Spoiler Quit reading Emperors Domination if you don't want to waste your time

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Mount Tai Unleashed, Dec 31, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mount Tai Unleashed

Mount Tai Unleashed This one has tai but can't see mount eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    It all goes to shit, author just doesn't know when to end it. Li qiye goes all [REDACTED], obliterates the entire universe with his crystal dildo.

Billions of years later, everything is reset again, mortal again.. same old, same old.

User spoiler comments-

He never meets his love/maid/etc from the 9 worlds, 10th world, after entering the 3 Immortal Worlds. In the first Immortal World, he finds the Longevity Scripture that was left by the Immortal Demon Grotto Master because he was from the 3 Immortal Worlds. The first Immortal World is boring.

In the second Immortal World, he pretends to become one of those trash young masters, everyone thinks he's a mortal, inherits the biggest power sect/country in the second Immortal World, everyone mocks him, his 3 of 4 of his meant to be concubines mock him for being trash, he teaches the concubine that doesn't mock him skillz. For the other 3 he: shames one of them in front of their sect, f*cks another pretty much in front of her another guy that loves her and that she loves(he f*cks and mindf*cks her;literally conquers her very being), and makes another keep regretting for life.

In the third Immortal World, it's pretty much the same as any of the 9 worlds plot, i.e. stone medicine world, mortal emperor world, etc. BUT AFTER THIS, he goes to a place called Impassable Sea where every First Ancestors goes to if they want to increase their cultivation(First Ancestors are basically above Immortal Emperors/Dao Emperors with 12 Heaven Will/ 12 fate palces). He kills every sea creature(millions and billions of them that are at First Ancestor level) to draw out a hidden boss(also called Supreme Giant). This boss serves another bigger boss that Li Qiye wants to kill. Li Qiye draws this boss out and kills him. Right after he kills the boss, OTHER subordinates of the BIG BOSS come. They f*ck up Li Qiye while the Big Boss watches. They eat his flesh and suck out his soul because in Emperor's Domination if you want to become IMMORTAL, there are two ways: one is to eat all the living beings of the era or to pursue the truth of cultivation. They are clearly the eating type so they want to eat Li Qiye because he has the greatest Daoheart is the history. Li Qiye smiles in amusement and uses the bright piller he took out of his treasure vault in the 9 worlds. He detonates it and it kills the Supre Giant Subordinates, the BIG BOSS, and it literally resets all of reality. The cultivation system changes, countless years pass, and Li Qiye "dies".

When he wakes up, he finds out he's in the 8 Desolates, a new area which was the result of the 9 Worlds and 10th World combining when the bright pillar was detonated. He also finds out he's literally a mortal in cultivation, BUT he can still kill False Immortals(False Immortals are above First Ancestors) with the Thought Scripture he got from the 10th World. He leads a group of kids to a Divine Profound Sect or something where everyone calls him trash because of his cultivation. He makes the hottest girl in the sect into his maid and the two other cucks get pissed because of that. There's a competition where everyone mocks him for not knowing the immensity of the heavens, so he gets the best results in all 3. He pisses off one of the lords of the sect because one of the cucks that was cucked was cucked. He also finds the turtle from Stone Medicine World was alive and he was the founder of the sect he's in. AND THAT'S WHERE THE MTL'S AT!!!!!!!!

After travelling to the Tenth World, I find no reason to read this again at all. The freaking author reseted everything! When I say EVERYTHING, i mean, Every-freaking-thing, his cultivation was cancelled when travelling to the Tenth World, and by the spoilers I have read, he literally just uses the scriptures to fight for him. Reading more spoilers in the comments, i know that his cultivation gets cancelled from one second to the next, i mean, what's the point of building a flawless cultivation if you are just going to use op items to back you up and later destroy the cultivation with no regrad anyways? Resseting his cultivation, yeah, sure, a little fustrating but i can take it. But now, no no no no no, not only is his cultivation gets reset every-freaking-second, but now his maids, his followers, and every existing that know he exists gets freaking reset as well. Im not even going to be surprised if the author decided to reset his freaking memories as well. Iliked the novel, but if the author just keeps resetting everything everything one second to the next, what's the point of readinb if it's all going to be reset? I can't, I just can't, doesn't the author cares about his fans at all? Ugh, just, ugh. Can anyone provide me a reason to continue reading this? I think I'm going to try to write a web novel, one that doesn't mess up and reset every second.

No, Li Qiye leaves the 10h world, goes to 3 immortal worlds, mind f*cks all the young masters for 1000 chapters, finally fights a group of supreme dark giant, uses his trump card, kills everything and dies, the entire universe resets with Li Qiye dying, but we find out he's not dead because his cultivation is reseted and he becomes a mortal in new lands called 8 desolates. I think his lover/maid/general/followers are still alive because I think they are hiding in the Void Gate Li Qiye left behind in the 9 worlds.

-The universe didn't really reset, everything just went to hell and started collapsing . Not sure if they are alive since billion+ years passed.

Source: http://emperors-domination.wikia.com/wiki/Cultivation_Levels/Eight_Desolates

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2018
    bbctheory84 likes this.
  2. jihadjoe

jihadjoe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh, what he said! :D

3. Jass

Jass Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gotta milk the cash, there's millions of Asians that have plenty of time to waste.

I'm surprised you managed to read through so much chapters though

bbctheory84 likes this.
  4. Belgy23

Belgy23 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well this kind of good to know, i've enjoyed the novel and followed the translation and then read the machine translation up to 2300, but it got repetitive.

Think i'll keep reading the translation but won't follow as deeply as i have.

5. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    already dropped it ages ago~

6. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    The idea that everything reset could have been a great finale for the series tho.

7. Kuro_0ni

Kuro_0ni Cocooned in a Life transition

Reading List:
    Link
    First, thank you.

Second, I think I stopped reading after the 1st 100~ chapters somewhere.

Third, thank you again.

8. jingsen

jingsen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never bothered reading it tbh. Most CN novels that have harem + cultivation in it isn't worth reading in my opinion cause girls are mostly depicted as just a chick for the mc, other males are there for the mc to step over etc or be a subordinate without any girls interested in him.

9. Slayerwolfx2

Slayerwolfx2 [Immortal Forever]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you would have noticed how shitty ED is by all the negative reviews and by reading up to chapter 50 or something like that.

10. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the start of this but the so-called "romance" was cancer from the start, lol. I never expected anything from that but to think that even the cultivation part has a bad end...? Ouch! I definitely won't read it again.

11. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    :sadface: :sadface: :(((

12. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i am glad i dropped this a long time ago

13. GabeZhul

GabeZhul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, I dropped it after the first time the author pulled the whole "let's move the MC somewhere where they don't know he is a powerhouse, so that people can start underestimating and taunting him again so he can face-slap them" charade. That, and the repetitiveness of the writing really got on my nerves. Good to know I haven't missed much.

14. Hegao

Hegao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so this is like marvel dc universe?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.