Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. bigbadredpanda

bigbadredpanda Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, after the showdown in the temple!
    After the big battle, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji elope together. They have their first time in chapter 111. Then Chapter 112 happens after a 3-month time skip and the two of them refer to themselves as a married couple :blobsmilehappy:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    Mnemosyne, Wen Ning, chiino and 5 others like this.
  2. JinseihaBangumi

JinseihaBangumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow I really don't like how LZ ignores Wei's plea to go slower and not hurt him during sex.... sorry... and also his reaction later wtf? He should take care more about his lover esp. after such a long time... !!!! or is it just me? Its in the newest extra I don't know where the link was...

Chelsea-__-, Wen Ning and chiino like this.
  3. Sandu

Sandu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the clarification! (Also, thank you very much for the translated extra chapters.)

Even if she scrapped the partner in crime from the novel I suppose there's still scope for reviving that character in fanworks. It makes sense that Nie Huaisang would operate with the help of a trusted surbordinate, but if they're someone who worked behind the scenes that also means it's not essential to have them shown in the story, so I can see why MXTX would judge them to be extraneous.

Wen Ning, chiino and Yulia Scarlet like this.
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, I don’t think WWX meant it

Wen Ning, chiino, Sandu and 5 others like this.
  5. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Another version of an AMV with the Wangxian music has been updated recently :aww::aww::aww::aww:, shared on Tumblr, just sharing in here to those Wangxian Fans ~

6. bigbadredpanda

bigbadredpanda Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh dear. I was the one who translated that extra, sorry it made you feel uncomfortable. :blobpensive: Was that by chance the first explicit scene of the book you read? Because it follows the characterisation that was built up since they started their 'Everyday' routine. Lan Wangji is the forceful type and Wei Wuxian runs off at the mouth complaining about it but does enjoy it. In the extra, Wei Wuxian initiates their encounter, is proactive and explicitly states that it feels good. Furthermore, Lan Wangji does try to withdraw when he thinks Wei Wuxian is uncomfortable and generally pampers him whenever he can. I personally think it's the most tender explicit scene of the book :blobsmilehappy:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  7. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with this. I personally enjoyed that extra on my end :blobmelt:, and for me, I know Wei Ying didn't dislike it because he made that comment that it feels good when they are 'connected' together, and I know Lan Zhan is someone who really puts what Wei Ying wants above anything else, and he won't do anything that makes him feel uncomfortable. In that scene, I felt like Wei Ying is just saying it, but he really didn't meant it because I think it's been shown that he enjoys Lan Zhan being forceful on him. Well, that's my take on that scene and their other smut together.

Wen Ning, chiino, setsuna3025 and 5 others like this.
  8. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Wei ying has this habit to tease and rile people who are busy doing something lol in this case it's just that lan zhan was doing him lol otherwise running his mouth and spouting out a lot of light hearted nonesense is very Wei ying tbh

9. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, Happy Belated Birthday Sizhui!!! (love you!) :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

Mnemosyne, Wen Ning, chiino and 4 others like this.
  10. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    The troublemaker reaps what he sows lol

Wen Ning, chiino, setsuna3025 and 5 others like this.
  11. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    Throws random Cheng stuff here :sushi_hide:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Heroine, Wen Ning, Fiorisi and 5 others like this.
  12. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobdrool: *Gulps* Oh...um... *blushes*

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    Heroine, Wen Ning, Fiorisi and 2 others like this.
  13. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with all of the replies. Maybe you may think it's just defending lwj on our part we are biased.
    This isn't the first time they are having sex. Their everyday is a everyday routine, nothing new .Lets use reverse thinking, if lwj was being slow on wwx because wwx was tired, what would he feel? Won't he feel as if he's holding back (underestimating him)? Won't that be extremely unusual for him to go slow? I am sure if he moves slow, wwx will be rather anxious as to what's wrong.

What happened before? Wwx provoked him while let just let him rest. (C'mon! Don't tell me wwx DOESN'T KNOW the consequences HE FUCKING WANTS IT). What happened afterward? Did he let him out easily? The bath? Did wwx act as if something bad was done to him? Does he look traumatised or depressed? He looks so fucking normal and himself.
    Well... You shouldn't trust his words so easily. When he says "don't stop" he means don't stop, when he says "Stop" he DEFINITELY MEANS "DONT STOP".
    Well... We are judging their private lives. If you said this to wwx, I think he would be simply enraged and bewildered. Maybe this is not how you want your lover to treat you. But I don't think wwx by any far means thinks he is mistreated. He is just making love with his lover, its as big of an issue as you brushing your teeth...

Wen Ning, Rcyan, Fiorisi and 7 others like this.
  14. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh.... reading all those latest chapters from c91 onwards, I sort of now understand why Lan QiRen is always so irritated at Wei WuXian! I feel the same many times!! :blobjoy: Especially when Wei WuXian entices Lan WangJi by doing mild to severe naughty things! I've fallen so much in love seeing Lan WangJi being the stoic character that he is that it's a little hard to digest him doing naughty things with Wei WuXian in all these latest chapters. I loved reading of all the angsty moments between these two and also the awkwardly cute moments when both of them are unaware and uncertain of each others feelings and the reactions they give in those circumstances. Guess I enjoy the journey of these two reaching that goal of trying to confess to the other much much more than the time when they've already gotten together. And seriously, Wei WuXian is so unruly, like in that extra chapter where he helps Lan WangJi mark the papers but still makes a mess of the marked papers :facepalm:Poor Lan WangJi has to tidy up things behind him every time :notlikeblob:. OOOH Wei WuXian you're adorable but really naughty! :blobsweat: Please don't taint that gem of a person (Lan WangJi) besides you too much! :blobupset:

Mnemosyne, Wen Ning, Fiorisi and 2 others like this.
  15. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    do u hav the link for the newest extra? :blobcheeky:
    ya he does reap wat he sow but com on la. wei will always provoke wanji to do it even harder till he cant get out of bed for a few days but will still try and provoke wanji to doin it again ahhahahahahahhaha. AND HE JUST LOVES DOIN TAT TO LAN ZHAN :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: CAUSE HE LIKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IT SO MUCH ahahahahha when lan zhan doesnt stop and make him feel good hahahahah :blobicecreamlove::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:

16. heatherlkl

heatherlkl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed, Wey Ying loves to taunt Lan Zahn, it's one of the reasons Lan Zahn fell so hard. WWX gives him a hard time everywhere, including the bedroom, it's one of his many endearing qualities. He has good intentions, it's all in fun {...and love & romance} but makes for a kinky love-story. I haven't ever read such a novel, mostly action with some love sprinkled throughout, making me beg for more. Is all of the books by MXTX like this? I need to start reading the others but can't put this one down!

Wen Ning, setsuna3025, chiino and 2 others like this.
  17. heatherlkl

heatherlkl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have any resources for buying any of the books in the US? I would love to even purchase the graphic novel in Chinese just to have at least one of the books in my hands. I have no experience with this type of publications. Will we ever be able to buy English versions of any of the Manhua, Donghua, Audio Drama, Books or merch? I keeping searching to no avail :(

Wen Ning likes this.
  18. heatherlkl

heatherlkl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't you enough for the translations, I'm obsessed with MDZS and am so happy that people are willing to share their work of this beautiful story. I wish I knew the language and was able to help. :)

Wen Ning likes this.
  19. heatherlkl

heatherlkl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How could anyone deny this face?

[​IMG]

I love them and their amazing story, if I was asked to choose a favorite I'm not sure I could <3

I finally made my 5 posts before I could share this sweet boy - woohoo

20. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    On the contrary here, I actually love how Weiying can bring out all these emotions out of Lan Zhan. I mean it's one of the reasons why I love this otp (Wangxian) so much. I mean if Weiying isn't who he is (now) and he's just someone who abides by the rules all the time, this pairing won't be fun to read lol. The rule breaking Lan Zhan that goes against all the rules to protect Weiying and can still love him despite what his uncle says is actually what I love about him on my end. Imo, Weiying don't need to change. He's loveable in my eyes, and him being who he is, is exactly what made Lan Zhan fell in Love with him.

I'm actually bias against Lan Qiren dislike for Weiying lol..... Because I do find his reason illogical. Honestly he's the one who goes with his sect rules but I'm pretty sure he's broken at least one or two on his end when it comes to his attitude on Weiying. Despite saying all that I don't hate him, I just feel sad and annoyed that he have to add an extra rule to his sect telling his sect student's to not talk to Weiying because that imo is downright rude... (I still hope that one day LQR attitude on Weiying will change for the better).

In summary what I'm trying to say here is, on a personal level, Weiying coming into Lan Zhan's life and Lan Zhan falling in love with him is what gives Lan Zhan more depth and more life because it brings another side to him that I've come to really love.