Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I feel a bit silly, because I’m not able to explain and express what or how I feel on characters like u do.

he still holds onto the last candy that Xiao Xingchen gave him (even when his arm was chopped off)” that is why I’m unable to bring myself to hate his character. XY was a fool who didn’t realise what he had untill he destroyed it. I loved his and A-Q little bickers, honestly all 3 of them were like a family. XY formed a family with out knowing, so when SL came into it he panicked. Being the twisted person he is, didn’t know what he was feeling, and well we all know what happened next. I feel Like X-Y did want to kill XXC, but regretted it after wanting him back. Seeing as he can’t bring him back he goes in search for A-Q. For me I feel he was in rage mode or something, I mean he killed A-Q after killing XXC. :blobsob::blobsob: I don’t know about u, but I was cry and I mean I was crying , so so so ugly :blobsob: the Yi city arc was so sad. So yes I do believe X-Y cared for both A-Q and XXC. I feel like he killed A-Q not because she was lying, but because she was the last of his little family. I think he blames her for breaking their family. Maybe he thought if she kept here mouth shut, and didn’t say anything nothing would of happened. They could of lived the way they were, but since she said something their little family broke. He thought it’s all ur fault and killed her. yup he‘s forever gonna be known as the dumb- ass that didn’t know what he had. Though I admit I like him. I love XXC and A-Q way more, and A-Q way more than XXC

SL plays a special place in my heart # love him.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  2. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess we all have our strong and weak points hahaha. ;)

I don't see that Xue Yang killed Xiao Xingchen, it was Xiao Xingchen who killed himself from the guilt that he committed as well as Song Lan dying in his own hands. However it is not wrong to say that Xue Yang was the caused to Xiao Xingchen's death as well. I still remember that when Xiao Xingchen died, Xue Yang actually frozed for a couple of seconds which that couple of seconds really tells me how he was feeling deep down, and that is, he never wanted Xiao Xingchen dead because even he couldn't control how he have come to accept Xiao Xingchen into his own heart, life. Sure Xue Yang said that "dead is good, dead people will stay quiet"; but to me, that felt like him trying to calm himself that "it all works out for the best this way", but it isn't for the best because I think Xue Yang couldn't go back to his former life without Xiao Xingchen in it, that's why he desperately tried to bring Xiao Xingchen back on his end, hoping to relive those moments where it's just the two of them. In other words, Xiao Xingchen's death hurt him in a long run.

Xue Yang have committed a lot of evil acts but I always felt that if he was treated better and if he have someone who cares for him the same way Xiao Xingchen did back then before all this, then he will have lived a much more different and happier life. Like sure he may still be this kind of Xue Yang with a sharp tongue but his actions will mean well if the circumstances are different IMO.

And when I think about who was the one who placed Xiao Xingchen in that coffin in a peaceful position even when he's dead, and that person being none other than Xue Yang along with how Xue Yang still hold onto that last candy when his arm chopped off, despite I know that his actions are unforgivable, I just can't bring myself to hate Xue Yang, i do like him because he's an interesting character with conflicts. I actually just wish that time will help change him into a better person where he let go of his hatred, but too bad it didn't go well for him ....

Oh I like A Qing as well as Xiao Xingchen, A Qing was really brave to go up against Xue Yang, but her bravery brought to her a tragic end leading to the death of Xiao Xingchen and her own life :(

That whole Yi City arc was sad but I will read it again in a heartbeat because it's one of my favorite arc. Not because of the backstory revealed but also because I love seeing Weiying being like a teacher to those young disciples.:aww:

Oh! How can anyone not love Song Lan? I love him too. I was sad when he died .... :(

zeromint, chiino, setsuna3025 and 6 others like this.
  3. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    I loved the way u described all of this, and agree with u whole heartedly on everything u just said. Yes I also was sad, when Song Lan died and Cried:blobsob:

4. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    perhaps just saying that he killed a-qing in a bid to move on from all this...... killing or getting rid of the last person of this memory and his time with xxc

chiino, Yulia Scarlet and Mnemosyne like this.
  5. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Except this leads us to question that if he wants to really forget about XXC and his time with him, he wouldn't have hold onto that last candy and XXC sword for all those years (to remind him of XXC), he was even angered when Lan Zhan grab hold onto XXC sword and demand that he return this to him (he's actually quite possessive when you think about it); to me, I don't think he wants to forget about the time they spent because if he did, he wouldn't have shown me all this and even go as far as begged Weiying to help him find a way to bring XXC back.

I think what triggered him to kill A-Qing is because, he did blame her deep down for ruining the little family they have, and he cut off her tongue because she was really using a lot rude and hurtful words on him. And he made her blind because all those years he was convinced that she was blind though how she died, we will never know but it could most likely be related to Xue Yang. Anyways, this is how I see it. He could have killed her because like you said, she was the last of the person alive that reminded him of those memories but even if Xue Yang wanted to forget, we know he can't because even in his dying moments, he still very much remember Xiao Xingchen on his end, and those memories still stayed with him to the end. Honestly with all these revelations I don't really see Xue Yang is heartless even when his actions is unforgivable, but I do pity him in that sense (since I never hated him).

6. Sandu

Sandu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the main reason Xue Yang killed A-Qing was as a way of threatening Xiao Xingchen. When he lost his head after XXC's soul shattered, he said this (quote from the Exiled Rebels translation):

It looks like he followed through and did more or less as he said he would, as if he believed that maybe Xiao Xingchen could hear and would give in and return to him if he caused enough harm. He had desperately pushed himself into believing that he would definitely be able to fix XXC's soul, control his corpse and keep him with him.

But when A-Qing was talking to him before he killed her, he really did seem to get angry with her when she talked about how he had no right to call Xiao Xingchen unlean and how he was the only unclean one. Perhaps he only cut her eyes and tongue before he killed her because he was angry. Maybe he hated having the truth out in the open and losing his sort-of-family, or he hated A-Qing's role in that - because things came to this point after she saw what he did and talked to Xiao Xingchen about it - or maybe it was because he was clinging to the idea that he was in control and he would be able to make XXC into his minion and what she said shook him somehow.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  7. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Should I join in? Thank you. I ship Xue Yang x Xiao XingChen rather than Song Lan x Xiao XingChen. (AQ and XXC is out of question cause it will be lolicon so nope) Twisted? Yep! I love twisted shit lol. (And for smth labeled as "twisted" I don't understand why people say "he deserves better"... Drop it. Cause it will never get better.)

88625b8f1f73210a4bca95c61599ee6e.jpg
    ee61b51cddb797e4c2c438c0bc3c8309.jpg 74ff134b8f7171914851c097d0b41298.jpg

zeromint, Heroine, chiino and 6 others like this.
  8. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? Its a pretty interesting perspective to look at if it were Cheng & Wei together hahaha but yeah Wangxian is always 4ever~
    :notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

chiino and setsuna3025 like this.
  9. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg lol, those are really great fanarts, it makes me want to ship them more now. :aww::aww:

P.S. I'm glad I'm not the only one in here who ships Xiao Xingchen and Xue Yang

10. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    This is really good points and observations you have here. I did also noticed that Xue Yang was angry at the things A-Qing said to him especially that part about where she compared Xiao Xingchen and Xue Yang, and yeah, it could be that reason that he killed her.

However, for me, the part where he said he's going to turn Xiao Xingchen into a killing machine etc etc, when he said that to Wei Ying, it's like him denying his 'real reason' why he wanted Xiao Xingchen back, which I'm going to guess is he wants to relive those times they spent together.

I think Xue Yang way of saying things is his way of hiding his own weakness from others, but when one look deeper into that surface, I think he's not going to turn Xiao Xingchen into a minion, killing machine the way Song Lan is. It is tragic when you think about it, but I personally believe that for Xue Yang, if Xiao Xingchen can come back, if Xue Yang can gather up his soul and put them together again, he will just be content with Xiao Xingchen presence with him.

Eitherway, we will never know whether Xue Yang would go through with making Xiao Xingchen into a killing machine or not, but one can believe when evaluating his character. I don't think Xue Yang is heartless, because I do see that Xiao Xingchen is his weakness where, he can't seem to let go of, forget, even when he died.

This is why this ship is appealing to me......

11. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for the discussion interruption but I have a question \(>﹏<)/
    I was scrolling through Pinterest and came across this image.
    Was there a Christmas special in the Audio Drama???

upload_2019-1-11_13-45-41.png

Heroine and Sandu like this.
  12. Soulfill

Soulfill Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes.
    https://m.missevan.com/sound/1135602
    Though the Audio Drama art was probably changed after Christmas.

setsuna3025 and Fiorisi like this.
  13. RiYueLingKong

RiYueLingKong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The audio drama WiFi and Wangji are Lu Zhixing and Wei Chao.
    The donghua WiFi and Wangji are Zhang Jie and Bian Jiang
    Also, the singers of WangXian in the audio drama are Wu En and Yu Xia.

14. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuu!! ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

Is there a translation available for this Christmas special yet? or nah?

3 separate VA's~ I should put this in the directory for future reference :cookie:

15. Soulfill

Soulfill Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't seem to have any translations as far as I know. Maybe we'll get translations in the future.

Rufi-sidd and Fiorisi like this.
  16. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, guess we'll just have to keep our eyes peeled for those translations :3

Yulia Scarlet, Rufi-sidd and Soulfill like this.
  17. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Well.... Here I start fancomic spam...
    17180f872b78aec7cf45828a8a95f9f4.jpg 009436823711a7383fc091f1c3693437.jpg d0da1884cd05e1c46350653638cb4045.jpg dac85637d0b455ba896a50071c93e2ec.jpg 360bd23c2db789fd22a79de0fe152403.jpg 4e56f301d57c460848681f8f9bf5984b.jpg 5edc43457a831124d48be6ff98f8ef85.jpg

18. Shimizu Yuki

Shimizu Yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rufi-sidd and Yulia Scarlet like this.
  19. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m just gonna say it. I know there’s a happy ending to Mo Dao Zu Shi, but I’m for ever gonna be a little heart broken by it.

All the events that have happened.
    Yi city arc
    Shijie death
    Wangji 33 whip lashes.
    Lan Xichen going into seclusion
    Wangji pain I can feel it.
    Jiang Cheng pain i can feel it. I now there’s a lot of haters on him, but I love him!!! Come on how can I not!!!! He’s been through so much. I feel like I uderstand him and his reason for certain things. I guess it’s a Scorpio thing :blobwoah:
    Wei Wuxian yup I feel his pain to.

So what I’m trying to say is, although I will be happy with the end result of Mo Dao Zu Shi. I’m still gonna cry about the past things that happen, and I feel sad when watching AMV of MDZS.

So just a random none related MDZS what zodiac sign r u.
    For me I’m Scorpio and boarder line Sagittarius but manly Scorpio. :blob_grin:

Heroine, chiino, setsuna3025 and 4 others like this.
  20. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw this on Pinterest and I laughed an ugly laugh seeing XiChen's reaction :blobjoy::blobjoy: One moment he thought he'd be an uncle the next he saw his soon to be 'nephew/niece' go splat :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Yet those tragic events are what I'll remember about this novel and the happy bittersweet end that comes with it.

I'm a Sagittarius:blobok:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019