LCD Reincarnation of the Heaven

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by May ying, Jun 3, 2018.

1. May ying

May ying Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, guys. I’m May, the translator of Reincarnation of the Heaven and The Superme Dragon Emperor in Novel Universe. Thank you for reading the novels. I’m glad to take your friendly suggestions. I’ll keep working on it and try my best to improve the quality. I’m looking forward to communicate with you guys about the novels. Hope you can enjoy it.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  2. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try ad campaign like Qidian, making compulsory login, pay money when you just have 12 chapters is not a business model.
    No one will read novels like that

3. Dawngawser

Dawngawser Something something

Reading List:
    Link
    You should link the raws.

4. May ying

May ying Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We will update one chapter everyday. Hope you can enjoy it.

5. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C1: I really don't get why she'd marry him "for honor", but then refuse to see him and allow her family to treat him worse than the servants. Is she stupid? Does she bare some special hatred for him? Or is she just using him as a shield to prevent her family from marrying her off to someone else?

That aside, I hope this series gets better. So far it's been so generic that I almost fell asleep before finishing the first chapter.

C3: Why wouldn't he be directly accused of being a demon or ghost taking possession of an ownerless body? Even if they didn't believe it, these people aren't his friends, and his behavior combined with his confirmed death is more than enough justification for them to take this stance and stick to it. Why would they just immediately discard the ghost card and accept him as having not been dead when it's disadvantageous to them and completely unnecessary?

C4: If he was willing to just openly snatch it, then why did he bother with such a needlessly complex conspiracy against the body's original owner?

Don't you just love how the author doesn't explain how they're not able to sense his cultivation even though they would clearly normally be able to?

Why would Ye Jinyan want to kill him? Winning is enough to get the card for sure. Killing only allows him to get it if the MC had the card on him, which he definitely wouldn't, since if he had, someone would have already stolen it from his corpse before putting him the coffin.

C5: If he doesn't want to be a demon again, then why is he so focused on demonic cultivation? He's definitely encountered non-demonic arts if he reached the absolute peak of power. Heck, he could probably even create supreme techniques for low level cutlivators from scratch if he felt like it. And failing that, he could just modify the Xiao family's cultivation technique into a supreme technique. There's no need for him to cultivate demonic arts at all.

C6: Does this series ever do anything original, or does it just remain the standard xianxia, power fantasy wankfest with an unlikable, excessively arrogant, sociopathic, homicidal maniac MC that only knows how to escalate situations to bloodshed and violence due to an excess of pride and a total lack of brains, tact and humility? Or, at the very minimum, do the antagonists ever gain more than one dimension and a single brain cell to share between them?

6. LuciaZ

LuciaZ Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Trisha

Trisha New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Sophie460

Sophie460 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Asiris

Asiris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. EmEm

EmEm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question:
    Why was MC using demon cultivation and since at least 20 chapters he is using devil cultivation?

11. EmEm

EmEm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... I'm not buying it...