Spoiler (BL) Where did the scum gongs go (Fast Wear)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Legend, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Legend

Legend Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the Chinese title: 渣攻都去哪了[快穿]

In the prologue the mc gets shot and died. He's picked up by system 027 and given the chance to collect points in different worlds in order to go back to his own world and have the chance to live. He has to get 100 abuse points and 100 pet(affection?) points from the slag target in each world and also has to complete side missions or he gets a punishment.
    16年晋江独家全文新修
    渣受夏熙被贱受系统选中了,可他不懂‘贱’为何物,越走越歪。
    一、贱受对应的是渣攻。——所以为了找到真正的渣攻,他毫不留情的丢弃了一个攻又一个。
    二、贱受被虐到身心俱残也不后悔。——所以他开始了不断上赶着自虐和找虐的作死行为。
    三、贱受愿意为攻做任何事,包括为他去死。——所以他为自己研究出了三百六十种奇葩死法。
    但!是!为什么他总无法成功!他明明是严格按要求来的!攻略目标全变成深情偏执攻真不是他的错!
    又名《快穿之最近的贱受一点个性也没有》《渣攻争着喜欢我》
    外表高岭之花内心软萌淡定公子受 & 深情偏执攻
    主受,系统+快穿,攻宠受,轻松宠文,攻前期忠犬后期被逼黑化,HE,撒糖小能手,谢绝扒榜~~
    阅前必读:
    1、苏苏苏!爽爽爽!傻白甜!雷者勿入!
    2、这并非一个渣受痛改前非变贱受的故事,渣受穿后更变本加厉的无意识渣,攻控者勿入。
    3、作者苏受控+逻辑弱+狗血满地,入坑需谨慎。
    In 16 years, Jinjiang’s exclusive full-text new
    slag was selected by Xia Xi’s system, but he did not understand what’s the thing, and he’s getting worse.
    First, the corresponding slag attack. - So in order to find the real slag attack, he abandoned one attack and one without mercy.
    Second, you will not be regretted if you are abused and physically and mentally disabled. - So he began to continually rush to self-abuse and find abuse.
    Third, you are willing to do anything for the attack, including killing him. - So he researched thirty hundred and sixty kinds of wonderful death methods for himself.
    but! Yes! Why can't he always succeed! He clearly came in strict accordance with the requirements! It’s not his fault that the Raiders’ goal has become a sentimental paranoia!
    Also known as "fast wear of the nearest base by a little personality and no," "I like racing slag attack"
    looks kaolinite flower soft inner calm Moe & affectionate son by paranoid attack
    the main subject, the system + fast wear, pet attack by, Easy to pet, the loyal dog in the early stage of the attack was forced to black, HE, sugar small expert, declined to list ~ ~
    read must read:
    1, Su Susu! Cool and cool! Silly white sweet! Do not enter!
    2. This is not a story of a slag that has not been changed before it is changed. After the slag is worn, it becomes even more unconscious.
    3, the author Su controlled + logic weak + dog blood filled the ground, into the pit need to be cautious.

Has anyone read read/finished this? I got kind of confused by the ending.

Also, I Mtled this so the English title is probably wrong and I'm not sure if this novel already has a thread just under a different name.

Edit: Fixed the title, thanks @FFAx27

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  2. FFAx27

FFAx27 Seeking Enlightenment

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks interesting! Off to give it a read :'D As for the title, I think it's saying: "Where Did The Slag/Scum Gong Go?" I'm pretty much just MTLing as well tho so it's just a guess lol

edit: gong = attack/top/seme

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  3. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, “Where did all the scum gongs go?”

FFAx27 likes this.
  4. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Chewy Ragdoll

Chewy Ragdoll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This looks like it would be a fun read. I tried to translate the summary cause google translate version is just a headache. lol Obviously not 100% accurate since its part mtl.

Title: Where Did All The Slag Gongs Go?

Slag Shou(Uke/Bottom) Xai Xi was chosen by a cheap/worthless system. But not understanding what 'cheap/worthless' was, the further he went, the more crooked/devious he became.

One, cheap shou must make contact with slag gongs -- and so, to find the real slag gongs, he ruthlessly abandons one gong after another.

Two, cheap shou must not regret to being physically and mentally abused -- and so, he constantly pursue self-abuse by acts of courting disaster.

Three, cheap shou must be willing to do anything for the gong, include dying for him -- and so, for himself, he researched three hundred and sixty kinds of ridiculous/unusual ways to die.

But! Still! Why was he always unable to complete the task?! He obviously did everything in strict accordance with the requirements! It's really not his fault that the targeted gongs all turned into affectionately paranoid gongs!

Also known as 《Quick Transmigration: The Nearest Cheap Shou Has No Personality》 《Slag Gong Is Struggling To Like Me》

Outward appearance of an unapproachable beauty but cute and calm on the inside young master shou & Affectionately paranoid gong

Main shou, system+fast wear(quick transmigration), gong loves shou, lighthearted and no abuse story, gong is loyal dog in early stages but is force to blacken in later stages, HE, sprinking sugar little expert, politely declines the digging/pickpocket list~~

Must-read before reading:
    1, NiceNiceNice! HappyHappyHappy! Silly, pure, and sweet! Miners/Terrifying people(雷者?) do not enter!
    2, This is not a story of a slag shou reforming into a cheap shou; the slag shou unconsciously becomes even more of a slag after transmigrating; gong enthusiast do not enter!
    3, Author controlls the shou+weak logic+dog blood all over the floor; entering the pits requires caution.

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    This slag shou is not as slag as the other slag shou that has been talk about recently is he?

1: Wangye’s Xiao Gongzi
    2: General’s Little Mermaid
    3: End of the World’s Little Young Master
    4: Shizun is Noble and Beautiful
    5: The Little Master of the Business Giant
    6: 乖戾 Little Emperor
    7: Little Prince on Campus
    Edit: what is the probability that the Jiang Zhanwei that was in chapter 1 the ML?

Edit2: is it just me or it’s kinda annoying that the names in the first world is translated into JP name?

Edit3: MC and ML are half-brother. Rip

Edit4: The slag gong is not predetermined by the system, as long as the person selected by MC acted in a slag-way, then it is ok.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  7. Legend

Legend Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That makes a lot more sense lol. Thanks

Jiang Zhanwei is the ml

8. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this half-way. I forget which arc I last read.

The slag gong MC choose always end up to be not really slag :ROFLMAO: honestly he should be a slag but after they met MC, the become loyal gong instead.
    MC can also change gong at any moment, that's why everytime ML didn't act slag, MC will change target->ML got jealous->ML blackened->then ML end up acting like a slag (though in the end ML is always soft toward MC) :blobjoy:

I stopped reading because it was a bit heavy to my liking :blobsmirk: and started reading fluffier danmei instead :blobpats:

9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So I’m kinda confused. ML is not already in the worlds when MC got there, but the moment MC decided that “this person” is the slag gong, then ML became “this person”?

10. Legend

Legend Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found the ending a little confusing but from what I understand:
    iirc at the end of the second to last arc his system mentions something about the targets of each world being soul fragments of the ml (I didn't fully understand this part). Jiang Zhanwei is the ml because the mc ends up with him at the end of the novel but... (spoiler below)

The reason I'm sort of confused
    At the end of the novel the mc's told that the mls from each world became too obsessive or something and he has to live with them so he brings them to his own world. The last chapter has them all living together as in each and every ml from each of the worlds + ml from the original world and mc. So if the other mls were soul fragments of the original world ml why are they still alive and kicking? MTL says mc doesn't love any of the other mls except the original world ml? But it seems he sleeps with all of them.:hmm:

Correct me if I'm wrong because I had a bit of a hard time with the last few arcs and to be honest I found some parts of this novel sort of confusing. :facepalm: Either the machine translation was really horrible or the author didn't explain things very well...

Also Mc doesn't really choose the slag gong target except in the first world iirc in the second world his system starts showing him who his target is. And they all just happen to be not very slag like so mc has to work harder to get his abuse points lol.

11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @Legend it was in the third world that system gain the “skill” to identify slag gong

Btw, is it just me or the way ML shot himself in arc 5 weird? Usually if you choose to kill yourself with a gun, wouldn’t you point a gun to your head? Yet, ML pointed at his chest

lizabernal96 likes this.
  12. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i went to read the ending...and..it looks like..after mc dies in the last arc, he somehow gets to travel back to when he dies in the previous worlds, but this time "he's sure he will survive"

I literally only read the ending so i have no idea what else happened..but yea...i guess a open ended ending?? ...this story seems very sad...

Then there's i think 5 extras ft. the different worlds...the mermaid extra is so sad QAQ

13. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil the mermaid arc please!

14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m kinda getting tired of this. There’s no love at all, quite boring

15. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you give reasons why there no love

16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Um... idk, ask MC. He is always asking for abuse and died in the end and didn’t come to like ML until the last arc

17. Legend

Legend Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc is already in love with the original world ml.
    There's something about the mls from the other worlds being fragments of the original world ml (I could be wrong because I didn't understand this part) but mc doesn't realize this until like the second to last arc.

To be honest this novel was pretty forgettable lol. Did you finish it?

TomiNdumplings and lizabernal96 like this.
  18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Im on the last arc rn

19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The ending is DIS.SAS.TI.FY.ING

Shizun likes this.
  20. Legend

Legend Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I felt so too lol. Maybe the author didn't know how to end their novel? Ah well, I read all the way to the end so it wasn't too bad, just sort of bland and forgettable.

kiara8 likes this.