Spoiler There’s Always a Protagonist with Delusions of Starting a Harem

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jul 20, 2017.

1. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuing from yesterday...

(Just to reiterate, the real WSH was killed by his own father and the mistress (secretary) and they want to let protag pretend to be the real son and inherit all of mom’s money and properties. Mom finds out via MC and vows revenge)

Protag was with his biological parents at a resort. After bidding goodnight to his parents, he dresses up in sexy clothes and goes to a bar where he flirts with men. WZ has also installed a hidden camera in his room (that’s illegal!)

Then he french kisses one guy and you can hear WZ’s disgusted exclamations as his probability drops to zero. At the same time, the same thing happens to WSN (they can see what is happening through the video stream being sent to them by WZ).

The video continues but mom says not to watch things that hurt the eyes anymore. She then says a birthday party will be held for MC this weekend (a sort of resolution for the dead SH) and everyone should remember to come.

XG and MC are playing games when dad, secretary and MC arrive. Mom and bro are also in the house. Dad and protag of course put on a play, dad pretending to ask him about his past and MC giving answers that make it appear like he’s the lost SH.

Mom makes her move, pouring juice over secretary and dad. She slaps him, saying she wants a divorce. Si Yue restrains dad and mom slaps dad until his face is red and swollen. Secretary is suppressed by MC using his spiritual power and protag is blocked by XG. Mom accuses dad of killing her MC’s parents and his own biological son and secretary of being dad’s mistress.

Eventually all three are tied up and mom tells the kids to go upstairs so as not to soil their eyes. She then turns on the projector and the video of protag in the bar starts up.... and soon changes to a sex scene. Dad is shocked that his son is gay and calls him an animal, allowing other men to mount him. Mom said the man that she had arranged for protag may have had some STD so they should probably take him to the hospital afterwards for a check up. Protag screams that he’d made the man wear a condom... but then realises that some diseases may be passed via oral sex.

Si Yue has applied for a name change, he will take on mom’s surname, Zhong.

Police arrive and lunch time and dad accuses mom of forcefully imprisoning and abusing him. The policeman takes a look at his face and says “You’re perfectly healthy, your face is rosier than mine, which part of you looks like it’s been abused?” Dad says to look at his face, the crazy woman has beaten him up and tied his hands. He holds out his wrists only to realise that there are no marks and his face is no longer swollen and in pain (thanks to systems amazing recovery meds). The policeman arrests dad under the suspicion of one kidnapping case and two murder cases (uh, shd be 3 murders cuz he killed his child too, the scum. SH was 5 years old!! Your own flesh and blood!). Secretary is also taken away, presumably because she’s an accomplice.

Apparently WSN was upstairs all the time, MC tells him to come down. Protag complains tearfully to him, saying he was bullied (really, u wanna try that? :blobconfused: )

WSN tells him not to call him brother with a cold face, he doesn’t deserve to be his brother nor his father’s son. Protag still denies any wrongdoing, crying and grabbing onto his hand. WSN pushes him away and wipes his hands disgustedly, saying “It seems I don’t have to bring you back to apologise to dad. From today onwards, my Wei family doesn’t have you this person in it!” Protag was thrown to the ground, his face going pale.
    Dad refuses to admit to killing MC’s parents. MC was thinking of using his spiritual power to pressure dad into it but unexpectedly ML (Qin Mo) settled it by blackmailing dad that he would reveal that his first love’s husband’s drug addiction was caused by dad.

Protag changes his style of clothing (previously imitating MC’s love of sporting wear) and name, eventually moving out of the dorm and cutting off contact with his college mates.

MC blocks protag from accepting a job tutoring a child (this is the daughter of He Jing, ML5, who is slightly autistic) and HJ’s probability drops to 60%. MC dresses in one of those cartoon suits and gives daughter a crystal star (it has spiritual power in it which will help her to heal). The daughter calls HJ dad for the first time since her mother passed away and he is overcome. Probability of love drops to 50%.

MC is intercepted by QM who was away overseas. He went to check his body because he had frequent headaches and was worried he had a tumour or cancer. Now that it’s proven he doesn’t he is prepared to spend his lifetime with MC and turns back into the super sticky and obsessed ML we all know from previous arcs. MC is relieved, he thought he might not be ML because he was behaving like a gentleman all this while pfft.

Dad was sentenced to death and executed. Secretary went mad from her nightmares (I think caused by MC) and protag was arrested by the police for some scandal (prob related to his job, he got a job in a bar where the applicants ‘must look good’ after MC blocked him from the first job) and dropped out of school and disappeared. HJ’s probability of love dropped to 0%

MC, QM, SY and WZ moved overseas. Lu Chen participated in an international relief organization after doing five years of medical treatment. Xing Guan finally matured and took over the company at home; Wei Songning became a barrister, picked up his father from his hometown, and then adopted a child from the orphanage. He Jing quit his job in the orchestra after his daughter's autism improved, and opened a musical instrument line.

MC and ML grow old together and the MC passes away and is sent to a new world.

The end

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
    juanexbi, Alniyat, Xi-hime and 17 others like this.
  2. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a lot of dog blood... I'm just glad the mother got to have her own revenge rather than purely the MC doing it. All these poor women marrying slag husbands... Even killing your own child... :blobcry:

Thanks for the spoilers, @cirrus74 !

Alniyat, Heungbo, Misogi and 4 others like this.
  3. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries. Next one looks like some cultivation arc... it’s more difficult in MTL so perhaps someone else can spoil it :cookie: *waits hopefully*

Ryss likes this.
  4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobxd: How'd you even remember that curse lol

5. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happen in the end of the story?
    Does MC return to real world and what is ML real identity?

6. GaiaJupiter

GaiaJupiter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the previous spoilers at the beginning.

Heungbo likes this.
  7. ChocoPuff

ChocoPuff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cam someone provide me with a full spoiler of arc 4? Thank you. :)

8. CultivatorBunnyLan

CultivatorBunnyLan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ....do you still have the raw links?
    Hopeful (灬ºωº灬)
    Thank you!

9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Just google the chinese name

10. CultivatorBunnyLan

Reading List:
    Link
    Great master, this...can I please have the chinese name of this novel? (Unsure about what to search.)

*fangirling heart is now unstable*

11. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to the NU page, the Chinese title is on the Associated Name area.

Alniyat and Poor_Hero like this.
  12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    And it’s also on the first page of this thread

Alniyat and Poor_Hero like this.
  13. CultivatorBunnyLan

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much! (灬ºωº灬)

14. CultivatorBunnyLan

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just realized it (⊙д⊙) *laughs* Thank you for your reminder! ♡

15. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome.

16. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have al the counter attacks been spoiled yet

17. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand.... In arch 1 was modern time right?

MC get transmigrate to modern world for destroying FL "love Harem" things... So,... Why there is a spiritual things around MC and ML?:hmm:

If MC had and use his spiritual power, maybe i can understand it,.. but, suddenly ML had spiritual power and force MC to wrap their spiritual power together,..... in MODERN WORLD.... He not find its strange and not Scream, or act like normal people when they found something weird?:blobneutral:... I mean, its a modern world right? Its modern world!:sweating_profusely:

Where the hell that spiritual things suddenly come out from ML? Or it just me that missing something on arch 1?:blobsleepless:

I think my brain can't catch up,.... Can someone exsplain me ... :blobwoah:

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  18. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If i am remembering correctly, MC’s origin world is a futuristic world where people can use psychic energy or spiritual power... in the first world he transmigrated, ML has this headache(?) that MC decided to use his psychic power via the music to help ML... in the course of all the time that ML was treated, it sort of became the catalyst for ML to awaken his own psychic power/spiritual power.. and he managed to control it instinctively somehow

mmem and Poor_Hero like this.
  19. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Reply above.

@ChuChi they won't get an alert unless you quote their post, tag them or they have the thread on watch.

Poor_Hero likes this.
  20. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did someone already spoil the counterattack plot of arc 6