Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Just found this on Tumblr, which brings out all the feels.
    We all love you A-Yuan. Me gives *hugs to these two*
    Good thing Wei Ying came back (in canon), even if they have to wait 13 years for that to happen :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. This was fun.

"PAPAPA" - Nie MingJue
    "❤" - Nie MingJue
    "X" - Wen Chao
    "★" - adopts everyone else

Yulia Scarlet, Fiorisi, nejvi and 2 others like this.
  3. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just going to leave this here:

4. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!!! WHAT IS THIS @Nie Huaisang and THIS @Mei Li !!!! I claimed my hubby long ago. I take a bit of a break and you run off with a plaything already >.>!!!! LOL

:blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:
    I may now become a murderer this year.......
    :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

I hope everyone had a great holiday and happy 2019!!! You are all super AAAA's by the way because I now have 100+ pages to read here and a RP thread to read. I am not sure if I could really keep up with that, but I might try or add my own fun to it - we will see. :blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk:

5. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    HEHEHEHE!!! @nejvi LADY NIE IS BACK!!! (I kinda was wondering about you in the back of my mind) @chiino ... Lololol @Mei Li is a shady woman... Me don't likey her. I called @Nie Huaisang sexy and she threatened me to turn into a corpse for her experiment...:blobdead:

6. xbeautifulyang

xbeautifulyang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I admit I really am not Jiang Cheng's fan right now, but I seriously can't blame him either. If that happened to my family because of....sorry my love, WWX, I don't think I'd be sane either. The only thing I can't agree with jiang cheng on which he's being super unreasonable is the golden core. Like, all the people you want revenge on are long dead, who actually hurt and killed your clan purposely, he didn't need a golden core anymore, is how I kind of see it, since it seemed he wanted it so badly to take revenge, but WWX did that for Everyone already.
    I really hope with Season 2 of GDC coming out, maybe author sama will post more revealing things, like JC and WWX getting along even better... *wishes with all my hearto*

HanGuangJun is seriously the best of the best! I was really scared though, tbh when I read ch 90. and WN was explaining how WWX and the Wen siblings handled the core...I was scared because, we all know how LWJ went crazy and did everything and anything to feel close to WWX after he died, even branding himself and whatnot. I was scared, he might even try cutting his core to give to WWX now he knew the truth, or just to feel close and understand the pain his most loved one endured all alone, not even knowing if it'll work at all.

BTW!!! HI AGAIN EVERYONE OMG, WE ARE IN THE 90S NOW FOR CHAPTERS HOLY CRAP! HAPPY NEW YEAR! HOPE EVERYONES BEEN GOOD! <3 MUCH LOVE

7. chiino

Reading List:
    Link
    I needed a break for a bit from some things, plus lots was happening with the holidays & family so I couldn't keep up much.

And and and Huaisang is super sexy!! He must be shared with all by the eye, but not the hands (cause he's mine):blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Also wondering.... I haven't read anything in a bit on here, what happened to @Yukkie 's blog? I've only been keeping up with Exiled releases so not sure what went on there?

8. Soulfill

Soulfill Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  9. chiino

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful: :blobsalute: It was nice knowing u @Mei Li :sweating_profusely: @chiino come back for her hubby!!!!!!!! :sweating_profusely:

Note from @Lan Jingyiiii “O SHIT!”

*Cough* I want to point out, I AM Lan Jingyi wife :blob_grin: ! But on GDC Role Play, I’m not :blobsob:

11. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Papapa = LAN JINGYI, LOL :blob_grin:
    ❤ = LAN JINGYI :blobicecreamlove:
    X = Wen Chao :blobowoevil_horns:
    = Mo Xuanyu :blobpats:

12. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow the translation is really satisfying and the pinyin... Hehehe even a weeb like me can learn them and sing lol THANK YOU SO MUCH:aww::aww::aww::aww:
    Lololol some of you girls are cheating too much lol. 1 choice for each!:blobtriumph::blobjoy: (and mxy isn't there lol)
    And yeah! Ikr which hater put "X" on Wei Ying, Little Apple and Wen Qing wtf!:blobthumbsdown: that should be invalid!

13. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh Wow!

Thank you so much for sharing the eng sub version of the new duet of Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian!! :D The TL script is so different that the TL from CRT shared here a few pages back! XD XD But this eng sub youtube version sounds even more romantic!! <3 <3 :D

Also thank you so much for sharing the eng tls for c91-97!! :blobokhand:
    Boy, Lan Wangji has been so stoic throughout the whole story till now that is was a bit of a shock (in a confusingly pleasant way :blobjoy:) for him to act the way he did after getting drunk the third time. I missed seeing the adorable side of drunk Lan WangJi in this third drunk episode. He was just too naughty. And yet again Wei WuXian misunderstands him thinking he didn't like what they did :blobconfounded:. But I guess such misunderstandings are inevitable since both a damn awkward while wording their feelings for each other. Every time I read Wei WuXian misinterpreting Lan WangJi's reactions I feel like screaming "Noooo!!! Don't misunderstand that precious person besides you!!! He's been hopelessly in love with you since forever already!!! He's already trying his hardest and practically pouring out his feelings and heart to you when he reacts to you. Just give him the warmest tightest hug possible and he'll probably ascend to heaven without regret! <-Okay my imagination is running wild here :blobjoy::blobjoy:

14. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    im still out of likesssssss damn it :mad::(
    PAPAPA for wei ying
    "❤" for lan zhan
    "X" for JGY
    "★" for fairy
    lol hu the fk go put the "X" on wei ying and wen qing they need to die :blobhero::blobangery::blobtriumph:

hjahahahhahaha lolol papaya LOLOL LMAO
    :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: thank you :blobReach::aww::cookie:
    :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobconfounded::blobcry::blobcry: A-yuan u little cinamon roll don worry we all love u oso :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobokhand::blobrofl::blobicecreamlove:
    :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

15. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    Errr... *goes to hide @Nie Huaisang in a cave, no one ever found him later, the end, he's mine* :blob_sunglasses:

16. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    "PAPAPA" = Weny Bear~ (。・//ε//・。)
    "❤" = Weny Bear, Wei Wuxian, Xiao XingChen, Lan Wangji
    "★" = Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, A-Qing, Lil' Apple, Bunnies, Fairy, Lan XiChen, Song Lan
    "X" = Wen Chao, JinGuangYao

I posted all available wangxian vid songs & translations over the Audio Drama Section ❀ I got your backs my fam :blob_sunglasses:

17. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Lololol you can f*** and adopt many guys. why are you marrying so many of them? Lol. Shouldn't the f*** and marry options be reversed?

18. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    The symbols confuse me LOL I kept thinking the Papapa one was the F one

I'll just keep it like that cuz its funny :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Fiorisi's harem~ & children~

19. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be great if I had such a harem and just sat there and see them do their thing by themselves:blobpopcorn_cool::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused:
    "Danna samas! Waifu is so happy!!:blobnosebleed:"
    PS: papapa symbol is for the f one, heart is for marriage and x is for kill and star is for adopt

20. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh I see! Lol!! I thought the heart was "Liked Characters"

Waifu certainly happy!! :blobnosebleed: Nosebleeds 24/7 :blobnosebleed:

Yulia Scarlet, chiino and setsuna3025 like this.