title"? IMO, some of the "closeness" is lost if translate, like Min-ge'er become Min-boy (sounds like anime title now:blobfrowning:), or Wan-jie'er become Wan-girl( is this the r8 translation???:hmm:). But for international reader it might be hard to remember who the hell this Zumu our MC keep talking to:blobsweat:. Or Da-shu, San-shu can also be misremember with shuzi shunu. I guess no perfect solution....:blobawkward:

Well, gotta say, in asian culture, cousin marriage is still happens in some family, and maybe still seen as normal (wont be labelled as red-neck-southern-al*b*ma like in US)... although in my personal opinion, it did kinda gross....my grandmother from mother side once matchmaking me with my cousin (my mom's little sister's son). All we (me and my cousin) feel is kinda (hueeksss) while listening my grandmother 'preaching' how we should build our family later... We look at each other with green face and agree on 1 thing: NOPE!!... not gonna happen!! we though. :sick::sweating_profusely: (we find our self bf and gf as fast as we could the next month)

But i rarely heard uncle marrying his niece (like the 1 ML's maternal grandpa wish here), or visa versa aunt marrying her nephew. I guess even in asian culture this is kinda taboo?? --> OOT but, this idea somehow remind me of another Cnovel (also ongoing translate by other person) "Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife", The MC there (she is granddaughter of the novel current emperor's sister) actually marrying her "uncle (generation)" although actually the uncle was not related by blood because he actually not the emperor's real son. So i guess marrying different generation it's not kinda rare??:hmm: (Idk....) But i rmb the courtier's who don't know about this blood rls secret actually disagree with the marriage. :blobsleepless:

7. jenmini

Reading List:
    Link
    @Belli ye i didn't put the family address in pinyin because i dont wanna add twenty footnotes for every chapter. And a lot of international readers arent good at remebering what each pinyin means especially if they have zero background in chinese or first time reading chinese novels. Ive seen a lot of people complain on other novels for too much pinyin so.....This novel's family titles are a bit over whelming after all----

My take on the whole uncle-niece thing its one those fetish in fiction, like how little sister incest troupe is popular in a lot of japanese manga/LN

BooBoo and Blood A like this.
  8. whiteapparition

whiteapparition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, in all the (ones aimed at females as the target audience at least) cnovels that I've read, the uncle-niece things seem to be very "gross" and looked down upon. Even in Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife, everyone was against the relationship, even the Emperor and Princess who knew that the MC and ML aren't related by blood.

But as jenmini said, it's currently booming in fiction for some reason, like Japanese imouto troupe or the western daddy troupe...

9. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
    I think if we compare to Jp fetish... It's will be like compare different kind of lvl... :blobsweat_2: Jp lvl is very advanced if you talk about 'fetish'. (You-name-it-they-have-it lvl)... Fetish in CNovel look a bit harmless now :blobjoy:

BooBoo likes this.
  10. whiteapparition

whiteapparition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Belli Well, if you look at the number of births, China doesn't really need it, while Japan does... :blobsmirk:

BooBoo likes this.
  11. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
    @whiteapparition, if we talk from birth rate point, then i think jp need cut off from all those fetish, and start to learn how to "do" it correctly (i mean male-female rls for producing children)... All those tentacles/maid droids/weird plant-fairy-synthetic/very-macho-orc/magical-summoned-demon/lewd-magical-cheat-tool is not really promoting birth rate LOL....

BooBoo, Sabruness and midnight reader like this.
  12. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translator has released about 65 chapters on pateron.It costs $150.Have no money huhu

13. jenmini

Reading List:
    Link
    Regular chapters are still going to be posted on the site too....

14. cupcakemish

cupcakemish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can I ask if the ML was a virgin in the last life as well? as in before he fell in love with ML last life since he knew his wangfei was a spy and killed her later I just assumed he didnt sleep with any of them women in the past life beside the MC

15. cupcakemish

cupcakemish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    damn so he did slept with other women in his first life - I thought he didn't at all then fell in love with MC....

Blood A likes this.
  16. Asiris

Asiris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Think of it as him preparing for serving Wan Wan.....;););)

Dvenger and Blood A like this.
  17. Asiris

Asiris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please tell me the raw link?? :aww:

18. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
    i think it's more to this kind of situation: he didnt know MC yet, and he married his 1st life wangfei, and at that time, he was completely blinded by woman's scheme *which later lead to his disgust toward others beside MC*. Maybe it's like regular guy who slept around with girls before he finally meet his OTP. After he meet MC, he stay true to MC in 3 lives.

http://www.69shu.la/69shu/11/11079/
    http://www.69shu.org/book/37657/

im not recommend for this particular web because i found some pages is not complete
    https://69shu.net/2867/

19. Asiris

Asiris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for it even then!!! I can atleast make out something out of it, right??:blobReach::blobokhand: