Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. thecrud

thecrud Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not impossible tho. This thread move faster when there's new update:blob_grin:

2. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, yes, I understand your embarrassment there! Really, JC makes me feel that he is secretly jealous, too!
    Finally, I could read the whole passage of Wei's thought at the Jiang's hall, without frying my brain cells through MTL! How lovely it is to see Wei so resolved in getting WangJi as his partner! How heart warming it is to see that he is pinning his hope on having that third bow with WangJi, sooner or later!

3. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    .​
    It wasn't Weny Bear's fault either :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Wen Qing was the one who asked Wei's help. If it were Weny Bear I don't think he'd have gone straight to Wei since he doesn't like to burden him in any way. Also, Jin Zixuan along with Wangji, were the two people who stood up for MianMian, it wasn't entirely Wangji, and yet he seemed to have skipped that one person.

That's one hell of a Vinegar Jar Cheng is drinking.

4. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    *Cough* remember this Wangxian scene? :blobmelt:

I sure do! I'm glad someone actually drew it! :aww::aww:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: Too bad it didn't go all the way to the end of that chapter, since I love their conversation afterwards XDD :cookie::cookie:

5. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Their feelings are so obvious to this point just hurry up and confess I don't care who does it first just confess already!!!! What the heck was that hug about then! Don't pretend that you didn't have an intimate moment just 5 seconds ago
    Sorry about my hubby Lady Wen... I completely agree with you on your statement. I need to destroy his stash of vinegar ASAP!!! Or let nature do it's thing and see the issue solve itself I personally think this is the best option is like watching a movie and I get to do nothing

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
    LoveManga, setsuna3025, nejvi and 2 others like this.
  6. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ladddyy Jiiaanng :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:...hey...you know what I just realised??? Since your Cheng's wife, that means your also Zidan's Master!!
    Use that whip Lady Jiang :blobsleepless:...nah jokes haha your not that mean!

LoveManga, setsuna3025 and nejvi like this.
  7. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I think to him, it's easier to blame this on Wei Ying :blobunamused:, just like his mother :facepalm:(which is the reason I never liked her to be honest), at this point, JC is already convinced that Wei Ying is the cause to everything, his family downfall, his demise etc etc). To him, saving an innocent that doesn't concern him (i.e. Lan Zhan and Mian Mian) is wrong. It's not his business... If Wei Ying never intervene to protect and save them, then his family and sect won't be destroyed.... It's not a matter of not knowing the truth, I think JC knows that it will come eventually, but because of what Wei Ying did, it escalated the situation, so he blame Wei Ying for this, because instead of being reasonable, he finds it much easier to blame this on others for the tragedy that happened to his sect/family. He doesn't understand what is the 'right thing' to do. If the situation is reverse, and he needed saving, and someone save him, I'm sure in his heart, he will be grateful, but he can't think what it would be like if the situation is reverse, as soon as the matter doesn't concern him, to protect himself, his family, his sect, he chose to turn his back on 'what is deemed as the right thing to do'(even those that have once saved him!). Just like his mother. He really got all of his mother's bad qualities imo. Both him and his mother really doesn't understand the true motto of the Yunmeng Jiang Sect.

Honestly, I really thank Wen Ning for stepping in to reveal the whole truth about the Golden Core, because without it, JC will never understood the truth and finally let go of his hatred, cuz Wei Ying just doesn't want JC to know, because he didn't want JC to feel indebted to him etc etc (Wei Ying, why are you always like this? :blobsob: So selfless and always consider how others feel :blobsob: But this is the reason why I love you on my end <3).

Wen Ning, thank you so much for revealing the truth!!! :aww::aww::aww::aww:

I feel like I have ranted about JC character, my apologies to those who likes him.... I don't want to cause any ill feelings to you all, I just.....have....mix feelings when it comes to Jiang Cheng to be honest. I mean, I don't hate him, but I don't really like him either. I understand what he's been through, and I do feel sorry for him, really, I do, but I don't think he can be a favourite character of mines because I don't like that personality of his. Despite this though, I have always hope for their misunderstanding to be cleared up, so Jiang Cheng can finally have some major character development and understand why Wei Ying did what he did. And I'm glad they were able to clear up this misunderstanding, even when they can never truly be like how they are in the past, but at least, Jiang Cheng will be a much happier person if he let go of this hatred on Wei Ying.

Sandu, Rcyan, Heroine and 7 others like this.
  8. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobwoah:...
    :hmm:...
    :blobowoevil_horns: Who says I'm not?! I'm very capable in doing so!!!

9. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I LOVE this one, especially the second one!!:aww::aww:

10. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yess! Praise him moar! My Weny Bear~ shy but courageous when the need arises. Precious cinnamon roll ʕ •̀ ω •́ ʔ

Both Zangse Sanren & her adorable son lived up to the Jiang Sect's motto "To attempt the impossible." Both Madam Yu & Cheng knew that their personality was the complete opposite of that motto. Strange really, all five sects didn't live up to their motto too.

:blobfearful:...
    :blobwoah:...
    ... :blobpopcorn:

Allow me a front row seat Lady Jiang~

11. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to agree with you. I too have mixed feelings about him. His level of holding grudges is simply illogical and the I never really liked illogical thoughts (of mine either). Jiang Cheng, if i had to describe him in one word, to me, he's selfish. I dunno if he's tried to save Wei before from the Wens .The way Jiang Cheng truly reflects Yu ZiYuan is also reflected in his treatment of Jin Ling. Jin Ling also was fast becoming a product of his uncle's moulding. Thankfully he also has his mother's genes, which led to his exploratory and courageous stance, and a desire for self-government and meeting Wei Wuxian.
    I dunno what has she accomplished after saying delusional words of grudge and betrayal, with a man as hubby material as Jiang FengMian, had she been Jin GuanShan's wife then? Lol this way both she and Madam Jin are badass but madam Jin is much more stronger metaphorically.... (Is this the reason jc is still single?)
    Madam Yu's last actions were impressive, but it still couldn't solve my grudge against her after all I am not wwx. I'd rather prefer Lan Qiren's treatment of his nephew and Wei Wuxian than JC's and her's.

Rcyan, Heroine, zeromint and 6 others like this.
  12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So in the end how did the boat capsize?
    I want to know what’s after “I’ll admit...”, damn it

So LQR has been paying attention to them?

LoveManga, Sauling, Fiorisi and 3 others like this.
  13. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Madam Yu's characterization is a carbon copy of my auntie's personality so needless to say I easily get pissed at her character haha!
    But, like my overbearing proud Auntie, I couldn't completely hate Madam Yu, though I disagree with a lot with how she acts out her emotions. And, I agree with you there, compared to the hoe JGS I'd rather Fengmian with his unrequited love any day.
    At least with Fengmian, you're able to sit down and have a proper deep conversation of which he'll think & reflect on.

JGS??? Pffftt!! AS IF! (눈_눈)

I have the utmost highest respect for Madam Jin.
    How she tolerated this man and not planned an assassination on him all these years I don't know.

Also: From what Wei said this chapter
    I’ve never seen a second woman whose temper was as bad as Madam Yu’s. She told me to go to the ancestral hall and kneel no matter how small the matter was. Hahaha…”

But, apart from this, Madam Yu had never really done anything to harm him.
    The former Lady Jiang deep down, deeep doown, waaaaaaaaaayyyy deeeeeeeeeppppp dooooowwwwwnnnn, cared for Wei~

Heroine, LoveManga, Cypress and 6 others like this.
  14. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Deep down, she
    *Cares for Wei.
    *Cares for her husband
    *Knows that her husband cares for her.
    .... Children learn by seeing how their parents ACT. Jiang Cheng first tried to resist this. But the horrible experience brought out a side in him, denying his failures and responsibilities and playing the blame game. So, in a way, I dunno if you take it as an offense or not, he too is mentally unstable (this is not a huge statement cause he clearly is not. If people have physical problems easily and hardly feel ashamed, mental problems too are nothing to be ashamed of).
    He needs a therapist (don't get me wrong agaaaaaiiiiinnn) who'll heal him. He needs love, he needs guidance. It seems funny I am talking like that for a guy in mid thirties? But no. What I believe no matter how much he grows he deserves better parenting. YZY always blamed JFM didn't love or praise him enough, what did she do? Did she shower him with praises or simply insulted wwx? If parents don't have a apparently good relationship with each other, no matter what is deep down it always affects the child. I won't go as far to say I HATE her cause I don't. Had she not been there for them Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng as well as others would have died much earlier. Jiang Cheng, tho, is a realistic character. He is not a hero.
    Oh well... I kinda just want Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng, Jin Ling as well as Wen Ning to have a nice long talk. Seal their powers (so that they can't fight) and put them in a nice cozy room (no more crisis).
    Or best, Jiang Cheng. Quit that straight road (because straight paths already made you like this) and pair up with Lan XiChen. Another depressed man. Both of you deserve happiness. Learn from your Bros man!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
    Sandu, Rcyan, Heroine and 8 others like this.
  15. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wei himself says that "Madam Yu had never really done anything to harm him." So how much stern Madam Yu was, Wei does not hold any grudge against her. His talking with Jiang FengMian and Madam Yu in his head also reveals his loving easy going nature. He does not hold grudges and stores the good memories which will always make him smile.

LoveManga, Sauling, Cypress and 5 others like this.
  16. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    LOLOL I imagined the scene with both of them sitting with their legs practically overlaping (as in we not laying lol because from the drawing it's obvious it's because of wwx) they start leaning forward unknowingly after wwx tells the story thus the boat turns and falls. After that they resume their kiss iin the water lolol.
    As for the other part lolololol yep. Another fancomic/fanart.
    7855723dd457039326d444c0ed7e2f7a.jpg ec3339a96ea07e90c0a5b7bfb6ac7d02.jpg f54aa02efc8c1b8ba58e4ebe46705faf.jpg
    LMAO Lan JingYi fanboying at his otp in action lololol
    Kinda... Maybe wwx had an attraction to lwj ever since he was young as well... That's why he wanted lan zhan to come play with him in YunMeng, to look at him, to show his different expressions. Isnt in said in the straw kabedon chapter that boys only tease someone because they want them to look at him (aka likes them) . after reading adorable fanfics like this one here I really want to believe...
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/17126954

Heroine, Rufi-sidd, zeromint and 9 others like this.
  17. LoveYou59seconds

LoveYou59seconds Hanannananannannnannannananananannaannananana

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we have translation for this here at NU GDC spoiler? I like how the artist drawn Lan zhan and Wei Ying:blobmelt: 2b8994fbc844f326a3584d5981f4cc88.jpg

18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    LWJ: WY (or WWX), wake up
    LWJ: ...
    WWX: Be good... Let me sleep a little longer.

19. LoveYou59seconds

LoveYou59seconds Hanannananannannnannannananananannaannananana

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks you:aww:

But do we have more of this author's manhua here at NU GDC spoiler?:cookie: Just curious

SummerForest, LoveManga and nejvi like this.
  20. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    i like the second one so nice:aww::aww::aww::aww:
    agreed ahahhahaha :blobowoevil_horns:
    ya even worse den lan zhan drinkin vinegar:blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm:
    i love this they kiss awwwwwwwwww :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobsmirk:
    JC will nvr let go of his hatred for wei ying imo cause he has all of his mom bad habits of blamin ppl all the time and not seein tat he is oso at fault sometimes, like and he doesnt wan to see from another persecptive and just find it easier to blame wei ying. haizzzz which js y i hate madam yu and JC. they seriously need to take a chill pill.:facepalm::facepalm::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:
    well bad parenting leads to this kind of a son tat cannot let go anything just like his mom haizzzzzzz

do it do it :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:
    well in a way she did didnt she makin wei protect JC even if he die and tat ended up makin wei givin his golden core and being misunderstood all the time and he was hurt and even JC didnt help him at all cause JC thinks he is rite just like his mother. she care yea sure but care onli to make sure someone is there to be a scapegoat for her son so her son won hav to die or get hurt or watever:blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:. which is y i won ever like madam yu to me she see wei as nth but a servant to protect JC well of course wei wans to protect JC too but madam yu is a bit too much. i admire wei to not hate her at all even though she always say wei will bring misfortune to the family. tat is one thing i like about wei :blobpats::blobsmilehappyeyes: