Lisenced Novel search site

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Yue Er, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Yue Er

Yue Er Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like novelupdates is a hub for fan translations, is there a similar site that has a compilation of all the English lisenced and released novels available from all the different companies?

The reason I'm asking of this kind of place exists is because I just found out after doing some searches that at least half of the dead/not updating novels on my reading lists have actually been licensed by some company I don't know and has been published in print and eBook format.

I'm an long-time user of novelupdates so this was a bit of a shock. Because other than fairly well-known titles that I knew were licenced the others I had no idea.

WinByDying likes this.
  2. RR Vocaloid

RR Vocaloid RoyalRoad.com Slepragt

Reading List:
    Link
    A good rule of thumb with LN's being licensed: if it's getting an anime, Yenpress isn't far behind.

trag23 likes this.
  3. Yue Er

Yue Er Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That doesn't really answer my question. Also I don't follow said companies or watch anime.

juniorjawz likes this.
  4. Elite4Harmon

Elite4Harmon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Yue Er

Yue Er Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't that just one of the companies? I'm glad that you're giving meme at least one site but what I'm searching for is more of a comprehensive record or listing that covers multiple companies like Yen Press, Seven Seas, J-Novel Club etc.

6. Kuroihagane

Kuroihagane Investi-gathor

Reading List:
    Link
    I suggest you check on each company's website for now or check thatnovelcorner.com