Spoiler Picked Up by the Protagonist of a Suffering!MC

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, May 3, 2017.

1. WeeBLtrash

WeeBLtrash New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the MC grow back his hair at some point???? Super irrelevant question I know haha, sorry,

Ryss likes this.
  2. Shizuka15

Shizuka15 Lady Lan XiChen

Reading List:
    Link
    I thin that after the last time skip MC hair are grown back.

Ryss likes this.
  3. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    ..... Kinda.... Brutal?...
    What does it mean?
    It is like The ML rape or abuse the MC??? Or......?:blobwoah:

Also,.. can you give me a spoiler abaut their sweet times,.. like,... How they know abaut each other feeling? Who fall fist? MC or ML? What abaut their smexy times?:blobpopcorn_cool:

ahsudole likes this.
  4. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Iirc, MC didn’t reveal the truth of his betrayal to ML at first. When ML came back he asked how does MC want to die. MC said rape then kill and so ML raped him.

MC fell first. MC also confessed first. MC said that he loves ML whether he believes it or not, the romantic kind of love. ML felt it was ridiculous that a person who betrayed him confessed to him, but still felt delighted to hear MC say that.

There was a scene where the earl/count pursues ML and earl asks if he’s rejecting him because he doesn’t like men. ML shakes his head and said MC is his lover. MC knew that ML was just using him as a shield. (This part is before MC confesses to ML)

They had smexy time during an examination/competition of sorts? (It’s been too long since I read it, so I don’t remember the details). MC and ML were sleeping together in a tent. MC touches ML in an intimate manner and they got it on. ML mentions how he was disgusted when other women did this kind of thing, but when MC did it he didn’t feel that way.

5. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How was the rape was it smutty or did mc enjoy it

6. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not really rape imo. It's more questionable non-con. MC knew what was going to happen when he got captured by ML (this is all part of MC's grand plan to fix ML's warped psyche). ML on the other hand sees it as rape (sort of), since he isn't aware of MC's plan and assumes that he's locking up, confining, and having s*x with MC without MC's consent like a true yandere.

MC doesn't resist (enjoys it even) and lets ML have s*x with him. There's also a very subtle moment that's easy to miss in the raws. ML hesitates a little during s*x (presumably since he thinks he's raping MC), but sees MC blushing/looking like he's not all that against it, and continues.

Well, this is just what I remember from MTL lol. Someone might have to double-check.

7. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    ....Can you tell me, which chapter is it?.... :blobamused:

8. akihiki

akihiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, would anyone mind sharing spoilers about the misunderstanding ML had? What did he think MC did to betray him and what did MC actually do?

9. Berenice96

Berenice96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, could anyone give spoilers about the last extra chapter? As far as I understand from MTL, it's about MC's original world, but it's not really clear for me.

10. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been awhile, but it wasn't a misunderstanding iirc. MC really betray ML (for his own good): rather than being betrayed by others then blacken, might as well being betrayed by his own most trusted person/his weak point (MC) and try to fix from there.

Because the ML who was developing feelings (or they were already dating) has this warped mindset about MC/ keep thinking that he'll betray him + he's a weak point that must be guarded against > MC fulfill that altogether.

Yukari_me, mmem, Ease and 5 others like this.
  11. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just re-read the ending, MC basically betrays because:
    - if there's only one person who betrays him instead of multiple factions and people, ML wouldn't have a reason to destroy the world/ will focus his anger on MC alone.
    - ML has this distrust/unhealthy yandere complex for MC ever since he found out that MC has an adult mind/remembers everything. Waiting for MC to betray him, really.
    - ML keeps this cold but good/benevolent persona/ hides his dark parts and by being betrayed it allows him to face those parts.

12. akihiki

akihiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry if this is redundant, but where would I go to read the ending?

13. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can mtl. It’s hard to say what chapter you want to read to get the parts you want.

Just search the raw name in google and a bunch of raw sites will pop up. You’d have to pay for later chapters on jjwxc but the rest are just a pick one and hope for the best.

akihiki likes this.
  14. Kurotan

Kurotan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor this one? and thank you :)

15. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
  16. shikurai17

shikurai17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading this and wonder if th e ml remembers his first life?

17. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There doesn’t seem to be any indication of such a thing in the novel. Be interesting if he did. The closest it comes is when he had his dream under the dream demon’s influence.

mmem likes this.
  18. shikurai17

shikurai17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great. It would be interesting but I would prefer he didn't. I haven't come across any novels where there wasn't a rebirth of the ml remembering his past life. I kept on waiting for the ml to remember and couldn't wait for it any more. Lol. I just had to ask.

Kleep likes this.
  19. Mynbns

Mynbns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please give a thorough summary of the last arc and the extras?
    Because translator-sama seems to update 2 times a month so its a long way to go to finish the (translated) novel( TДT)(ㄒoㄒ)

I wanna know what happened to the last arc
    (╥﹏╥)(。-_-。)

20. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I had a baby sooo...could be a while haha. The next chapter is almost ready to go, but I think that it’s been fairly well laid out. I won’t spoil it but maybe someone else will. It all comes full circle.

Dayong9909, Matpatpat and Shizuka15 like this.