Spoiler A Comfortable Different World Life

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Fran.2424, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Fran.2424

Fran.2424 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: A Comfortable Different World Life (快適な異世界生活は──)

Raw Link:
    https://novel18.syosetu.com/n3014dn/
    PDF: https://pdfnovels.net/n3014dn/
    Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/a-comfortable-different-world-life/

Hi guys I just create this so we can all have some spoilers about this novel.
    The novel has currently 13 chapters translated. Here are some spoilers:

-The mc reveals that he is 18 years of age and the ML shows his real form which is kinda like a black panther and a lion, and it's he is very worried that the MC will dislike him because of the presence he emits, but the mc loves him and pets him cus he is a cat lover hahaha.
    -So turns out the mc is originally gay but it was very afraid of the homophobic stigma that is in Japan so he never came out and didn't have any relationship, so he considers being with the ml, although he misses his family and have some thoughts of going back to earth, wich the ml thinks that he wants to go back (because the mc didn't say that he rather stay with him, even if he think about it) so the ml is very sad and stressed for it.
    - it's revealed that the MC is like the destined partner of the ml, cus he smelled it when he turns into his beast form and that's why the ml never have a lasting relationship or fall in love with someone ,and prefer to be a bachelor even if they are a lot of people wanting to marry him (for being a very powerful individual and the last purebred of his race, besides being handsome and rich), so if the mc leaves him he might go crazy and kinda die.
    --the mc revels that he only will live around 100 years (the ml can live around 700-800 years) so the ml it's very sad, even his parents are sad because they know that he will be very sad when the mc leaves him, currently he is 156 years (I think) so he stills have a long life to live.
    --the ml gets jealous over anyone trying to get close to the mc, he is very possessive and very caring of him. There was the time when he brings the mc to meet his parents, and his dad transforms into his animal form and gets pet by the mc, and the ml get super jealous XD.
    --the mc has a lot of talent for magic and he even invented some new magic, so everyone in the magic department is obsess with him, but the ml don't want him to be a mage cus he can't be close to him because he is from the knights, but he respects his wishes, and the mc wants to work so he can earn money.

So if I'm wrong in something feel free to correct me, and this is just to chapter 23, so anyone that have read past that I really appreciate some summary so I don't get lost in the translation.

2. elfrida

elfrida Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please:aww::cookie:

Fran.2424 likes this.
  3. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    Think she doesnt do them anymore cuz sb picked it up

elfrida likes this.
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Think there’s like 3 children

5. Fran.2424

Fran.2424 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think at the end of the novel they are like 6 children hahaha
    Akinist (the ml race) it's a race that has low fertility and if he wants to get pregnant he has to do it with him in his animal form, Wich is very hard because in his human form the ml has a very big heart ( wink wink ;) ) and in his animal form is even bigger.
    So when he get pregnant with his first and second child is rare because they only did it as a humans.

If you are curious he never did it with him in a child form, so the mc around chapter 40 transforms in his adult form (around 20 years Wich is his real age in earth) he looks like a human so he does have animal ears nor any tail, and he can transform between being a child and an adult. When he transforms for the first time the ml and everyone are very surprised, but the ml gets jealous because everyone keeps staring at the mc (cause everyone, even women in that world are very big and burly, so the mc is considered delicate and beautiful). So the ml didn't want to sleep with him, because he fears that he can control himself, the mc gets sad and transforms again in a child, and that's how he figured out that he can transform back in a child. So yeah they always sleeps together in the same bed, although the mc has a room in the ml house he never use his bed hahaha XD.

So their first time is after they get married and I think he passed out out of pain/pleasure, after that they do it a lot (everyday, except when he gets pregnant) (✪ω✪).
    If I don't remember it wrong after some time, he gets pregnant with his first child wich is half akinist and born as a beast (he transforms around 16 years old, normally they transforms around 18 years old).
    His fist son is very cute and loves a lot his mother (mc) and wants to be a soldier like his dad and work for him.
    After that he has his second son Wich is another beast and is a little bit tsundere, he also loves his mom a lot and also want to be a soldier. The fist child is 3 when the second son born and he is a really good brother (takes care of his brothers and sisters) and he protect his mom. Like when they go to do shopping he always go with him to protect him (with his grandparents because the ml parents love the mc a lot). I remember that he transform a little bit earlier because he wants to help his mother with the chores of the house, but he can't do a lot of things because he is in his beast form.

The grandmother died but she at least meet her grandsons, she thought that she will never see her grandsons because of the low fertility problem, I think they have the ml after 200 years, so when the ml was born everyone says he was a miracle, btw the ml is the last purebred of his race.

Sorry for the horrible English, my mother lenguaje is Spanish. I didn't finish this because new year, and because I didn't want to spoiler the plot to much, although they're isn't a lot of plot is mostly fluffy moments! But that's what I like that novel :)

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  6. elfrida

elfrida Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you:blobxd:spoil all you want please :cookie::aww:

7. karenen

karenen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Fran.2424 Hello Spanish partner (☆•☆)/"
    Thanks for the spoilers ♡♡

Fran.2424 likes this.
  8. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've finished it yesterday.
    They will have 6 child. First, second, third(female), fifth and sixth(female) child are half-akinist. Not pure akinist. But more powerful than the average half breed. When they're born, they're in beast form. And all of them will become a soldier like ML. Fourth child is different. He is born is human form with ears and tail like ML. His face looks like MC. He will become a mage. ML and grandpa dote on him the most.
    Akinist descendant suppose to move out from their parents house after humanification(?) but they're unwilling to leave MC, so they will stay in the same house longer. The reason they have to leave because akinist have suppressing aura that will make other race afraid.

The first child is a big brother type. Very caring. He is distressed when he can't change to human form yet. Because he can't help MC to carry things or help in cooking in beast form. His human form looks like ML. But his hair color is the same with MC
    The second child. A little tsundere type. He told MC not to pat his head, but actually he really likes when MC pat his head. He looks like half MC and half ML.
    The third child is a rare female. She is just a typical female child. Very talkative. She looks like half MC and half grandma.
    The fourth child...not really sure about his character. Obedient child. Looks like MC aside from the ears and tail.
    The fifth child...not really sure about his character. But there's a chapter when he is sad because he can't monopolize MC. And he didn't like his unborn younger brother/sister because he didn't want to share MC with more people. But later MC will talk to him. He have the same blue eyes as grandma.
    The sixth child...also not really sure. But she didn't want to lose. She is very frustrated because she can defeat her brothers and sisters. She want her sister to help her with training. But her sister is also busy. Become naughty and makes her sister angry. Just some ordinary fighting between siblings.

9. AimieNam1003

AimieNam1003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty for sharing this wonderful novel ~
    Theres another gem danmei novel~!

10. takame

takame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For raw readers: what are you using? Somehow Google translate won't work and goes back to the 18 up page.
    Any suggestion for a working translation site?