LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what I mean. A sect can run itself without any intervention or decision that YY makes (Well, he just a leader in name)
    Sect Leader in my opinion should do more than just what YY do in Myriad God Pavilion. I like the "Visiting Elder" position more than Sect Leader for YY

2. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There have been other stories/situations with sects that had similar positions in a thing like either grand/supreme elder, founder, or old ancestor-someone who has effectively retired from actively participating in the sect's running or day-to-day functioning, but can be called on to settle disputes/defend the sect/make some massive decision like whether to start a war or go to a hidden realm. YY would probably end up as one of those type of characters, if he ends up involved in a sect at all

3. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    So guys, I know we aren’t supposed to have ridiculous theories but... let me give you all the most ridiculous theory we’ve ever had in the history of this book. The novel ends with Yi Yun killing the ancestor god as they race through the multiverse in an intense battle. As he dies, he sword falls down onto the planet below. That planet is earth and bam! We are now into Er Gen’s new novel. That’s right, I’m saying it. Lin Ming is gonna kill Meng Hao. *drops mic and moon walks off a cliff*

4. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    that's a whole lotta "uhhh...what?" Meng Hao from ISSTH? That's the only Meng Hao that I can remember. Anyways um...that seems ...unlikely? To say the least

5. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly. I was really going for the Most Outrageous Theory prize. I’d like to think I win

6. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe for TMW but skimming some chapter comments sections on lmntl I saw some super....f***** up theories in some of them. Some of them not necessarily even super screwed up (think ones that combine all that is wrong and unholy in world), but ones so out there you question the writer's sanity

7. jordanvn

jordanvn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now you’ve got to link me some or at least paste some here lol. I’m curious to see how screwed up they can really be.

8. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The biggest theory is that this is all a dream and YY wakes up from a coma after getting his ass handed to him by the young master from the beginning

9. Cataporozo

Cataporozo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    meh, now everything has a coma theory

10. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    Some of the more tame theories are about Some character being the reincarnation of someone else and then going to go flaunt their sexual abilities with a lover from a past life, or more twistedly of being relatives in a past life and then ending up lovers in the current lifetime. It goes more off the rails from there, but reincarnation/secret identities are a common theme of crackpot theories, as is flaunting of sexual prowess by whoever is the favorite character of that theory maker. If you can stomach the lunacy (and constant bashing on certain characters), the various ATG lmntl chapter comments are flooded with them. Look for ones that have 1k+ comments and chapter title involving the various women of the MC.

To tie it in with TMW-a similar crazy theory could be of YY actually secretly being a clone of LM or something and then he ends up with BYY as a side harem member...and asura road master was his uncle

jordanvn likes this.
  11. rengetsu08

rengetsu08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally lnmtl comments sometimes is kinda psychotic that it become a tragedy for humanity. And most of the theory for next chapters plot are mind boggling, you are left to think how they can come out with that story.

12. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    Lots of alcohol and/or drugs I would wager, or possibly just boredom and "trolling". There was one particular crackpot theory I remember seeing someone/a few people post a lot-of a character being the reincarnation of a love interest's dead brother...why they think that or want it to be the case is beyond me...

13. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually YY is currently in comatose state in a hospital after getting run by truck-kun, with his wife Xintong taking care of him

14. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't that YiYun in hospital cause he try netori his best friend's gf, you remember the early chapter when the 3 of them go hiking and rest into the cave? When YY try to reach his hand into the gf, best friend notice and they have fight until the cave collapse...... And I think at that time LinXintong not appeared yet

15. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    No such thing happens. The girl had no boyfriend, she was the one that wanted to enter the cave and as soon as YY enters it he finds the PC and the cave collapses. It was like, the first 2 paragraphs of the novel. And now I see how that first chapter was not really any good.

16. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember it right, Yi Yun is a corporate slave who got enough and try to be a farmer. He meet the Landlord daughter, Xintong in the countryside and then they decided to tie the relationship before he get into a coma

17. darksaint124

darksaint124 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure YY was a professional Internet troll that weighed 400 pounds and the first time he went out in years he got mowed down by Truck-kun for stalking a JHS girl.

Ophis_Trihexa likes this.
  18. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YY is Jeff Bezos who fell into a coma after his wife asked for a divorce and he remembered that he didn't listen to Kanye West and didn't get prenup

Thecoolblade likes this.
  19. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    No idea about the epilogue. But I hope that YY is actually the reincarnation of PYSG, since the dude did mention in his 7 Kills Pillar that he's awaiting the day he'll devour Heavenly Dao, destroying the cycle of reincarnation, wiping out the evil demons, etc. before dying from fighting against the weaker Ancestor God. It's too embarrassing if he turned out to be irrelevant to the current YY.

20. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    New Chapter
    With this thought in mind, Luo Huo'er walked past a large mirror and took a casual glance at it. She noticed her pretty face in the mirror.

Originally, this training ground did not have a mirror, but as this training ground was only used by her, she decided to take the liberty of placing more than ten Divine Mercury mirrors in it.

These Divine Mercury mirrors were made by smiths. The metal used was extremely expensive, and the mirror created by it could reflect a person's looks perfectly. It was on a completely different level compared to the bronze mirrors used by mortals.

There were more than ten mirrors placed in a specific manner, so that one could stand at a certain spot in the training ground and see one's reflection from all angles.

At that moment, Luo Huo'er was standing at that spot, admiring her reflections.

Luo Huo'er was at the age where she was as pretty as a flower. Due to her body being drenched in sweat, her clothes were now sticking to her body, outlining her body’s perfect lines.

Her slim and slender body was supported by two legs that were sticking close together. As her clothes were wet, one could vaguely see her delicate skin. Those perfect legs were soft and her flesh was springy to the touch.

Her full and firm female twin peaks could be easily seen due to her wet clothes. One could even vaguely see two tiny protruding dots.

Luo Huo'er was like a delicate flower bud that could make one be lost in wild and fanciful thoughts

As Luo Huo'er looked at her own reflection, all her worries quickly receded from her mind.

She said to herself, "So perfect… Excellent martial arts talent, Desolate Heaven technique and alchemy talent. Perfect looks and a perfect body line. Do I have any weaknesses?"

"If I were a guy, I would also fall in love with myself… Speaking of this, it sure is a headache. What would happen if no one is worthy for me? This Tai Ah Divine City gathers all of the elites, yet from the guys here, none of them are any good. Yes… I would rather stay unmarried for life than let these toads luck out..."

As Luo Huo'er spoke to herself, due to her body's heat and excitement, her skin was very red.

She turned her body a few times and admired her perfect body line with a 360° view. At the same moment, the isolation array Dong'er had previously set up for Luo Huo'er to allow her to cultivate in the 'Sacred Fire Infinite Book' had dissipated with time.

Just as the isolation array dissipated and Luo Huo'er's face was still one of narcissism, she suddenly felt that something was amiss.

As she slowly turned her body and noticed that not far from her, there was a youth in linen clothes with a saber on his back. He was standing there stunned, with a surprised and baffled expression on his face. He was looking at her with one eye raised higher than the other!

Luo Huo'er was extremely shocked!

It took her a few seconds before she suddenly covered her chest and screamed, "You… You… How did you come in here!?"

Luo Huo'er was embarrassed and angry. She had already lived in the 69th floor of the central divine tower for two years. This training ground was to be shared amongst the 69th floor residents, but in these two years, it had pretty much been her exclusive training ground. How did a man enter here!?

"Eh..."

Yi Yun looked at the pyramid-shaped key in his hand and raised his hand slightly. He meant...

I entered using the key to open the door.

"You!"

Luo Huo'er's eyes burned with anger. When she recalled the words she said to herself, she felt so embarrassed that she could die. The isolation array was already greatly weakened before she began speaking. With an expert's listening power, it would be very easy to hear everything at such a close distance. Besides, one could also read from one's lips.

"How long have you been here!?" Luo Huo'er asked while clenching her teeth.

"I… just came..." Yi Yun explained hurriedly.

Luo Huo'er looked at the training ground door which Yi Yun had closed, and from his position from the door, Luo Huo'er could estimate that this kid had been here for quite a while!

"I… I'll kill you!"

Luo Huo'er was fuming and immediately unsheathed a sword.

"Uh… Don't be rash!" Yi Yun could feel Luo Huo'er's murderous intent as he retreated. He sure was f**king unlucky. He had just moved into the central divine tower today and already he encountered this type of situation by opening the training ground's door with the key.

"I didn't know that you were training in here. I didn't mean to..."

"You!" Luo Huo'er's face was red with embarrassment. She leaped forward and slashed at Yi Yun with her sword!

This slash was accompanied with wanton blade beams and an overpowering aura. Before the sword could reach him, Yi Yun felt his body's pores contract. It was as if 10,000 swords had already reached his body!

What the heck!

Yi Yun was dumbfounded. This girl's sword attack was too fierce. Even without using the Purple Crystal's vision, he could feel the surging energy coming from the girl's sword. In comparison, Li Hong was nothing!

He definitely was not able to withstand that attack. The girl probably did not measure her strength due to her embarrassment that turned into anger. If he were to be killed or seriously injured by her, causing him to become bedridden for half a month, it would be a grave injustice!

If he could not take on this attack, it would be no different from suicide. He could not avoid it even if he wanted to. Yi Yun's mind was filled with scrolling words of "f**k your mother". How could he be so unlucky!?

In his panic, Yi Yun saw the blade beams engulfing him. The red-clad girl’s pair of little bunnies were bouncing naughtily around as she wielded her sword.

As the girl's clothes were clinging tightly to her body, and because both of her hands were wielding the sword, she was not able to cover her chest. The picture in front of Yi Yun was clearly seen by him. He could even see through the clothes, seeing the red amongst the white soft skin.

Immediately, Yi Yun thought of something and a spell of wrath rose from his heart. Since he could not take the attack head on, he had to outsmart her!

He looked at the girl's bosom, pointed with a finger and shouted, "Beauty, I can see your breasts!"

"Ah!"

Luo Huo'er cried in fright and the sword Qi greatly dissipated.

With the sword Qi blockage released, Yi Yun quickly pulled out his Thousand Army Saber and slashed outwards.

"Cha!"

Luo Huo'er's remaining sword Qi was broken apart by Yi Yun. Yi Yun then quickly used his Minute Subtlety movement technique and rushed out.

He appeared in a blink of an eye in front of the training ground's door and kicked open the door. Thankfully, when Yi Yun entered he had only closed it instead of locking it. If he had done so, the purple tungsten door would definitely give Yi Yun trouble!

The decision to escape was the wisest now. To stay behind while the girl was fuming with rage would be to court death. Girls were not reasonable creatures, even more so for girls burning with rage.

"Peng!"

With the door closed, Yi Yun immediately disappeared.

Luo Huo'er was holding her sword in one hand while her other hand was covering her chest. She stood in the training ground in a daze.

She was furious and embarrassed. She was like a cat whose fur was standing on end after its tail was stepped on.

"Damn that lecherous kid. If I catch you, I'll definitely kill you!"

Luo Huo'er was already extremely angry, but when Yi Yun said his last words, "Beauty, I can see your breasts", it made her so enraged that she gnashed her teeth.

She lowered her head and looked at her chest. The outline of her full breasts was completely brought out due to her wet clothes. There were even parts in the fabric that were vaguely translucent!

This made Luo Huo'er feel like she could die!

First the rascal heard her narcissistic words, then he saw her breasts. She had even previously said that she would rather stay single all her life than let those toads luck out. But at the next moment, she had been completely seen through by a toad!

"That damn toad!" Luo Huo'er's chest heaved up and down. "I'm also dumb. I forgot I can use the fire laws to dry my clothes!"

As everything had happened too quickly, Luo Huo'er did not have the opportunity to think it through. She had forgotten about the fact that she had a wardrobe malfunction because her clothes were now drenched with sweat.

But even if Luo Huo'er's grasp of the fire laws were exquisite, it would still take a few seconds to dry her clothes with a flame. Any faster and her clothes would end up burning instead.

Those few seconds were enough to let that rascal see through everything!

Ophis_Trihexa and free2591 like this.