Spoiler How to Fall in Love with the Villain [BL]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kittsune, Feb 25, 2018.

1. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know what happen in arc 2. please i need more spoilers. :blobReach:

2. Storymonster

Storymonster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just reached the second arc but I'm confused and MTLing isn't helping. This isn't fast wear, right? Is each arc a different protag?
    The transition made me lost, but it doesn't look like anyone has talked about it in the spoilers. :blobdizzy:

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m pretty sure this is fast wear though?

4. Storymonster

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was fast wear, too. Thus my confusion when that didn't seem to be the case. But I didn't know if it was because they were unrelated short stories with different protagonists or just bad MTL.

5. Mystic Wonders

Mystic Wonders Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It really is three different transmigrations. The first and second MCs have different past life memories. The third MC somehow has a relation to the second MC though :)
    They just have the same system(?). After each arc, the MC feels like being released from 'something' which is probably the system.

6. Storymonster

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks @Mystic Wonders :blob_grin: And that's kinda an interesting take on the whole system thing.

I know a few people said this felt bland, but I liked the first arc. (All I've read so far.) It feels more like a slice of life, perfect for someone looking for a quick, low-drama HE to cleanse the palate after some heavy face-slapping, revenge, or tragedy.

7. Mystic Wonders

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree that it's a nice series.

The first arc was great. At least the love of the main couple wasn't instant considering the orig owner of MC's body bullied the ML.

But I personally liked the second arc more. The MC was funny and adorable in his forgetful ways. And ML was cute always thinking of MC and hilarious when he thought he couldn't be identified by MC. (In MC's defense, the ML forgot he put a mask on that changed his appearance)

8. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please give a summary of arc 2:blobxd:. please:notworthy:

9. Mystic Wonders

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what I remember from the second arc:

This is an interstellar world I think.

MC woke up in a factory(?) that the original body owner(OBO for short) lived in. MC was an engineer in his past life; when he died, the system appeared and asked if he still wanted to live, he agreed and then he woke up in another world. Luckily, MC and OBO had the same interests which was tinkering with stuff. Iirc, OBO was an orphan, when he grew up, he was hired in a mech toy/practice mech making company where OBO showed his talents in making mechs.

MC was interested in making mechs, he studied the books of the OBO and tinkered with the materials in the factory.

In the time MC woke up, ML was already saved by the OBO and brought to the factory. ML was a leader of space pirates (who in the orig timeline would destroy small planets because of boredom) that was schemed against. He was badly injured, his ship crashed, and then he was saved by the OBO.

ML woke up and found MC tinkering and ignoring him. MC didn't notice ML until much later when MC gave ML a food nutrient/serum to drink (which was expired, MC and ML found out too late). ML became ill, MC found medicine but it was also expired, so he had to go out to buy food and medicine.

ML woke up alone and he thought MC intentionally left him, until MC came back with the medicine and made him drink it.

They stayed together for a while, MC at first talked little with ML. After being ignored most of the time, ML unknowingly to himself wanted MC to notice him more (implying he started to like MC).

One day, MC went to work as usual and was given a chance by his boss to study in an academy of mech engineers.
    MC let ML know nonchalantly that he would go to the academy (they weren't close yet).

Luckily, MC then thought of his mission to save the world and thought that if he didn't let ML be bored, he wouldn't destroy small planets. Thus, MC made ML learn with him by reading books. ML successfully became a bit interested and they interacted more, growing closer.

Once the exams were near, MC was excited to let ML know and let them study together. (Implying that he also started to like ML).

But sadly, at the same time, ML's subordinates came and said the current situation of the one who betrayed ML. ML then left thinking that he knew the academy MC was going to so he could just come back later and they would meet.

Thus MC came home and was saddened that ML wasn't there anymore. Thankfully he found the object he was always tinkering with had a note from ML that ML would find him later and they would meet at the academy.

Academy exams had a bit of face-slapping moments.

All students were given a book with rules of the examination process. MC read it all on the journey to the site of examinations.

MC was almost bullied by someone(Let's call him Genius-Wannabe or GW for short cause I can't remember his name) who wanted to cut in line.
    He then recited a specific rule that made GW have his points deducted. (MC has a great memory, but probably has difficulty in face recognition or just quickly forgets about people he doesn't care for).
    GW wants revenge but can't do anything that could deduct his points. Meanwhile, a teacher by the registration table saw MC and became a bit interested (in the finally found something interesting way)

First test is a physical examination, MC's results are the lowest and his results are only passable. He was made fun of by others, but he didn't care.
    GW stood in his way and wanted to humiliate him. MC again recited a rule ahainst standing in the way of others, GW backed off. GW grew angrier.

Second test:
    An exam testing knowledge and intelligence on topics. MC scores perfectly which has never happened before. Another teacher wanted to tell the head teacher but thought that MC would surely pass so the teacher didn't act on his thought.
    GW grows angrier but thinks that MC wouldn't pass the third test, he already made plans.

Third test was an interview. MC was asked normal questions by a teacher, he answered. Teacher then told him he was done, and failed MC. Said in the report that MC was disrespectful(which the head teacher seriously dislikes). Head teacher was able to see the report and didn't bother to look at MC's other results.

Results came out. MC didn't pass. The interested teacher (let's call him Master) then came and asked MC if he wanted to be his disciple. He could have access to labs so MC agreed.

MC was weak physically and had poor spiritual force in the results so Master decided to teach him on speed handling which would make up for his weaknesses.
    Time passes and he successfully becomes great at assembling.

ML then shows up and becomes his roommate. He missed MC when they weren't together and realized his feelings. Funny thing, MC didn't recognize him immediately so he sulked and locked himself in the room. MC took some time and remembered ML. He was happy so he stood by the door and called ML's name. ML then opened the door, they were reunited. ML learned to cook from the chef of the pirates so he could cook for MC. MC was amazed with the food and ate all of it unknowingly without ML eating yet, but ML forgave him...

To be continued :blobtongue:

I may continue later cause I still have university. :blobsalute: Sorry I couldn't spoil it in one go.

Btw, if there are any errors, please correct me. My memory is a bit fuzzy about the time of events and I only mtl'ed so I may have some mistakes. :notlikeblob: :blobsweat_2:

juanexbi, Kaylee, Poor_Hero and 24 others like this.
  10. Mystic Wonders

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's the continuation:

So MC and ML are now roommates.
    The next day, it is revealed that Master is the brother of ML. And Master probably helped ML have another identity to attend the school to be with MC.
    Master slightly makes fun of ML.

MC's talent in assembling is developed even more. He improves with speed handling and even has a clear simulation of assembling going through his mind to improve his mistakes. His spiritual force triggers and spreads more in his brain at one time while he's simulating in his mind about assembling/tinkering with a small object, it calms down after he finishes his mind simulation. (I forgot if this was observed by ML or Master or it wasn't seen by others.)

After getting along more with each other, MC and ML confess and they become a couple. (Forgot about the confession and if they did it together after, sorry).

Sadly, ML had to go back to the pirates for a bit to deal with the traitor. Funny thing is that ML always thinks of MC and doing the deed when he comes back so he hurries to get rid of the traitor. One of his subordinates thinks ML has changed, subordinate thinks ML probably has a lover and ML has started to learn to cook from the chef recently.

Meanwhile, in MC's side of things:

Master made MC join a class of assembling.

Head teacher and his assistant were looking at results of the assembled gadgets of the freshmen(including MC's work). All materials used were of low quality and most results also had a low quality grade. One was a little better than the rest, which was made by GW. Then the last to be examined was MC's work. It shocked the assistant at first because it had a high grade of completion even if the materials used were of low quality. Head teacher checked and was amazed. He said it had to be a genius who made it.

Sadly, no name was indicated and they found the materials were materials of a teacher(Master made MC use materials of Master). Assistant then went to the office to see which teachers recently accepted a personal disciple.

Once assistant left for the office, he came upon GW, he let GW stay with Head teacher because he was worried about leaving Head teacher alone, especially in an excited state because Head teacher was already old.

GW came in and was surprised about the excited Head teacher, Head teacher was mostly a strict teacher and always showed an indifferent face.
    It was also revealed that GW's treatment in his family changed, before he was prestigious, but because of deducted points, he was unable to become the disciple of Head teacher and was only an ordinary student so he became a humiliation in his family who wasted resources. He then hated the MC.

GW asked if anything happened and Head teacher said he found a genius and would make the genius his disciple. GW assumed he was the genius because he practiced well and was confident he did better than others, though he was confused how a gadget only a little better than the average made him a genius, he was happy enough to become a disciple of Head teacher.

GW said he was the one who made it, Head teacher asked his name. Head teacher was disappointed in hearing his name because he remembered GW's name from a result he saw a while ago. He was also disgusted/irritated that GW assumed he was the genius he was talking about.

GW ashamed, quickly fled. Assistant timingly arrived and mentioned Master's and MC's names, saying that MC is probably the genius. GW who was still outside overheard and hated MC even more.

Head teacher also finally found out about another genius student who scored full points on the second test. It was revealed that Head teacher was the one who made the questions based on books he has published and his own knowledge thus making him want to meet this second genius. The teacher of the second test also came to his office and told him about the student and said to Head teacher that he could check the name through their database.

Head teacher then went to find Master to ask if he could meet MC and found out that the two geniuses he wanted to become his disciples were one and the same, MC. Though it was shameful when MC already had a master, he wanted to convince MC to become his disciple.

Master let MC come and act like an obedient student who idolized the Head teacher(even though MC had no idea who Head teacher was.) He made MC appear to be heartbroken to be rejected by his respected teacher making it harder for the Head teacher to ask his request for MC to become his disciple.

But Head teacher still asked MC to be his disciple, MC refused and acted as a loyal disciple to Master. This made Head teacher admire MC even more.

Head teacher then decided to make a public apology(even if he could lose face). He said that he rejected a student who was more than qualified to enter the academy by mistake and he apologizes for it. He said he would not take part in the examinations again. This incident led to the interviewer of MC to be fired because the interviewer was revealed to have accepted bribes from others for a while now (GW wasn't revealed though).

Then, Head teacher continuously tried to convince MC a few more times but then settled on indirectly(at the beginning, cause MC ignored him at first) and directly teaching MC(when MC acknowledged him) his knowledge even though MC is not his disciple.

Head teacher then questions the results of MC's exminations including the spiritual force results because if the results were true, he shouldn't be able to cope with the fast assembly of gadgets without making a lot of mistakes and overworking his body. He re-tests MC and it is found out that MC's spiritual force activates more when he assembles gadgets/mechs, and quickly goes back to normal after assembling. This reminds Head teacher of a story his master told him of an old genius who also had results that differed originally having low results but then became a genius mech designer, the old genius' results were then announced to be an error, but with MC's case and the old genius' case closely related, it would seem that the original results were true. He tells the assistant who also saw the results of MC's re-test to not let it leak out to others(maybe it could endanger MC).

Back to ML:
    ML succeeds in making plans to get rid of the traitor, but ML becomes a wanted person and notoriously known to the public. This lets him worry that the MC doesn't know of his identity as a Space Pirate Leader and thus may make MC hate him. He hurriedly goes back to the academy with a different face(mask) excited to see MC. He waits in the room, but when MC enters, ML is ignored. He is saddened, ML goes to the bathroom and looks at the mirror, he realizes he forgot that he still had the mask on. He takes the mask off and shows himself to MC.

MC becomes happy ML is back. They do the deed(I think? Forgot...) ML tells his identity to MC, MC says he already knows and doesn't care. (He knew it from the beginning because of the system info on background of the world). ML then makes food, MC and ML eat it together.

Afterwards, MC and ML are on a ship to somewhere with the other students. It's an official trip. This is part of ML's plans to capture the traitor. He made it known to the traitor that he was in that ship.

ML tells MC to be careful. Ship is attacked by the traitor and his subordinates. Traitor and subordinates get captured by the Space Police. Traitor makes it known that ML, Space pirate leader, is in that ship so the police go inside and examine all passengers.

MC and ML gets cleared of any suspicions because thry have valid ids (even though ML's was fake, Master gave him a valid fake identity).

GW who heard of the news from the Police schemed to make MC seem like the wanted criminal(ML) who wanted to escape to have him be shot and killed. GW was unsuccessful and becomes captured and detained by the police for intruding/disrupting their investigations.

MC and ML then marry each other in the ship of ML and in the country (I think, unsure). Funny thing is that in their legal marriage certificate in the country, the name of ML is the funny fake name that Master, ML's brother, made. ML even thought that it was no wonder that the people who registered their marriage looked at him weirdly (because he had a weird name, though I don't know the actual meaning). ML was slightly disappointed it wasn't his real name, but as long as he was married to MC he was happy.

MC then felt he was released from something(system), became a known(?) mech engineer, and lived happily with ML.

The End. :blobhug:

That's the second arc.
    Sorry if some of the events were arranged mistakenly, I'm already quite unsure of the real chronological order of events, but that's the gist of the second arc.

I read it through mtl, so corrections are welcome. :blobsweat: Sorry the continuation was a day or two late...:blobsweat_2:

juanexbi, Kaylee, Poor_Hero and 24 others like this.
  11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait! So MC just ignores a stranger that is sitting in his room???

12. Mystic Wonders

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually forgot if he waited in the room or hallway...

Possible scene that I may have forgotten:
    Maybe he waited in the hallway? Then MC went away. ML still in shock for a while. Only recovers when MC is in the room already. He goes inside and goes straight to the bathroom and checks the mirror then the discovery of the mask, etc.

I think this scene would make more sense.... So let's just say it happened this way. We'll have to wait for the translations to confirm.

Honestly forgot the specifics of that scene. :notlikeblob: I just found myself laughing at the idea of MC forgetting ML's face and ML sulking... :blobjoy:

13. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 3 please:aww:

14. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
  15. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ryss likes this.
  16. AimieNam1003

AimieNam1003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. AimieNam1003

Reading List:
    Link
    I think my heart is going to burst out from my CHEST!

ABO 4 ☆
    Sentinel & Guide 4 ☆
    MPEG 5 (☆ω☆)

18. AimieNam1003

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me the title onegai

19. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
  20. daydreamer_

daydreamer_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At what chapters the Arcs begins and ends?
    I prefer to wait so I can binge read them