Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Mnemosyne

Mnemosyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly my thoughts (y)
    The first time I saw JC x LXC fanart I thought it was LWJ and I was like "How dare you! :blobdevil: Come fight me!:blobhero:"
    And when I discovered it was LXC I was like "Eh... ah ok whatever... that looks kinsa cute":cookie:

2. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    The sad thing for me is LXC basically got a sad ending which ended up pretty much like his father :( I just hope it won't be like that for the rest of his life. That's why I ship LXC with JC because I see that as a light at the end of the tunnel since I didn't really pay much attention into this ship until I saw fanarts on them, then it started make me think and that's when I started to really ship them. It isn't just for LXC as well but JC since when and if JC and LXC is Canon than JC and Weiying can interact more and be like a family again, well they basically are like a family if LXC and JC becomes Canon.

LXC in the role play makes me sad too :( he seems like he's hiding his sadness behind that smile :cry:

I wanted Xicheng in the RP, but that can't happen now since JC is already taken lol XD

3. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Should I read that I mean by ur reaction I’m not sure :sweating_profusely:

So my top ships r
    Wangxian
    Xicheng
    Ningyi. Yup that what I’m calling WN x LJY now, after seeing someone else call it that.

I’m just gonna go a head and say it. I’m obsessed with Lan Jingyi, anything that has or mentions Lan Jingyi I’m there! I will read it! As a result I ended up shipping him with basically everyone. Note: I’m note saying who the seme and uke r. LJYx JC, LJY x JL and LJY x LSZ, but my main ship with LJY is WEN NING!!!! Yup I’m sorry but it just happened and lol I kinda ship LJY with A-Q!

Also I think the way they bicker is cute too. JL and LJY I mean. 3p I fine with them haha :blobsweat_2: why because their not leaving my Jingyi out, but I prefer the 3 of them as friends!!!

I’m to obsessed with LAN JINGYI !!! I’m sorry to anyone who read what I just wrote.

Edit
    Thanks for the link also the audio they used I know or at lest I think I heard from an anime but I can’t think what one :( pls help.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  4. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    I shipped these two before I even New it was a thing.
    To be honest I’m so obsessed with this ship that I read practically every fanfic of these two. I some what regret shipping JC with LJY! I mean I only ship it a tiny bit, a tiny bit I say, but still. So I was wondering do u read fanfics of these two. Have u read these?
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/16824490/chapters/39493117

https://archiveofourown.org/works/16286690/chapters/38089061
    I think u would really enjoy both of these ones!

5. Shimizu Yuki

Shimizu Yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just:oops::oops: want to make sure!
    Official OST WangXian is sung by drama cd's voice actors of WY&LZ ???:oops::oops::oops:

chiino, Rufi-sidd and Sauling like this.
  6. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, by the VA of Wei Ying and Lan Zhan in the Audio Drama :)
    Though I'm not 100% sure if they are the same VA as the one in the Anime though.

chiino, Shimizu Yuki and Rufi-sidd like this.
  7. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    They aren't.....

8. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, thanks for the link, I haven't read any fanfics on MDZS on my end, only saw fanarts from the other ships aside from Wangxian, which was what got me onboard the JC x LXC pair. I might check those out when I have the time.

You know your regret for shipping JC with LJY can be relatable.... I mean, I feel guilty shipping Xue Yang with Xiao Xingchen.... Because despite I know all the things that happened, I really do think that Xue Yang loves and care for Xiao Xingchen on a personal level, even when it's in a twisted way, I don't know but this ship just really makes me feel guilty for even 'considering' shipping them. Personally, I do believe Xue Yang didn't want Xiao Xingchen to die, and he's actually content with living in that little house with him and A-Qing. To this day, that part where he still holds onto the last candy that Xiao Xingchen gave him (even when his arm was chopped off) was really bitter-sweet. It's a guilty ship of mines. I don't hard-core ship it, I only ship it a teeny tiny bit, so, I do understand why some people would ship them, given if the circumstances are different. I don't really say it out, but since you have been confessing yours, I thought I'll confess mines too (lol). Well, I also love Song Lan x Xiao Xingchen on my end so, yeah.

Heroine, chiino, setsuna3025 and 5 others like this.
  9. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Aren't the same VA as the anime? Or aren't the VA of Wei Ying and Lan Zhan (from the audio drama) who sang it?
    (If it's the former, I kind of guessed it on my end...Since when I was hearing the Audio Drama.....The voices sound different...)

10. Mnemosyne

Mnemosyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thinking about Xue Yang just makes me feel stuffy, sad, a bit guilty and... I can't really put it into words. I ship XXC with SL but sometimes I wonder what if the three of them (XXC, XY, A-Q) could just live together happily as a family? Impossible, I know, what XY did is really unforgivable even though I also know he somehow cared for XXC in his own twisted way.

11. Shimizu Yuki

Shimizu Yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm 100% sure that Anime & Drama CD VA of WY&LZ are not the same!;)

12. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, my feelings and thoughts exactly, like the whole "what if they could just live together happily as a family?" I mean, I always felt that "what if" A-Qing never reveal the truth about Xue Yang to Xiao Xingchen, then perhaps, Xiao Xingchen didn't have to die. I think for anyone who had read the Yi City Arc, can tell that Xue Yang actions is indeed unforgiveable, but there's no denying that he somehow did cared for Xiao Xingchen in his own twisted way, one thing I do know for certain is, he didn't want Xiao Xingchen dead.

Sad, but I thought so. Thanks for confirming though! :)

13. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Same same that's what I meant.....

14. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't. Twisted love is always a sight to behold. Have you listened to the radio drama? Xue Yang's performance is pure brilliance.

15. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh~ A shipping discussion! GDC style can I join? Hahaha! :blobpopcorn:

I don't really mind other people's ships. I even read a fanfic of a oneshot about Jiang Cheng x Wei Wuxian, it felt strange yet it was interesting, it was kind of cute too. And just recently I found the strangest ship so far Lan Qiren x Jiang YanLi...I'm pretty sure the person made it up as a crack, not taken seriously, but still...strange indeed.

At the end of the day, I listen to only MXTX's, Author-Sama's words and that's WangXian being the only official rainbow couple. With everyone else living a single life. Except for Wen Ning he's officially married to me sorry Author-sama.

chiino, setsuna3025 and Yulia Scarlet like this.
  16. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha maybe because I had sadistic side when it comes to my grumpy hubby. Its show how much I Love Him :blobpopcorn_cool:

17. salbireo

salbireo RanWan ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow after I read some fanfic about them, I started shipping ChengXian hohoho. Don't worry my main pair ofc WangXian :blobmelt:
    Please don't kill your auntie with Bichen, my sweetie WangJi
    My hubby.. with.. YanLi.... :blobastonished: Hubby.. you... *passed out* :blobdead:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  18. Yulia Scarlet

Yulia Scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Sandu

Sandu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I regret nothing! Xue Yang's twisted affection for Xiao Xingchen was a big part of what made the Yi City arc compelling. If he had been just purely malicious and somebody who didn't pay attention to XXC as a person, he'd have been much blander and things would have gone very differently after XXC's death. I definitely ship him with Xiao Xingchen.

Absolutely agreed, the audio drama actor for Xue Yang did very impressive work. It's a must-listen for anyone who liked that part of the book.

Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan are a much more likely and obvious ship, but in the novel, although I could see that, I still wasn't particularly interested in it. But after hearing the audio drama I started shipping them more. The voice acting for Song Lan sold me on that character and that ship. He might not have had many lines but he made them work. He conveyed Song Lan's heavy regret about parting with Xiao Xingchen before without having to say it.

The toughest part of the Yi City arc for me was what happened to A-Qing. She was so brave. Xue Yang suffered over Xiao Xingchen's death, but he really deserved to feel that way, so it's not like I felt all that bad for him. But A-Qing's anguish was hard to read about and hard to listen to in the audio drama.

After Xiao Xingchen died, Xue Yang truly lived a pathetic existence...

Yep, I'm convinced too that he cared about him and would have been satisfied living there with Xiao Xingchen and A-Qing. If Song Lan hadn't appeared and/or A-Qing hadn't seen him doing terrible things, maybe one day Xue Yang would still have done something on his own to directly break Xiao XIngchen's illusions, but he would surely have been unhappy about it later.

Xue Yang's done horrible things, but if he had had someone like Xiao Xingchen around when he was younger, he might have lived a better and happier life.