Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. monwie

monwie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    um so, I have been following this forum since months ago but just make an acc recently so hi.
    Anyone knows where to read the full comic strip incense burner? I usually read it in mo dao zu shi blogspot but it says the blogspot has been removed :"""

Mnemosyne, Wen Ning and chiino like this.
  2. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
  3. monwie

monwie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uh why there's this warning box keep popping out whenever I want to reply to other people's post-_- saying my reply most likely spam or blah3.. what?
    Anyway, I want ro say thankyou to @Rufi-sidd (is this how u do it to mention someone?)

Mnemosyne, Wen Ning and Rufi-sidd like this.
  4. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol yes that's how you mention someone no biggie~

Mnemosyne, Wen Ning and Yulia Scarlet like this.
  5. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you verify your email? Please contact our moderator @Tony if you're facing some difficulties.

Wen Ning and Yulia Scarlet like this.
  6. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Wei Ying really is, well his mischievous have always been part of his charm for me haha. I'm actually happy to see those young disciples taking notes/learning from him, it's really nice to see :aww:

You know, it isn't just you, I was wondering the same thing on my end too, maybe that, or he wipe it with a towel before he touch the papers? Eitherway, I really love how Wei Ying helped Lan Zhan mark those papers there <3 <3

Lol, I always knew that Lan Zhan respected Wei Ying, but I don't know why, I just wanted to add that comment in on my end to emphasize that point even more haha. Eitherway, I do agree with your reason, and he didn't silent him because what they're doing now is supposed to be something passionate, using a silence spell on Wei Ying and forbid him to make any noise, will take away that kind of passion, because it does feel like a silent love making session. Eitherway, the fact that Lan Zhan didn't use that spell on Wei Ying despite he asked for it, just makes me love the outcome even more.

Wellllcoommme!!! :aww::aww::aww: Happy to see you join this forum/community!!! :aww::aww::aww:
    Thanks so much for your hard work and translations on these Extra's :blobparty::blobparty::cookie::cookie:
    And thanks for clearing that up about the third bow, now that makes sense :)

Mnemosyne, Wen Ning, Sandu and 3 others like this.
  7. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm... not sure if anyone mentioned it already.
    Chiaki_himura (instagram) tled more chapters (c98-102) of MDZS
    Link to drive folder (has all tled chapters from c79) -> https: // drive.google. com/ drive/ folders/ 1V44qlY0RpU4SI_21BCGPJHH3tS_mv6UJ
    (please just remove all spaces in above page adress, due to insufficient post count I'm not able to link directly.)

8. Yulia Scarlet

Yulia Scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for your translation of extras and explanation :aww::cookie: I would like to know what happened to tiger seal ? Is that still existing and no one get rid of it ? Sorry for my dumb question :blobtired:

Wen Ning likes this.
  9. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm bowing down to you becuz I've been searching for the 101-102 translations amongst the sea of posts here for 2 weeks :blobsob:
    You saved my life! Thank you~

Your answer lies in the directory~ hahaha! But don't worry just click here for the answer :blobpopcorn:

10. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy Birthday SiZhui!!! :blobparty::blob_pompom::blobhighfive:

11. bigbadredpanda

bigbadredpanda Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you all for the warm welcome! :blobhighfive:

I don't think I will translate any more extras as it's such a consuming process... I certainly never expected to fully translate five chapters when I first started :blobsleepless: Furthermore, ExR and others translating the main story are catching up really fast so I think I'll focus more on shorter stuff or side material in the future. But yeah, the Gatecrashing extra is a sweet one, it's also on my list of favourites (domestic Wangxian, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji mentoring Lan Sizhui, exciting night hunt) but it's 3 chapters long, totalling 16k+ characters :blobdead:
    Anyway, if "From night to morning" is to be my last contribution to the translations of MDZS, that's fine by me :blobmelt:

It's not dumb at all, no need to apologise! It's really a very good point because it's just... unresolved.
    In chapter 105, Jin Guangyao says to Lan Xichen that the remnants of Stygian Tiger Seal were damaged beyond use and held no more power. He then evasively says that he is not carrying it when Wei Wuxian asks to see it.
    After the big fight against Nie Mingjue, he and Jin Guangyao are sealed in the coffin and members of the Gusu Lan, Yunmeng Jiang and Qinghe Nie Sects stand guard to protect it. There are rumours that the Tiger Sear was indeed in Jin Guangyao's possession so power-hungry people look covetously at the sealed coffin. And that's it.
    EDIT - Oops, didn't see it got answered before I posted

Mnemosyne, Wen Ning, Sauling and 5 others like this.
  12. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    IT IS HIS BDAY!!! AHH!! HAPPY BDAY SIZHUI!!! :blobparty::blobparty:

Mnemosyne, Wen Ning, chiino and 5 others like this.
  13. Yaoilover-89

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally understand and I am already grateful for all your translations! :aww:
    It's just that I do not know if ExR will do the extras... :notlikeblob:

Wen Ning likes this.
  14. Yulia Scarlet

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you again for explanation I see now :blobicecreamlove::aww: Look like Tiger Seal is still unsolved mystery that author MXTX left to remain :hmm: Hope in the future there will be more explanation of what happened to it :blobpeek:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    Wen Ning and setsuna3025 like this.
  15. Yulia Scarlet

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh sorry I haven't check it yet :sweating_profusely: Thank you very much :blobsmilehappy:

Mnemosyne, Wen Ning and Fiorisi like this.
  16. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    It's all goods~ Thanks to @bigbadredpanda 's answer I finally know which chapter the stygian tiger seal's fate was taken! Which will be added to the Directory for future reference :cookie:

17. bigbadredpanda

bigbadredpanda Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sure ExR will do the extras, the main story ends at chapter 113 and their page states "Novel status: Finished, 119 chapters". Well there are actually 127 chapters in total but since the last extras were more recent, they might not have updated their page since they started the project :blobsmile:

I was a bit disappointed at first that some plot lines were left hanging by the end of the novel but I guess it extends the scope of the cultivation world? There are still unsolved mysteries, things that do not get a neat conclusion and all these feed the rumours that were a major catalyst for the plot.
    Aah, I'm starting to ramble nonsense... :blobunsure:

Mnemosyne, Wen Ning, chiino and 5 others like this.
  18. Yaoilover-89

Reading List:
    Link
    It's because I saw 119 instead of 127 that I thought they were not going to do the extra... but if it's just because the information has not been updated, I am glad! :blob_grin:

Wen Ning and Sauling like this.
  19. Yulia Scarlet

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah ! It will be great the author continues writing for the left unsolved mysteries (like NHS's storyline is mystery though :sweating_profusely:) and need exact conclusion :blobpensive:

Mnemosyne, Wen Ning and setsuna3025 like this.
  20. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    errr sry but im still confused about the final bow thing.:p u said b4 their second time together , so as in aft the events of they jingyi temple?:p pls enlighten me :blobicecreamlove::blobcheeky:
    i would like to think he still hav something up his sleeve cause he is the ultimate mastermind aftall:blobrofl:

Wen Ning and Yulia Scarlet like this.