Spoiler BOSS Level Professional Face [Quick Wear]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Title:
    BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿]
    Raw: http://m.97ks.com/book/143124_1.html
    https://m.9itan.com/book/1213/

Very nice BG quick transmiggration novel with male protagonist. Revenge and face slappingis so satisfying. Mc is top hacker and op, he is like harmless outside, inside he is actualy sly big devil or black belly

Summary: Dagu became a messenger, and every time he wore a miserable cannon fodder. However, the person who made him unhappy last time, the grave grass has grown taller. To deal with scum, he has 10,000 kinds of face-lifting methods! :)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
    nicomcla1995, Bella94, savii and 4 others like this.
  2. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoiler or summary arc
    @fox23

3. 08phamann

08phamann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds similar to FoD. Spoilers anyone?

4. grace17

grace17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please

5. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers?

6. Kai7

Kai7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mtl-ed this, so not sure about the names. The ml is xu zifen. He transmigrates to different worlds and becomes a kind of guardian to the target and makes sure they acheive their happiness. The starting arc is his third world and in previous world the target was his sister and he dedicated his life to make her happy and successful until the end. He was an orphan in his original world and fought to the top. He is kind of slow on romance. In the original world by the time he became successful, he was around fifty and didn't have much of a romantic life.

This is what I got by mtl-ing raws. Not sure if I got everything correct

7. Kai7

Kai7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading arc 1. Will post a spoiler on it later.

Ash_Kira, Anie, Poor_Hero and 2 others like this.
  8. Kai7

Kai7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc-1
    The ml woke up in the body of a 25(or 23 not sure) year old guy. He lost his parents when he was 18 and became an introvert after that. He stopped attending school and started living on his parents inheritance. They left him some money and two expensive shopfronts. He is handsome but didn't take care of his body and looks like a skeletal guy.
    The FL is Joe zixin. She is a-list actress and very popular. This arc starts with her being betrayed by her boyfriend(Lin yan) and his first love. Liu jie(the first love) is a reborn woman. In her original life Joe zixin married Lin yan who is also a actor, quit the entertainment circle and supported him and they lived happily. Liu jie broke up with Lin yan when they were 18. After being reborn she entered fl's company as an artist. She did everything to rekindle Lin yan's
    feelings for her again. Zixin is a popular actress and has been supporting Lin yan and gave him a lot of opportunities to develop, so he feels a bit inferior to her and gets together with Lin yan.
    Zixin's new film is a box office failure and they take advantage of this and starts spreading rumors that zixin is a vicious woman who bullies new comers including Liu jie and she is the other woman who comes between Lin yan and Liu jie. When zixin says that she is Lin yan's girlfriend no one believes her and company takes advantage and cancel the contract and asks her to pay compensation for all the cancelled endorsements. She suffers financial losses have to sell all properties and falls to an all time low with no one to support her.
    Zixin's family is not supportive as well. Her father died when she was young and her mother remarried a man who already has a son. Her mother hates her as she is not born as a son but a daughter. She treats the stepson very well although he doesn't even call her mother. She started working young as a clerk after quitting school and support herself. She finally decides she can't do this anymore and comes to the city and gets scouted at 18 as she is very beautiful. But her family views entertainment circle as dirty and doesn't treat her well even after she buys them house, car, jewelry and other things. When this scandal with Lin yan broke out they doesn't believe her innocence and thinks she is in the wrong and scolds her.
    Wow. It is a long spoiler and I still didn't finish the entire arc-1.

9. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda confused with all the names
    might i suggest just using their initials?

mmem likes this.
  10. Kai7

Kai7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc-1 cont.
    FL's friend bai you(BY) takes her to a bar. She makes her drunk and wants to involve in a scandal with a small model whom she invited for money. She also invites some press. This is when ML enters the world. He goes to the bar, meets BY saying he is the model she invited. BY says FL is a virgin and he can have her first night if he gives her money. Ml says ok and asks her for some privacy and the reporters can come to the room after some time to take photoes. Once BY leaves the room he places some drugs there and escapes with FL from the back door. After leaving he calls the police and says that BY is taking drugs. Here BY gets a call from the model that he arrived and asks where she is. BY gets scared and goes to the room to meet the model and finds that FL is not there. The police catches them there along with the drugs the ML plants there. They get arrested.
    Ml takes FL to his home and takes care of her. He also switches off her phone. BY keeps calling her to ask for bail.
    FL wakes up in the morning and gets scared to be in a strange apartment. Once she finds that she is fully dressed she relaxes a little. Ml introduces himself as her fan and says that he believes in her innocence and he will support her. FL gets emotional thinking that there is still someone who believes in her when even her family doesn't.

11. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoiler
    Need more

12. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In one arc, MC has to deal with a system that takes away the aura of the lead, so he developes technology to counter it. He outhacks the system whenever it tries to hack anything. Eventually, he destroys/nullifies the system. In another arc, he meets a superstar system, and when it unbinds with the host(which kills her because the system was why she was reborn and alive dispite dying, but the host knows this and wants to kill herself because being in prision is too painful for her) and attempts to bind with ML’s wife in that world. MC contains it, and they have a conversation. After determining its safe, ML allows it to bind with his wife. When his wife died of old age, ML offered the ststem to bind with himself, saying that if it binds with him, it doesn’t need to keep on finding hosts. ML gives it a name, and now its with him when he goes to other worlds. ML uses it to scan his suroundings, make notes, keep track of time, ect.

13. Kai7

Kai7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only read until the Idol group arc. I thought the novel was ongoing and was waiting for updates

14. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its still ongoing

15. Kai7

Kai7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter was the last updated one?

16. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  17. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pachia likes this.
  18. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU!!! :blob_pompom:
    I kept on reloading and reloading this page just to get a reply back. And now I do. Now I can finish the arc and not be stuck on a cliffhanger.
    Edit: still waiting for the reply from @Alina Moktan though, since the more the better!

araarq likes this.
  19. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Use this raw sites because it don't have anti theft chapter
    https://m.lewenwx.com/1/1992_1/#all -
    106 chapter Raider are getting out Arc
    Fake transmigration female protagonist golden thigh system. Modern day, mc destroyed system.
    170 chapter Plastic Uncle Arc
    Reborn female protagonist who cheated on original ml for uncle.
    Entertainment industy
    Later system become mc's.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  20. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link