Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    She looks guilty as hell here -_-
    but yeah this girl get a happy ending since she becomes best friends with the MC and they write letters
    yes, Claude loves his girl the most and Jeanette dad loves his daughter the most. I think He ends up paying for the curse so she can be free from the rebound from the curse.
    so this is a father daughter story for both girls....
    Jeanette still has a chance with the the male lead since he give up on the MC[​IMG]

Mi shiru, QueenSara, L0GIC and 8 others like this.
  2. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here my favorite
    when Lucas tel ported Mc out to play .He left a fake doll that looks like MC in the palace .He buys whatever she wants by illegally making money by magic .At first she freaks out but ends up enjoying the free food.^^
    [​IMG]

Mi shiru, QueenSara, nielyti and 13 others like this.
  3. midwinteroasis

midwinteroasis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who’s Jeanette’s dad?:confused:

I just learned that you can select specific sentences to quote :ROFLMAO:. So with relation to the above question, who is the ‘he’ you mentioned? And ‘she’ is Jeanette? Sorry I’m asking for clarification coz context ahahaha

Did Claude really hurt Athy during his memory loss? As in physical? Or just feelings hurt badly

I feel I must apologise to you again for the sheer number of questions I just blurted out you in my posts :oops:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    Dragon_Reader likes this.
  4. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When Lucas came back it was her birthday after months traveling
    He had came back from eating the fruit and was in adult form
    The MC asked him to turn back into her age and then she hugged him
    He asked why she got "dirtier" and asked the list of who she met
    so the Mc told him how she think she accidentally absorbed her pet and what happened with Claude
    So he told her he will give her a birthday gift -he tel-ported them to Claude bedroom
    Claude was looking out the window as Lucas sneak behind him when Claude turn around on instinct
    At that moment Lucas took the branch from his space and with the speed of lighting he stabbed the pointy tree twig literally on his head .
    Claude faints and Lucas is like "How did he sense me? I almost stabbed him in the face.-_-"
    (I want someone to draw this lol)
    Mc screams and dosent know whether you are suppose to leave it or pull it out .(In real life you should leave it in cause blood will gushed out...)
    Lucas was like"Be grateful this is rare but I gave it since it your birthday"
    Mc is crying "who asked you to kill my dad? This is why you are not supposed to raised a black haired beast !"(Korean saying)
    Lucas like whatever "that the world tree so he wont die . It works best if you put it on the area that damaged.Stop worrying about other people .It your turn . I'm going to stick it to you too"^^
    Mc(suddenly very polite and formal ) "excuse me sir? are you perhaps saying you will kill me too sir?"
    Lucas "your magic just needs to stabilizes so I will specially use a small one one you"
    POKE
    The Mc is o_o !

manvugu, Shivu1920, Dvenger and 49 others like this.
  5. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jeanette’s dad is the uncle
    he in the picture I just posted .
    Yes Claude hurt our MC very badly emotionally and hurt her a bit physically when he grabbed her to "kill" her

6. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    after getting stabbed in the head Claude faces show a array of emotions as if he been hit by a hammer and his eyes get very emotional so yes he feels anger and pain form the first life. He called out for Atanasia several times even when the MC was there and she thinks it not her he calling :cry: (so finally someone misses the original host ....I felt so moved here)
    But finally the storms passes and he calms down looking at the MC face (he never finds out she not the real daughter. Is this a tragedy in a different way?)
    Then she asked him "dad"
    He like "yes"
    "are you really dad?"
    "yes"

On her first morning as a 15 year old her father came back to her
    It was the best birthday gift in her life

Then there a flashback of Claude torturing a baron for talking shit about MC when she ran away
    Then flashback of Claude hurting the real Atanasia and feeling bad but Jeanette told him to forget whatever makes him feel bad so...sigh
    (If I ever get a guy I don't want a guy like Claude who runs from all his problems)

So I think he did remember parts of the first life...

7. midwinteroasis

Reading List:
    Link
    I must be blind 0.0 did the posted picture not show up? the only pictures I’ve seen you post are the one of Claude’s evil brother, Ezekiel and Claude glaring at her

8. midwinteroasis

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you again for such detailed spoilers! There’s like, a giant smile on my face :LOL:

I WANT TO SEE THIS TOO! I suspect it’ll be a slightly cute-ish style drawing xD
    AHAHA, he poked her? Why? Just to stabilise her magic?? :ROFLMAO:
    Oh :cry: I already feel moved! Can you imagine if this artist draws it out? I think I will actually cry. I really do think, like you said before, that this is really a tragedy in a way, because the first Athanasia dies lonely without ever knowing his love, dies knowing that he wants her dead, dies with his last words in her mind. That is unbelievably sad. There is never any further mention of the original host is there? She just died and that’s it? :(

Is there ever any mention that Claude regretted AFTER executing the original host other than the above? I’m asking because man, those words he threw at her as she begged him were cold. Plus he never reversed the execution order.

Sigh, good intentions can kill sometimes, don’t they? I guess Jennet/Jeanette (which is it?:LOL:) had no idea he had hurt Athanasia when she said it.
    I agree xD but I think Claude’s circumstances didn’t really help either.

By the way, do you know how old she is in the current webtoon? 14 right? For the debut?....if that’s the case....then ALL the drama above is gonna happen soon yes? XD

Although..there’s still the evil brother and Ezekiel’s father to resolve...I hope that doesn’t cause big trouble...will it?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    Polkadoto, QueenSara, soysuva and 7 others like this.
  9. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lucas stuck the world tree into her head too.

I think Claude forgot about the princess in the first life ...but we never know for sure
    Yes the princess is 14 and currently in the raws Lucas is going on his journey for the world tree.
    Yes the uncle and co cause trouble but finally the truth is revealed .
    There a lame happy ending and in extra the MC write letters to Jeanette.

QueenSara, L0GIC, Sintia_S24 and 9 others like this.
  10. Shiori-san

Shiori-san Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers! Our kokoro is happy! Now that you've mentioned all of that, I guess the webtoon is almost at the half of the novel story.

11. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the webtoon ch 43
    it seems to be a flashback to the first life where Claude is in unbearable pain even with Jeanette around
    the servants are saying the emperors is cursed and can no longer rule
    and uncle tells Jeanette to come with him and leave that alone so Claude did get punished in a way but it gets cut off ...

nielyti, Alice-sama and Shieri like this.
  12. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this from the novel? or the webtoon

creizreiz and xxxrencyan like this.
  13. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the webtoon
    the pic I posted earlier is that scene ^^

Sara0jan likes this.
  14. Dnyastar

Dnyastar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been dying to search the raw novels since I couldn't bear the suspense in the manhua T_T Thank you for the spoilers, i love their father and daughter relationship but yeah I wish there'd be more romance part with Lucas

Nyuu_16 likes this.
  15. midwinteroasis

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, so this is after execution?

16. midwinteroasis

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? Right? I can’t wait to see everything @myling has told us being played out

17. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. jina2789

jina2789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

ughhh!!! I so excited for this story!!
    I also reading the raw manga they are updating every 10 days, the current one is chapter 43 which I think The white hair boy send Atty a bird and Claude ask her about it. Well, I don't know if my translation is right. In some sites, they are still in chapter 13, I am still translating the chapter 14.

Thank you for the spoiler.

Kpopfan101 likes this.
  19. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

midnight reader likes this.
  20. Nbl.mrts

Nbl.mrts Well-Known Member