Spoiler Rebirth of Malicious Empress of Military Lineage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Jan 23, 2017.

1. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't remember since it's been a couple of chapters already. You should just read the new chaps because that part of the story is already over and the great liang arc is about to start (。•̀ᴗ-)و ̑̑✧

2. KristaReiss22

KristaReiss22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the old lady, Shen Furen, along with the rest of the Shen Family, Shen Wan, Shen Gui, Shen Yue, and the whore that was the MC's father's concubine in the past life (but not willingly) who was now Shen Wan's new wife, and Chen Rou Qui was sentenced to death because of Shen Yue - the emperor thought that they were conspiring against him since Shen Yue became the concubine of the crown prince of the Qin country. The MC, along with the concubine daughter of Shen Gui, who was exempted because she already married, watched them get executed.

Shen Miao provokes Shen Furen when they were getting sent out of the Ding Capital, and made Shen Furen say some bad words in front of commoners. Shen Xin overhears it and in anger, takes everything that he gave to the Shen family, what was left, at least, causing Shen Furen to 'faint' in anger. The next years went by an they were in hardship. Even Shen Yue was slightly ashamed at the Palace banquet when she saw Shen Miao wearing Palace silk - her father had one, but he offered, ahem, he used it to bootlick a higher official. The MC (Shen Miao) smirks at her bracelet, which was also one of the things Shen Xin gave the Shen family.

Now. this slut, who i dont remember the name was, was Shen Xin's concubine in the past life, but of course, not willingly. This whore acted like a docile lady who was in fact a hoe who already had a child. She became Shen Xin's concubine because Chen Rou Qiu magically produced a handwritten request from Shen Xin's father who was already dead at that time. Shen Xin married her as her concubine, but never had sex, since the hoe told them that she would not do the duties of a concubine because she knows Shen Xin loves Luo Xue Yan (MC's mother). This hoe caused Luo Xue Yan to die of grief. She personally took care of Luo Xue Yan when she was pregnant just after Shen Qiu died.

But in the new life, she became Shen Wan's new legitimate wife. Chen Rou Qiu got angry and demanded divorce. They fought at the court and MC bribed the judge to drag the case further, wasting their money, since Luo Xue Yan's family also didn't want to lose the case. The whore was pregnant that time when they were put to jail, and then her husband (the original one) came and paraded the streets while shouting that he was her husband, and at that time, everyone knew she was Shen Wan's wife, so her name was smeared with dirt. Shen Furen out of anger, kicked the whore and she miscarriaged in the cell.

Basically, it was also satisfying

3. KristaReiss22

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, it's okay.

MC told ML of her wish to have Pei Lang saved, so although ML didn't want to, he personally went to Fu Xiu Yi's underground prison to break him out. Pei Lang was saved and Xie Jing Xing went to Shen Miao that night, who was worried because of the blood on him, which on reality, were just open wounds whose blood he used to aggravate his condition. Basically, he feigned his critical condition:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:. I love them so much. :aww::aww::aww:. Meanwhile, Pei Lang, who had woken up, was informed that ML was to marry MC and I think he went jealous. There was a time when he was in Fu Xiu Yi's, when he learned of MC's engagement to the crown prince, he had thought about getting her to marry him, since it would mean she wouldn't have to marry the crown prince anymore. Pei Lang also knows about ML's true identity, since ML wanted him to know that he had no chance on MC, since Pei Lang thought she was once again forced to marry him. Poor Pei Lang was heartbroken. Also, in the past life, he was the one who wished for MC to be granted a new chance in life. Does any of you remember? When MC went to the temple, with Luo Xue Yan and her maternal family, there was a monk who offered to read her fortune. MC agreed and she was asked to draw two lots. Her cousin, Luo Tan was puzzled as they were only supposed to draw one. It turns out that this monk was the one whom Pei Lang asked for help to help her. Pei Lang also fell in love with her in her past life, but he realized this too late as MC was already dead. :cry::cry::cry:

DAMN YOU, FU XIU YI!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Miki T, taovkool, swordfish and 4 others like this.
  4. CatBunn

CatBunn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The hoe became a concubines willingly. Of course CRQ planted the idea in her head but she schemed to become one because she wanted a life of riches instead of a poor one with her family hence why she abandoned everything. It was WILLINGLY

5. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they mean Shen Xin was unwilling. He really was...

midnight reader likes this.
  6. CatBunn

CatBunn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yeah he loves his wife a lot...as he should

7. KristaReiss22

Reading List:
    Link
    ML once went to MC's room before he left for war. MC was drunk and started acting like her past self, as the empress and treats him like a eunuch. He was irritated, of course, but gives her his cloak which was very expensive. MC then tells him of a woman who had a male harem and tells him that he was much more handsome than his men. She then kisses him and tells him, after she kissed him that he was now her woman. From then on, he couldn't stop thinking about her and even had a pet tiger whom he named Jiao Jiao, MC's nickname.

midnight reader and Miki T like this.
  8. KristaReiss22

Reading List:
    Link
    It is Xie Jing Xing, the son of the Marquis, who is actually the prince of Great Liang, the only blood brother to the emperor

9. KristaReiss22

Reading List:
    Link
    Pei Lang, the advisor to Fu Xiu Yi in the past life realized he had feelings for MC too late for she already died when he realized it, so when he found a monk, I think he tells the monk of his wish to give MC a new chance in life. That monk was the same monk who MC helped and gave her a red bracelet. She gave the bracelet to Xie Jing Xing when he headed off for war. After that, she dies, but even with Pei Lang's wish - or was it after? - her soul couldn't rest in peace because of Mei Furen. She burned everything that belonged to MC fearing that she will be cursed because of MC's hatred - or was that it? or was it the other way around? - She burned everything, but there was one thing she couldn't burn so MC's soul couldn't rest in peace.

What is it? The bracelet, of course. It's in ML, so she couldn't burn it.

Eventually, when Ming Qi was conquered, I think the bracelet was burned, and then I think ML heard there was a sound of a woman - a sigh - from the palace. It was MC's.

This is from the past life.

Shieri, Miki T and Aquaa like this.
  10. KristaReiss22

Reading List:
    Link
    She used the hands of the crown prince and the family of Shen Dong Ling, her cousin to kill the crown prince of Qin country. ML and her kills the princess and they made use of Xie Jing Xing's brothers' corpses which were stowed away in an ice prison. They made it look like the princess and the brothers had an affair.

11. KristaReiss22

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant that Shen Xin was not willing for her to become his concubine

12. LynneSuzuran

LynneSuzuran JP Translator and Author

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious. If Emperor Yong Le was truly in love with his Empress, why did he seem to favor Consort Jing? Why did he not just neglect his harem and favor the Empress, if his intention was to not let any of his concubine get pregnant, too?
    I only read the spoilers here so I might not get it, so can someone please kindly explain it to me?
    Thank you and thanks to everyone here who translated the spoilers! ^^

13. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    The Consort's family is a military one, and he needs them leashed, you know the "balancing the court" in other imperial drama

14. Anonymousbb

Anonymousbb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure it's a method of protecting the Empress and simultaneously luring enemies into a sense of stability/superiority.

The Empress isn't favored and so she isn't targeted by plots from the other concubines and their families, because they perceive no gains from targeting someone already unfavored. Instead they would target Consort Jing.

Additionally, by keeping her so in favor, it sends the message to her family that "he's totally not suspicious of them" and that even if he was, they could probably find out because of how much he likes her. Obviously he is super on guard against Jing and them, so it might let his plans be more of a sucker punch.

Granted these aren't true spoilers, just my speculation.

15. LynneSuzuran

LynneSuzuran JP Translator and Author

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, that trick... It reminded me of "Why Harem Intrigue When You Can Just Raise A Dog Instead", so I guess even if he wasn't willing to let anyone in his harem bear his child as his Empress couldn't, he still had to trick Consort Jing to think that she had his favor, too?
    Since he was so upset when he found out that Consort Jing was pregnant, and he didn't even bat an eye when he heard of Consort Jing's miscarriage.
    That was my speculation after reading your answers... He was in a hard position too, huh? ;__;

16. AsukaU

AsukaU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was one of the stories I actually enjoyed all the way through although sometimes the romance takes a backseat to all the royal intrigue that is happening around them. If anyone knows of any other stories as good as this one, they need to let me in on them. :3

17. paperweightcat

paperweightcat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is from a comment I saw on the translation from zazajunnie, it seems pretty logical
    The comment suggests that the Empress can't get pregnant because of her body
    The emperor loves her and doesn't want a concubine to actually get the upper hand so he doesn't impregnate anyone, instead like Anonymousbb said he uses Consort Jing to cover it up

Anonymousbb likes this.
  18. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember, the emperor actually got poisoned when he was young and it can pass to the child, so he doesn't allow anyone to get pregnant. Also, the empress did get pregnant but miscarried (I believe) and can not have anymore children, so the emperor doesn't allow any concubines to get pregnant as well. He uses Consort Jing to cover his poisoning and to protect the empress.

midnight reader and Anonymousbb like this.
  19. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ChuChi It’s quite late but I want to ask where did you read the full novels of Rebirth of The Malicious Empress? Cause other sites stop at 203? I really want to read the rest of the chapter

20. rdawv

rdawv The Ancient of Lore

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably referring to my summaries (and later, chapter machine translations). Search from page 30 or so onwards, I spoiled until the endings.