Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Shiori-san

Shiori-san Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like the webtoon will contain less romance and will focus more on the relationship of Claude and Athanasia. The illustrator tweeted this and it's fine that way I guess since Claude is really an ikemen. But I do hope there will be more romantic relationship development between Athanasia and ML.

Mi shiru and Yuraine like this.
  2. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There will be
    but the true ML is the dad
    it all about him

manvugu, Mi shiru, QueenSara and 12 others like this.
  3. Deuiche

Deuiche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GAHH FOR REAL?
    I'd rather the dad be the ML here. I get funky over the brown-haired/Silver-boy pair. I expected him to be the ML. It's hard to figure out who! Also, how did the romance reach its conclusion? Did Arti rejected him face to face? and the both just suddenly got together? (B-H/S-B)

4. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me too,to be honest there not much romance .This story about the misunderstandings between the dad and daughter .There was a plot going on behind the scenes and in his grief Claude allow himself to be manipulated. The mastermind was obviously the uncle who survived the stab wound and Alfius, the silver hair guy dad. The son betrays his dad because of his love for her.He stepped down as a suitor because his family was the source of her suffering .

5. midwinteroasis

midwinteroasis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Allowed himself to be manipulated how? GAH I WISH I could just read your memories to know EVERYTHING. This is killing me. Can you (or anyone really) give some more info on how the dad actually found her in the end? XD pretty please?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    Mi shiru, Azure_1802, Bella94 and 3 others like this.
  6. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Claude was just too heartbroken by the mom's death that he allowed people to manipulate his memories with black magic. And once his memories was sealed, so does his emotions. So in end, he just ends up as that ruthless and uncaring person, which is easier to be manipulated with evil scheming.

Mi shiru, QueenSara, L0GIC and 10 others like this.
  7. Jojo01

Jojo01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i really want to know how claude meet diana,
    it would be very romantic story
    is it side story about this?
    claude loves diana so much till he plans to act like that for the rest of his life because diana leave him

8. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    It was already stated from the first or second chapter, I think. Diana is a dancer that was brought in to entertain Claude. He fell in love with her when she dances, much like Atty's nanny did.

L0GIC, nielyti, Yuraine and 2 others like this.
  9. Jojo01

Jojo01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah i know
    but i just want their full story, how they meet, how they fall in love with each other

10. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    With Claude's repressed memory and Diana's death, you'd only see bits of things through Atty's dreams :blobReach:

nielyti and Yuraine like this.
  11. midwinteroasis

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh thanks for clarifying XD
    I thought he was the one who manipulated his own memories himself because he wanted to forget?
    Do you know how Claude finds her after she ran away?
    And most importantly, the one thing I want to know and the thing that made me love this story in the first place, does she ever truly love/see him as her father in the end? As opposed to her just wanting to survive and thinking of him as a time bomb? Coz she’s transmigrated right, and we often see her behind thoughts. And while they make me laugh so hard, I do wonder, since Claude clearly came to care for her, does she do the same?

Oh, and in addition to that, does he ever express it in some way? Or is it only via his actions (which I am fine with)

Ozzieozz likes this.
  12. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well in the past when he was feeling guilty about hurting the original princess
    he faced Jeanette he would forget what he felt in his heart (guilt) so I think maybe he was influenced under a spell that the half sister was part of. I just want to clarify Jeanette is like the sister in the novel I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again! where she innocently hurts the host .

QueenSara, L0GIC, MianneChan and 6 others like this.
  13. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [SPOILER="the ending spoilers"
    Yes he erase his memories of the mom
    but later he was unnaturally cold to her I think it because of the curse
    The original princess pet was eaten by Lucas probably and never became a great magician.She was abused and robbed so she had a unlovable gloomy aura and she got framed .Whenever Claude tried to think about his real daughter Jeanette distracted him .Everything was going against her .
    In the second life our MC finds out she was cursed by black magic but miraculously she manage to turn it around (it because she read the book) and had a wonderful debut with her dad . He end up spoiling her like he spoiled Jeanette and in this life Jeanette didn't reveal herself at the debut making it a special day for her and her dad.

but the fake black magician erase his memories when Lucas went to get the fruit of the magic tree.
    He still loved her but couldn't admit it .He thought she cast a spell on him and wanted to kill her so many times . however at the last moment he never could .He was basically a tsundere . He threaten her but if someone else did he would torture him.
    She tel-ported all over the place to escape Claude and became true friends with Jeanette . She also met the third male lead at a school and became known as a fairy . One day she tel ported to see her maid in emerald castle but Claude had a trap waiting for her .It was the kind that hurt him if she left forcibly. she couldn't bear to hurt him and Claude was willing to risk his health to get her back.
    She end up crying and saying sorry she ran away from home.In her heart she knew he would forgive her but she wanted to throw a tantrum since he hurt her so many times.
    Claude was wasting away from missing her and used the magicians to make videos of her so people could help find her.she became famous as a great magician and known as a fairy princess. Everyone realizes this was a family squabble .
    It also revealed earlier he kept her drawings as a kids and preserve it with magic and had tons of magical videos of her-_-
    When the black tower magicians wanted to do study the princess rainbow aurora he blew half the tower .
    she also found out here that Claude imprison them in the dungeon before when she was a kid and cough up blood because they couldn't help her .Claude admitted he loved her even without memories and finally the MC called all the shots in the relationships.
    She finally organize a birthday party for herself and the dad wanted to come instead of mourning for the dead mom.
    He end up trying to protect the MC when her magic overflow...etc
    After that Lucas came back and struck the tree branch at his head he remember everything including the first life!
    So the first life did happened ! The original princess had a tragic life and in the second life his love went to the transmigrated MC!
    So in a way this story is a tragedy ...I wish Jeanette was evil so she could get her face slapped but she is a real white lotus so she gets a happy ending too.
    ][/SPOILER]

14. Katra1212

Katra1212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean the time when Lucas went away to eat the tree (fruit), all of this happened and he only came back towards the end?! Cause he slapped Claude w/a tree branch (left over food?) ... :blobsweat:

Why is lucas scene time so... fleeting. Sob. Sob. I like the dad and all, cause he's handsome and hot but I want some sugar between the MC and Lucas. :blobmelt: Screenshot_20190109_153955.jpg

15. Katra1212

Katra1212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm an art student, and I pay a lot of attention to design. It just came to me after viewing the webtoon Ntimes than I can remember.
    The artist put a lot of focus and details to the costumes. So intricate and diverse. I love the costumes, especially Atty's dresses, they conveyed so many different cultural background. But why I don't get was wearing a cloak(?) like (draping the) jacket on their shoulders. It seems weird, if you imagine wearing this, it does not look good. But of course, the artist pulled it off cool. With all those empty sleeves flapping about. :blobwoah:

Something like this:
    #Ithoughthehasfourarms# :sweating_profusely:
    Screenshot_20190109_154139.jpg Screenshot_20190109_152555.jpg

16. midwinteroasis

Reading List:
    Link
    I...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! Thank you for writing all this down, you have no idea how excited I was to read all this! :giggle:

*After that Lucas came back and struck the tree branch at his head he remember everything including the first life!*

As in Claude got his head smacked in by Lucas wielding a tree branch?:eek: I can’t wait to see that :sneaky: And then he remembers the first life? I know this is an expected question...but then...what happens when he remembers? Any regrets? Emotions? Does he learn about how he was cursed? Or athy was anyway. Does Athy tell him that she knows everything? (I mean technically because of the book she read and all)
    OR
    Do you mean LUCAS regained his memories of being the actual black tower magician?

*when the black tower magicians wanted to study the princess rainbow Aurora he blew half the tower*

As in...’HOW DARE you even suggest it?!’ *destroys tower*:ROFLMAO:

*Claude admitted he loved her even without memories and finally the MC called all the shots in the relationships.*

But he does regain his memories right? I remember someone saying that earlier in the thread

*..I wish Jeanette was evil so she could get her face slapped but she is a real white lotus so she gets a happy ending too. *

What DOES happen to her? I don’t wish an ill fate upon her. I mean..Claude doesn’t go all father-daughter with her right? (Asking coz his memory is back) But my selfish little heart hopes Claude will only love his daughter. God knows she is long overdue for it after her first life.

Oh crap. Just realised just how much I wrote. I do hope you can answer them! I think you can tell I’m crazy about this particular series:oops: I’ve read so many webtoons but this is the first one that had me like ‘I GOT TO KNOW MORE’

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    Mi shiru, L0GIC, Ozzieozz and 6 others like this.
  17. midwinteroasis

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly think it looks awesome though :LOL: I think I’m just used to seeing it and it’s never been weird to me. So I never thought he had four arms ahahaha!

Yes, this artist is awesome. I mean, look at all the different types of toga/greco-roman inspired clothes the artist put on Claude and he looks absolutely divine :oops:

But truly though, one of the reasons I think this webtoon is so beautiful is the artist’s use of white space and storytelling/pacing. It’s not too little that the whole webtoon seems like it’s too empty, nor is it a continuous splash of colour and things seem to pass too quickly. It’s as if I’m watching a beautiful continuously moving scene; it feels like I can almost see the characters moving from panel to panel. It’s smooth, not disjointed.

This combined with the artist’s brand of breathtaking art makes this simply a masterpiece imo

I’ve been reading a lot of webtoons recently and I enjoyed every single one of them. I’m also on edge about how their storylines will turn out (went on a desperate raw and spoiler search lol) But this one stood out to me in particular. Perhaps coz I read them all together at the same time haha

QueenSara, L0GIC, nielyti and 13 others like this.
  18. midwinteroasis

Reading List:
    Link
    @myling

Btw :D you ARE the person who’s been translating surgeon Elise, the daughter or the emperor etc. Right? If so, you’re a lifesaver and even more awesome than I can express!

Oh yeah! I forgot to ask, in terms of the timeline, for the webtoon, will the memory loss for Claude happen soon?

Sheri_Yui_Chan likes this.
  19. midwinteroasis

Reading List:
    Link
    And if anyone can briefly explain the newest raw webtoon, just the part where a piece of the past was shown via Athy’s dream? :cry: MTL made very little sense and i was left confused about what was happening and why. Other than the brother is a massive bastard. Was it indicated anywhere if that was before or after the original princess’ execution?

Nyuu_16 likes this.
  20. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes
    I wanted to pick up this novel too ^^

Shieri likes this.