Spoiler Scum Man Whitewashing Manual [Quick Transmigration]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    渣男洗白手册[快穿]
    Statue:
    completed
    Raw
    : http://www.xhxswz.com/go/33537/ Completed Reading this novel, I like it very much. This is very nice world hopping story. Its interesting and promising that hooked me up. I like all plot all arcs. Every arcs are interesting, sweet, heartwarming, family, pamper. Revenge and face slapped is very good. 1V1, Male Protagonist, if you like mc being best husband, best brother and filial son that dote on wife, you will like it. Poor mc, in every world, mc transmigration into scum, slag husband. So he redeemed. My fav characters is grandma from some arc.
    Summary:
    [This day is more]
    Task: Through the world to become a scum male, fancy whitewash.

Wei Mingyan is a liar, but he does not think so.
    Deceived for a lifetime, the fake will become real.

first world: slag slag father does not complete
    a second world: slag male 90 years to complete
    the third world: eight hundred eighteen slag winner completed the
    fourth World: No filial son/Phoenix man completes the
    fifth world: Good teacher completes the
    sixth world: loading the second generation of the rich version of the second
    world: the gods complete the
    eighth world: Xueshou or small milk dog completes the
    ninth World: The bandits emperor completed the
    tenth world: My hobby is to pretend (ghost stories, fear of ghosts). Complete the
    eleventh world: Gunners slag men complete the
    twelfth world: the end of the world to find the way to complete the
    tenth Three worlds: The scum male who came out of the patriarchal family completed the
    fourteenth world: I am a good emperor to complete the
    fifteenth world: bad students complete the
    sixteenth world: the old master of the monasticism completes the
    seventeenth world: comprehension

@fox23
    @Aisha Ann @chekanalia

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  2. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    I like I am big villian novel,
    Need spoiler about this novel

Deleted member 306720 likes this.
  3. Cute Devil

Cute Devil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @fox23 please spoiler or summary each arcs:aww::aww:

Chris2002 likes this.
  4. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it BL or heterosexual novel??

5. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    BG or straight romance

Xi-hime likes this.
  6. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    first world: slag slag father does not complete:

Father of female protagonist walked out on his family when his daughter was very very young. He went to Hong Kong to do business but ended up failing and ending up in jail. Meanwhile, the protagonist and her mother's house burned down and they were forced to sell the house off to mother's brother for money to purchase necessities that were lost in the fire. Protagonist went on to go to a top college, but had to work very hard to pay for her mother's medical bills. At one of her part time jobs (which was working at a bar), she encounter a second generation in the bar's bathroom and he raped her and accused her of drugging him to do so. She was forced to marry him, suffered domestic violence and did not live a good life.

MC has now taken the role of the scum!father. Protagonist is friends with one roommate but the other roommate considered protagonist a thief b/c protagonist is poor and frequently accuses protagonist of trying to steal her boyfriend. Protagonist's friend convinces her to apply for internship at a top business and even though they are freshmen, they get in. Protagonist becomes the assistant to the CEO since CEO's assistant had to take 2 months of leave due to injury (or something like that). CEO treats college girls very well because they remind him of his dead daughter. Protagonist also finds out that his daughter and wife died in a house fire so CEO had fountains placed next to the business dormitory. He visits their graves every week, burning dresses and all sorts of items that they wanted when they were alive. CEO also has stomach issues because he forgets to eat so she has to set timers to remind him to eat else he will land in the hospital again. He also suffers from insomnia because he misses his dead wife and daughter so much. She also finds it interesting that he doesn't live in a villa despite being the richest man in the city. He also has a princess room--aka a room fit for a young girl--that was clearly meant for his dead daughter. When she goes to visit her mom in the hospital, her mom is looking at a newspaper clipping of the same community that the CEO now lives since she had dreamed with her husband of buying such a house when they had money.

Protagonist had to help pick up a friend's shift at the bar and was getting molested by the second generation, but she called the CEO who saved her. At a construction site that CEO was touring, CEO saved the protagonist from a falling steel bar but had to go to the hospital which just so happened to be where protagonist's mother resided. CEO spots what looks like to be his deceased wife and surprise! It's the protagonist's mother. Turns out that when the father returned from his business trip, he came back home to a burned down house and the mother's brother said that mother and daughter died in the fire. Happy reunion, moves mother and daughter into the house which was decorated just as the mother had daydreamed before the fire. He also cooks dinner which were all of his wife's favorites. It's also revealed that the company's name is his nickname for his wife.

Protagonist's evil roommate sends pics of protagonist sitting in a car with MC, implying that protagonist hooked up with a rich old man. Roommate did so because her boyfriend found that roommate hooked up with an old rich man on the side, and with no where else to vent her anger, she blamed it on the poor, connection-less protagonist. MC reveals father-daughter relationship when he gave a talk at that university. He also took roommate to court. Once protagonist finished university, MC handed the company off to her to manage and traveled around the world with his wife, sending pics and gifts to daughter which turned into a small mountain in her room. Protagonist's general secretary turned out to be her friend! roommate (the one that convinced her to apply to MC's business). MC also sent silly weibo posts about how amazing his wife was, but all the pics of his wife were her back of head and generally not clear. He said in an interview that his wife was too beautiful so he couldn't let the world show how beautiful she was, but a passerby took a photo of their travels showing the world just how beautiful and young MC's wife was. Happy ending for all but protagonist's evil roommate who ends up in jail for a few years and regrets not befriending protagonist so she could reap the benefits. (Meanwhile the friendly roommate is helping protagonist eat all the fresh fish her parents sent from Iceland.)

7. grace17

grace17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks you much for spoiler
    Wait for arc 2 and 3

8. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 2: slag male 90 years to complete
    Takes place in 1990s. Original owner was looked down in the village and usually referred to as "hybrid". He was an orphan and only thanks to a kind of grandpa that he did not starve to death. He ran around villages with punks, stealing chicken eggs and the like, but he fell in love with the best girl in the village. She was the prettiest but also well educated and was bound for college, and luckily for him, she loved him back. A couple months before she headed off to college, she got drunk by her cousin (evil female cousin mind you) and was pushed into his bed. This was the 1990s, so when she was discovered in the bed of man before marriage (this was planned out by the original owner), her reputation tanked from a well educated kind girl to slut. She of course had to marry the original owner and the original owner did not allow her to go to college because he felt inferior. She was pregnant but the distress of everything--loosing her dream of going to college despite being a rural girl, being scorned by the village, and finding out how her love forced her into marriage so shamefully--caused her to miscarry.

MC's job is to make gf very happy and to prevent the miscarriage. MC arrived in the morning right before his friends would "discover" the two in bed together, got his girlfriend to hide and prevented her reputation from being ruined. A few days later, he asked for girlfriend's hand in marry, but because he was basically the trash of the village, father in law said no. Well, it wasn't a no but the conditions for marriage were so high for a regular man but less this uneducated punk that lazed around all day doing nothing good. He was to come up with enough money to pay for gf's college tuition, bring gold jewelry, and bags of cash before gf headed off to college in a couple months. MC first caught and sold some fish in the village to get enough money to travel to the city and started a company in the city. He came back by the deadline with everything the in laws asked and more--he drove back a car and was dressed in a suit.

You know the evil cousin I mentioned earlier? So gf's parents died when she was young and her aunt and uncle (her cousin's parents in other words) took her in. They treated her very well, but the cousin felt like they favored gf more than their actual daughter and hated gf. Plus, everyone said that gf should get together with this handsome village boy that the cousin just so happened to have a crush on. When cousin heard that gf was actually interested in the village punk, she was super happy and pushed her into his bed. She wanted to keep gf from going to college and being better than her. When her plans did not come to fruition and MC went to the city, she managed to ensnare the village boy and took her parents' savings with her, saying that that was what her parents owed her. Well, those savings were all for gf's college tuition. Thankfully MC came in and saved the day.

MC gets married to gf, gf goes to college, gf delays her college partway through to give birth to a baby boy but manages to finish her degree afterwards, and MC becomes a huge business tycoon. People think MC to get bored of industries super quickly (but he's just trying to max his profits), so gf who is also the VP keeps everything together as MC continues to expand the company. Oh, and the grandpa that kept the original owner fed through his childhood was basically adopted into MC's family along with the grandpa's children and grandson. The grandson stopped idolizing his dad to idolize MC instead.

9. Aisha Ann

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for spoiler part 2

10. RucielLu

RucielLu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huhuhu. This looks promising even without the romance... I hope someone can translate it. Well, I'm reading the mtl right now.

11. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    That was the spoiler for the entire arc if that's what you mean. There's no real plot in that arc; it's mainly fluff and feel good moments.

12. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    3rd arc is entertainment arc.
    Basically a up and coming actress is in a relationship with the movie emperor. She has a beloved dog who she raised for nearly a decade now and is her entire family (she's an orphan). She is insecure about her relationship with her boyfriend and wants to get married--even a hidden marriage is good enough. Except the movie emperor isn't really serious about the relationship and lied that he likes dog in order to get her to love him. In a really big fight, he throw s the dog out into the streets, and makes the actress break up with him b/c dog> bf in her opinion. Dog gets found by someone else who refuses to return the dog back to actress and tricks her into his house where he raped her and used the pics of the rape to further blackmail her into a relationship/ marriage and more abuse. MC becomes the movie emperor right after the actor threw out the dog. MC finds dog on streets, send it to the vet where people manage to photograph and recognize the actor. So now the dog's owner is considered to be MC on the internet and actress can only visit MC if she wants to see her dog. She goes to a variety show which is one month survival on an island, and MC joins in as well to spend time with actress and repair the relationship. He ultimately saves her when an earthquake caused a tsunami and swept actress off the island. Then they lived happily ever after.

Oh, and when actress gets pregnant, MC announces that he will retire from acting and take up the job his family gives to him. Everyone pities actress, thinking that now she's the real breadwinner except turns out that MC is from a super wealthy family and is now the CEO of the largest entertainment company.

13. Aisha Ann

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to evil cousin?

14. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    She got into the relationship with the handsome village boy as she wanted except things didn't turn out well for her--she basically got the fate the the gf got in the original world where she was poor, miscarried, and lived an unhappy life.

15. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like loyal and pitiful dog. I crying when it was abused by bf and another actor who torture cats and dogs in original timeline.

16. Sweet Food

Sweet Food Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More please, spoiler arc 4

17. RucielLu

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I translate this?? but I can only do MTL. I'm only starting to learn Chinese pinyin (informal) and it'll be good for me to encounter different Chinese characters... And this quick wear seems to be all good and fluffy.

Yandere Devil and Alina Moktan like this.
  18. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, Please translated it.

Yandere Devil likes this.
  19. RucielLu

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

Alina Moktan likes this.