Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobparty::blobparty::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobwink::blobwink::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobtongue::blobtongue::blobtongue::blobtongue::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: LOLOL U PPL LMAO HAHAHHAHAHH (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

2. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    “(and mxy isn't there lol)” yup! but he’s the only one I won’t to adopt. Everyone else has/gets someone important to them,soooooo? Well he doesn’t so I thought I’ll adopt him.

3. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    me too~ I'm with you on this

4. Nie Huaisang

Nie Huaisang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *wondering why his lady has left him in a cave and told him to stay put* am I in danger? *questions self*

5. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link

this video has covered 2 common ships while others are canonical couples lol it was a fun watch

6. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, I'm surprised no one picked up the part about their 'third bow'. In that MXTX interview that you posted, I have also read it on Tumblr as well, and I was confused about the first question:

I don't really understand why the third bow is before the second since in ch 87, WeiYing said to both Madam Yu and Uncle Jiang when they did the two bow, that he will give them the third bow later, and also in Ch111, Wei Ying also made a comment that they haven't done the last bow to seal off their marriage, so how can the third bow be before the second?? Ch.87 & Ch111 both signify the third bow will happen later... And in Chapter 112, it skips to three months later where they refer to each other as officially married, which I'm just going to take that this their third bow happened in those 3 months time - offpanel.

Maybe the author wasn't serious when she answered that? I don't know, but to me, there's no way the third bow happens before the two bow they did in Ch.87 (and for all said)

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  7. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting now I'm just confused... Wei Ying hasn't even confessed to this point and he greatly respects Lan Zhan he wouldn't have done the 3rd bow without his consent he isn't even sure if LZ feels the same

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  8. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I was confused, especially when I read the translator notes. Maybe the author meant it in a 'tongue in cheek' way when she replied that question. For me though, there is no way the third bow happen before the second since both Ch. 87 and Ch 111 said they haven't done the third bow yet, i.e. not married. So to me, it only makes sense if they did it in those three months (off-panel) since from Ch.111 where Wei Ying said, they have yet to do the third bow, and in Ch.112, where there's a time skip to three months later, where we have confirmation, they did the third bow (married), so putting these information together, the third bow can only happen then (in the three months) off panel.

Anyways, I'm not taking that answer from the author seriously, because it didn't really make sense to me (for all said).

9. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a confession I don’t ship the Zuling ship why l I don’t know. I been wanting to say this for awhile. I know it’s weird considering the ships I have. Maybe I should read some fanfics on them or something? Anyone who ships Zuling pls tell me why so I can take it into consideration.

setsuna3025, Fiorisi, chiino and 3 others like this.
  10. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    I am only all for wangxian..... Don't ship anyone else though I do enjoy the fanart or fancomics and amvs on them tbh

11. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so bad at the ship name in MDZS, since my whole heart is devoted to Wangxian.

Who is the Zuling ship?
    Jin Ling and Lan Sizhui??

13. Yulia Scarlet

Yulia Scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Really Cute & Funny :aww::cookie: I really love it :blobicecreamlove:
    Her Twitter: @daedawdaw

zeromint, Heroine, Gizmo1012 and 8 others like this.
  14. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup and sorry I wrote that wrong it’s ment to be Shizuiling. Edit or zhuiling like @Nyan sempai said.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    setsuna3025, Yulia Scarlet and chiino like this.
  15. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Omggggg :blobnosebleed: it's a fan made blcd! (No the clips aren't from the audio drama.).... Hehehehe ... If this is this hot then what about the official one
    ... *Horny hyena laughter*
    Lolol yeah I too don't ship Zhuiling as much as I ship JingLing lololol it's cute that they bicker so much yet get along and Lan SiZhui x Lan Jingyi. And nope not a crazy shipper like WangXian either. It has to be a threesome lol. I can't imagine any TWO of them. Or friendship is fine by me too.
    I also don't ship XiCheng as much. Lolol cause I ship Lan XiChen with Jin GuangYao. And I ship Jiggy with LXC and NMJ.
    One sidedly, mark my words, ONE SIDEDLY I ship JC with WWX but both are uke tho. I also ship WN with WWX.
    But yes, one sidedly and not WWX side ofc. When I see stuff like this:
    WHYYYYYYY DID I TRY TO GO AHEAD AND READ IT!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: I was crying after reading these very lines (so it's better if you don't). I won't blame the author she just wrote what she wanted to but it's my fault I went ahead to read it.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  16. Mnemosyne

Mnemosyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing that I can't stand is when someone ships WWX or LWJ with someone else, that's my only bottom line in terms of Fod ships. I do have other ships, but I don't ship them as much as WangXian:blobhug:

17. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    That's OK. Strange enough there's a lot of fans ship them though.

I don't really have any opinion on that ship but, those fanarts sure does make that ship appealing lol. Appealing as it is, it's not as appealing as Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen haha.

For me, I personally love seeing Jin Ling around Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi(the three of them) just like in the Hook Case Extra, how Jingyi was so afraid of ghosts, he didn't want to sit in the front seat to watch all that(I find him cute at that time) and then he made a comment about if he faints, Sizhui need to lend him his notes so he can copy this down on his end, and I love how Jin Ling said to Jingyi (so confidently) not to worry because if he faints he will make sure he wakes him up immediately lol. That was amusing, I love seeing their interaction on my end, it's like Jin Ling and Jingyi always argue and Sizhui is there to keep them out of the fight or something. I love seeing Jin Ling being around these two since he really deserves to have more friends around his age where he can go on night hunts with and I'm personally glad to see that Jin Ling (while he may not say it) is much closer to the Gusu Lan young disciples at the end because I do see that they consider each other already as friends. He now have friends to go on night hunts with, which you can see as some kind of development to his character here.

So I don't really ship them (romantically); since I like seeing these three hanging out together as friends, well that's my opinions here.

18. Mnemosyne

Mnemosyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well,I actually started to ship Jin LingxSiZhui and Jian ChengxXiChen only after seeing the fanarts, before I was just doing my thing crazily shipping WangXian :blob_grin:

19. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    THIS!!!!! Same here. I can't stand it and I don't want to interact with those fans who likes to ship Wangxian away from each other with another character. I avoid interacting with them so it won't put me in a bitter mood afterwards. I understand we all have our own ships and preferences but I don't understand their appeal to have Weiying or Lan Zhan pair with another character after how beautifully their story is written in canon.

For me, the other ship I really like is Jiang Cheng x Lan Xichen, but that's only my crack since I want to see LXC getting out of that phase and be happier and I actually think that JC and LXC personality really match each other quite well.

20. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr. Both are mentally unstable after the ending. They complement each other well and deserve each other. *Sigh*... :( No XiCheng in rp still makes me sad T^T ....