Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rufi-sidd likes this.
  2. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone recently made an amv with this wangxian song but no lyrics unfortunately. Here's the AMV on YouTube if you've missed it:

setsuna3025, LoveManga and Cypress like this.
  3. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah thank you! Much aprappreciated! Don't know if those are the full lyrics though...

setsuna3025 likes this.
  4. Yaoilover-89

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Cypress and Yaoilover-89 like this.
  6. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    You know despite I love Lan Zhan and Wangxian as my precious otp, I don't really particularly mind that Weiying have doubts about Lan Zhan's feelings for him now. So yeah you can say I'm a minor in here, I didn't mind it right now because I understand why he would feel that way, not because Lan Zhan is doing a bad job in showing his feelings(heck he's doing a perfect job at it!!! I want a hubby like him irl!!) but it's because he regard Lan Zhan very highly and he didn't think Lan Zhan interest lies in that area (same sex). I mean the upright Hanguan-Jun, it is hard to believe (but he did, and well that's the beauty of this story IMO)

And you know for Weiying and his experiences it's actually understandable why he didn't think someone so great like Lan Zhan would fall in love with him, of course that's not the case for me because he's very loveable in my eyes and we know Lan Zhan already loves him for a long time now, but from Weiying's perspective and taking his character into consideration it's not ooc for him to feel that way because a huge portion of his life have been slandered by others, where they see him as the bad, bad, ultimate evil... So being constantly receiving this treatment it will somehow left a psychological impact to how he believes that deep down(poor him, he probably doesn't really regard himself that highly anymore...), So in his eyes it's hard for someone like Hanguan-jun to actually love him (if that makes sense).

Well he's not completely dense. He at least know how he feels for Lan Zhan but him being afraid to make that first step to confess his feelings is actually understable for someone being in love because they don't want to risk losing what they have now thinking after the confession the other side doesn't feel the same, well the fear here is realistic IMO.

Anyways in short and to summarize what I'm trying to say here is, I do understand why fans wanted to give Weiying that slap so he can realize how Lan Zhan feels about him, and that he's actually capable of being love in return, but on my end, I don't personally mind how he doesn't know at this stage, because to me, for all said, I like that it gives off these angsty feelings that makes it all the more touching and sweet when LXC reveals to Weiying how Lan Zhan truly feels, and that makes it all the more sweeter when Weiying finally have the courage to confess to Lan Zhan, like the whole atmosphere and feelings the writer did there leading up to "that moment" was done beautifully IMO because I feel so happy for them. And you can really feel how happy Lan Zhan was when Weiying confessed, sure he was shocked and find that hard to believe it was really happening but when Weiying was reassuring his every words of love and confession to Lan Zhan sincerely, you can really feel how happy Lan Zhan was and I really love that. This wouldn't have happened 'fully giving you the feels' if they confess right now , if that makes sense? Sure it would be sweet and we will get this PDA sooner but I don't mind the wait personally because I love the outcome to the events leading to their confession later. Waiting is not bad if it's totally pays off and IMO, this was totally worth the wait.

7. Yaoilover-89

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, oops? :blobpeek: I think we used the same site to download the video... You can always share your link just in case! :blobparty::blobfistbumpR::blobhighfive:

Rufi-sidd likes this.
  8. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Yaoilover-89

Reading List:
    Link
    setsuna3025 and Rufi-sidd like this.
  10. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ruff-sidd @Yaoilover-89
    Thank you both for the 1080p! It's so beautiful :cry:. I'm super bad with technology lol. May I ask how/where you download it and fix the resolution?

setsuna3025 and Rufi-sidd like this.
  11. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    I found it on YouTube

Copied link and pasted here
    https://y2mate.com
    Downloaded the 1080p resolution mp4
    Usually I use clipconverter or emp3r.co but it wasn't giving 720p and 1080p so used y2mate
    I didn't fix anything i swear

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    setsuna3025, Heroine, Fiorisi and 4 others like this.
  12. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! :aww:

setsuna3025, JuuHachi and Rufi-sidd like this.
  13. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    You are welcome lady jiang~

Cypress likes this.
  14. Nona

Nona Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys I've heard the song and it's so beautiful the audio drama team did a really good job
    But i keep seeing online people saying that the audio drama will have the smut chapter recorded is that ture ? I mean due to China and it's rules, is this even possible but they said it was confirmed by the audio drama's staff?? So i keep wondering?

setsuna3025, Sandu and LoveManga like this.
  15. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep the staff in charge of the audio drama confirmed it themselfs the smut will be recorded:blobmelt:. They also said to please keep in mind that the plot is more important lol. I guess since it's just audio is not against the rules(?)

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  16. Nona

Nona Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg yes :blobhighfive::blobnosebleed: i can't wait for it I'm mean the plot is Indeed important but Wang xian's moments are important
    Too :X3::blobamused:

setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  17. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll join you in being the minority on this. I’ve always thought Wei Ying’s reactions understandable considering their interactions past and present and Lan Zhan being totally upright. How could Wei Ying conceive that Lan Zhan would break all rules for him of all people especially since he did not remember a lot of things. Plus Lan Zhan was raised by Lan QiRen who totally dislikes Wei Ying, this Wei Ying knows. Lan Zhan loving HIM! Impossible!

Plus it seems same sex cultivation partners are not common, especially for the Lan clan with over four thousand rules.

18. AngryEggplant

AngryEggplant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 to you both (@Sauling ). I find WWX very believable and sympathetic, given what else we know about him. I don’t blame LXC for being a defensive older bro, but WWX is not a mind reader, nor was he privy to LWJ’s 13 years of pining and devotion. Also, having been into the opposite gender, it’s disconcerting the very first time you experience same-sex attraction, and (as far as myself and other bi/pan people I’ve talked with) there is a lot of doubt and confusion and denial at first because you assume you’ve missed something along the way. Poor WWX just had his bi awakening late and at the expense of LWJ’s heart & patience. Further, and most importantly, WWX has never believed himself worthy of love - when people love him, they get hurt (parents, JFM, JYL, WN, WQ). I believe he views himself as someone undeserving. So when LWJ shows affectionate behavior (in his style), WWX likely doesn’t even recognize it as anything that means anything because why would anyone act like that towards him? I’m not lovable, I’m barely tolerable, so this is all just odd LWJ behavior right? Just my thoughts lol.

19. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link

I was on the fan page of this novel on facebook and saw this on there.
    Not sure if anyone posted this video yet, but they lyrics is funny!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

setsuna3025, Heroine, Fiorisi and 3 others like this.
  20. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link

I just found this one too!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OH LORD!! they lyrics to these two songs are pure gold!!! I can't stop laughing!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: