Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    No. This is from the audio drama.
    OMGGGG WANGXIAN SINGING TOGETHER IS A DIVINE HYMN!!!!
    :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    Thank you so much! @Lycieratia
    *Kowtows in the mental image of WangXian*

2. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh tooo bad, since I really love the anime version one :blobsad::blobsad::blobsad::blobsad::blobsad: BUT.......
    This duet is indeed DIVINE!!!!!!! *makes me fangirl so badly* :aww::aww::aww::aww: (and no bias speaking here, I love the music... Wish I could download the full music on my end :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:)

3. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup you are absolutely right but real life often restricts us at times no matter how much we organise ourselves to make an effort to learn what we love

Tbh you are doing a great job especially the inner lan zhan is super cute *especially* during Wangxian moments lol and you are right I kinda go through the same thing like been thinking to myself "doesn't this huaisang seems a bit off character or a bit too smug lol or may be a bit too talktative for a shady mcshader who should be observing more or perhaps should more like a weakling (but then I'm like) till now jin guang yao is dead so it should be ok may be he doesn't need to act like a weakling now lol" we're kinda all our self critics here to do a good job at role lol.... Everyone is doing amazing especially xue yang yesterday completely blew me away

Yes lan zhan is so lovable that he has made like all those things that he does (especially raised our husbando standards to the heavens if you ask me) lol
    A breath of fresh air my likes are back lol

setsuna3025 and Sauling like this.
  4. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    These are adorable! :love:
    Thank you so much...... I was kinda too busy today I would have missed out on this masterpiece :aww::aww:

@Sauling @LoveYou59seconds I can't whistle either once I tried to (to coo my nephew) and sounded like I had noodles stuck in my throat lol

Sauling likes this.
  5. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, and I'm already learning Chinese atm, so that cuts down my time to learn other things as well (._.)

You know reading what you said there, actually makes me feel relieved, so thank you, and I'm glad, because I love Lan Zhan so much, I really don't want to make him lose face, seriously, it's hard not to self critic (lol) But I guess, now thinking about it more, I think self doubts is kinda a natural thing, whether, we're doing a good job, or if others is enjoying it, I guess these worries just resonate in everyone of us because we want to do a good job(like you said). I actually really do think that you acting out as Nie Huaisang just makes his character all the more interesting then the whole: "I don't know... I really don't know!" <which he usually says, and his *smug-ness* makes it more interesting for me at least (in this RP) haha.

Let's continue this role-playing then, I'll see if I can cut in to put in a line or two when I have the time. I think that ever since "Xue Yang" made an appearance, things starts to get interesting and serious in there; and those who are still role-playing in there are doing a great job imo.

And yeah, agree!!! I wish I have someone who love me the way Lan Zhan loves Wei Ying, that would be the kind of love I wish for, but too bad, I don't believe someone as godly/perfect like Lan Zhan exists in RL. Weiying is very lucky to have Lan Zhan and I'm happy for Wei Ying to be honest, because after everything they've been through, they truly deserves that kind of happy ending.

Congrats with your likes being back!! :) (Hopefully it won't run out for you there)

P.S: I still got that Wangxian duet song stuck in my head...... *sigh*

Jiang Cheng and Rufi-sidd like this.
  6. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh this is really nice on Lan Sizhui, Jin Ling & Lan Jingyi

[​IMG]

Heroine, LoveManga, Fiorisi and 5 others like this.
  7. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow cool that you are learning chinese that way reading the original raw mo dao zu shi will become even easier (sorry I'm always thinking about gdc lol)

This juniors are super cute

47ce32c2ca35788f09bb4766d43866e9.jpg
    A gift for those who ship zhuiling

fe8c2ec04b775747ec15b9d48b17acf9.jpg
    Poor jingyi (this kid does his best i say he needs to be appreciated more too)

zeromint, Heroine, LoveManga and 9 others like this.
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s a full on translation. Not spoils.
    Are the 3 small or is Fairy bigger than I thought?

LoveManga and Sauling like this.
  9. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I'm learning Chinese at the moment. It's not that hard for me since I have a Chinese background ^^ , I'm just practicing how to recognize the Chinese characters/words. Though the one I'm learning is traditional Chinese, not simplified which MDZS is written in online by the author haha. I did bought the traditional Chinese version of the novel though so I hope one day I can be able to read that:aww::aww:

I already recognized how to read Wei Ying, Lan Zhan, Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji, Wangxian character though and sometimes I have fun typing on my phone when I want to write a sentence about them haha.

魏嬰(Weiying) or 魏無羨 (Wei Wuxian)
    藍湛 (Lan Zhan) or 藍忘機 (Lan Wangji)
    And 忘羨 (Wangxian) and you can see where these two character "忘羨” came from ;)機 x 魏無:aww: (and what I love about that name wangxian is it's not fanmade, but it's legit and canon )

And don't worry about thinking about GDC since I'm the same haha. Tbh, MDZS is what motivated me to learn Chinese on my end. I'm not going to say I am a pro at reading Chinese since I still have a long way to go but hope I'll get there one day. :cookie:

To be honest, when I was reading the novel, I always imagine Fairy to be quite big in size, but I can see it's not like that in the manhua (comic) so I don't know. I find that size to Fairy to be to my imagination when I was reading the novel though.

Nyann and Rufi-sidd like this.
  10. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    Random stuff :blobmelt:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Heroine, LoveManga, Sauling and 8 others like this.
  11. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    I send all my support from here I'm rooting for you.... you will soon be able to read all the chinese novels that you want to read......

I agree I also thought fairy was a big dog when I read about him in novel

Sauling, setsuna3025 and nejvi like this.
  12. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    :notworthy: Thank you :love:

nejvi likes this.
  13. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhhhh wow tat is niceeeee :aww::aww::aww::aww:
    yes ikr damnnn it lan zhan grab wei yin hands like yessss im found u and not goin to let go again hahahahaha. i oso love them alot .
    i wish these can made into acrylic keychains will definitely buy them ahahhah and so cute. don mind sticker oso can stick it on my lagguge :aww::aww::aww::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin:
    cause he is perfect alreadi hahahahah. and he just loves wei ying tats y
    hahahahaha lol LMAO LOL JC :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    wow so true
    ahhh i heard this so damn nice :aww::aww::aww:
    the lyrics oso gd though it didnt realli make sense to me ahhaha :blobpats:
    yup they need love too
    hahahahahaja wei ying jumo and lan zhan rush to catch him HAAHHAHAHAHA LMAO LOL HAHAHAHAHA NICE ONE :aww::aww::aww::aww::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    the one where wangxian is on tbe roof is so damn niceeee omg hahaha love tat one best . :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

LoveManga, Sauling, Rufi-sidd and 2 others like this.
  14. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Fact: Fairy is a husky. (Now you may imagine his size)
    Hmm... I have something on my mind... @Loverofanimeandmanga had posted a really unique and artistic WangXian drawing on my art thread, I am being really frank, I never saw such wangxian art before it's really creative... I guess instead of me she should be the one promoting it. But since she did it on my thread and not here I felt a bit guilty that more mdzs stans deserve to see it.

https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/4597392/
    EVERYONE. PLEASE SEE THIS POST. (And like THAT POST (not mine))
    Jic it's my art thread. It also has contributions by @Rufi-sidd.
    ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

I myself posted a GDC fanart there ...
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/4556236/
    (Once again. Please give responses for the first art to @Loverofanimeandmanga if any thank you!)
    (◕‿◕✿)

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  15. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @LoveYou59seconds My country is France! :blobsmilehappy:

17. Pretty Yunita

Pretty Yunita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Pretty Yunita

Reading List:
    Link
    If it's about the download, me neither. Since too many fans that download the song from the drive file, but you still can hear it right?

setsuna3025, LoveManga and Rufi-sidd like this.
  20. Pretty Yunita

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep it's on Facebook You're Welcome

LoveManga, Sauling and Rufi-sidd like this.