Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eeeek hope I don’t get caught for double posting.

Agree it is one huge dad joke. Don’t yet know much about Xianxia, but seems to fit well. :LOL:

Here are the humanized swords. Too hilarious! :LOL:
    Humaniszed Swords = Click

2. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    *likes all above posts*

3. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh this person play Wangxian on the flute very well!!! :aww::aww::aww:

It really makes me envious, I wish I could play the flute :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: because that will be the first song I'll play!!!

LoveManga, setsuna3025, nejvi and 6 others like this.
  4. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish I could play a piano.....

nejvi and Sauling like this.
  5. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    That's actually a flute, but yeah I saw a piano version to this and it made me want to play a piano too. Flute and Piano are actually two of my favorite music instruments...

Cypress and Rufi-sidd like this.
  6. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Piano was 1st for me but after gdc flute has become my 2nd favorite lol *wish I could like your posts :blobsob:*

Sauling likes this.
  7. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah piano was mines as well but after watching Wuxia dramas flute became my second fav and heck after MDZS, Guqin is now among my favourite haha. There's so many instruments I want to learn now :blobsob::blobsob:

I want to play Guqin like Lan Zhan!!!! :aww::aww:

Oh no, did you ran out of likes?

setsuna3025 and Rufi-sidd like this.
  8. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes!!!!! You are so right!!! Me too..... ever since gdc I've been watching all guqin and flute videos on YouTube and have also fallen for the hand fans (thanks to both gdc's nie huaisang and scum villain's shizun *mostly thanks to this graceful guy lol I love shizun*)........ You are role-playing lan zhan so I know how you feel......
    Yup I've been out of likes since yesterday :blobsob:

Sauling likes this.
  9. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like if these things can really influence or inspire us to get into learning something then that's a good thing, though I wish I have the time to take these lessons (hard when you dont have much time IRL :blobcry:)

*Hides :blobpeek:* actually...
    role playing Lan Zhan....Is actually quite hard, since he's not someone who says too much, which is the complete opposite to my real personality, and sometimes when I am typing in his character I want to say more (what I want to say) but when I think if this is something he would say, I refrain from saying it...So I'm really really sorry for not bringing out his character properly :( * Lan Zhan is just too perfect to act out properly :blobsob: but that aside I do really enjoy all the other roles in there, they are all very entertaining :cookie::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

For me I want to play Guqin because it's simply my love for Lan Zhan not because of my role play XD.

Do likes get returned to us if it runs out? :/ I hope you can get them back soon because I understand that if you want to like something but can't give a like is a depressing feeling...

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  10. LoveYou59seconds

LoveYou59seconds Hanannananannannnannannananananannaannananana

Reading List:
    Link
    What am I missing something?!?!:blobsleepless: Wut chapter is this in the novel?!?!:blobfearful:
    But does the MDZS got some official merchandise or something? If its yes, can someone provide me a link? Thanks :blobokhand:
    Nah, you're just a perv:blobjoy:
    lmao:blobjoy: Now Lan zhan won't stop until Wei Wu Xian will have a baby:blobjoy: Yes, you can make a fool out of him, Wei Wu Xian:blobjoy: But you can't escape when Lan zhan gets super serious:blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Me too:blobsweat: Everyday NU dilemma:blobcry:
    Actually, it makes me feel emotional whenever I listen this flute version:blobsob: I just love the moment that Lan zhan, after all the years waiting, he finally found Wei Wu Xian. I feel that the moment Lan zhan grasp Wei Wu Xian's arm that time....he's like saying, " I finally found you":blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

I really love them very much:blobxd:

Edited

11. LoveYou59seconds

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys try to use vpn. So example, if the website will open in China use China VPN...if in america, use America VPN...

@Yaoilover-89 From what country are you? So that we can open the VPN:blobokhand:

[lmao I learned VPN after finding ways to get free diamonds from playing MLBB]

Edit: wrong grammar :'(

Fiorisi, Heroine and kiara8 like this.
  12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I feel the same :blobsob: , it does give off that feeling from Lan Zhan when he grasp onto Weiying's arms, like he's saying: "I finally found you" (in his heart), and you can really tell that, this time, he's more determined to not let Weiying go off alone again, because after all the waiting, he didn't want to go through that pain of losing Weiying again :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Really, Wangxian is very beautiful, I love how their story is written, Lan Zhan's love for Weiying is so devoted, faithful and undying, and I'm sure Weiying feels the same now that he's in love with Lan Zhan. Wangxian is a definition of true love in my eyes. I really, really love them so very much!! :love::love::love:

14. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Sharing some fanarts in here, this is real cute/adorable! <3
    [​IMG]

15. LoveYou59seconds

Reading List:
    Link
    setsuna3025 and Sauling like this.
  16. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to be cringy with my likes :cry:(n)
    Actually, there's too many things to like here. I can't join GDC role playing thread as I'm too much engrossed in my work, but I'm trying to keep up anyway(y)

17. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good that now you can at least say some imaginery dialogues on the part of Lan Zhan which you always wanted him to say.

Sauling and LoveYou59seconds like this.
  18. LoveYou59seconds

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: True!!!! True!!!!
    I really want to buy GDC stickers with chibi version of the characters but I haven't seen anybody sell it online:blobwoah:
    So true:aww: Yet so true:blobfearful: for the rl dilemma

Sauling likes this.
  19. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    It's actually depressing that you can run out of likes like that :blobconfounded:
    I understand about being engrossed in your work there, so no pressure :)

Did I say, being Lan Zhan is hard? I think after role-playing him, my respect for his character just went up a whole new level < I admire how he is a guy with so few words (completely opposite to me), but he can still be so very charming to me. I guess he's the type where actions speaks louder than words.

Sometimes, I am really afraid to act as him since I don't want to make it ooc :cry: (Lan Zhan, why are you so godly perfect!!?!? :blobsob: :blobsob: :blobsob: )

20. LoveYou59seconds

Reading List:
    Link
    Girls, am I the only one encountering this problem here at NU?:blobsleepless:

Whenever I'm gonna type word, sometimes it will automatically double type it like "willwill" or sometimes...whenever I delete a word, instead it will delete forward, it will delete backward.....and sometimes the space of the letter will suddenly deleted...and sometimes will weirdly doubled.

I tried other websites where I can type. Hmm am I the only one?:hmm: