Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Wen Ning, setsuna3025 and chiino like this.
  2. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 92
    WuXian sighed within his heart, Never mind about these further investigations and whatnot… I’m more worried about if being cut-sleeve is contagious through sacrificing one’s body!
    Pffff lol :blobjoy:
    Wei Ying , you just made my day

Mnemosyne, Wen Ning, Rcyan and 6 others like this.
  3. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone make him understand that NO. WHETHER IT IS POSSIBLE OR NOT HE WAS GAY FOR LAN WANGJI FROM THE BEGINNING. Maybe bi ... Or what explanation does he have for his virginity with that hot body of his? He is just super oblivious to it because he took it for granted that he's straight. Now that there is only lwj beside him he could figure out...
    Just see! Whichever woman OR man did he speak of as repeatedly as lan wangji? He be like "Aw... I wanted Lan Zhan to visit YunMeng" "I wanted Lan Zhan to pick Lotus pods" "I wanted Lan Zhan to share my bed "I wanted Lan Zhan to..." and so on... From the audio drama it was clear that he was very interested in Lan Zhan which he didn't know himself cause he was a kid who thought he was straight.
    Its NOW that he is already a adult that he is facing a sexual identity crisis...

Mnemosyne, Cypress, Wen Ning and 7 others like this.
  4. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    I definitely see your viewpoint on this extra, but I do agree with everyone else... Lan Zhan is not purposely hurting Wei Ying and Wei Ying is 100% egging him on. This is their type of everydaying and it really works for them. I can't really see their everydaying being different.

However, this it not for everyone. I see how this might be a bit of a turn off for some. There are some blurry lines in this extra for sure. Their everydaying scenes lack a lot, in traditional intimacy. This might just be the Author's style when it comes to writing such scenes. It could just be the style for these two alone - not sure. I know the first time I read it (cause I read it a few times :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:) it was like, wow, did he just go for it! :blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy:No preparing or anything.........:blobconfused::blobconfused::blobconfused::blobconfused::blobconfused: but there are some key words used like "irresistible force" and "thrill pleasurable beyond words." These words aren't there for no reason, but to help readers see that this is enjoyable for the two of them, especially Wei Ying.

On top of all that; Lan Zhan really takes good care of his lover. He covers his body with a blanket and tells him to rest. He gets a bath ready for him and carries him to the bath. He brings Wei Ying Emperor's Smile while he is bathing. He even wipes his body off afterwards and carries him back to bed. I think Lan Zhan knows full well the effects their everydaying has on Wei Ying's body and he makes sure he is okay afterwards.

I don't know. I think anyone out there could learn a thing or two from Lan Zhan when caring for their loved ones.

zeromint, Wen Ning, Rcyan and 6 others like this.
  5. Faerie the Spiritual Dog

Faerie the Spiritual Dog Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm.... It's been a while since I'm here:blobwoah:

What happened to the roleplay? :hmm: This is becoming like a discussion for GDC:blobsleepless:

Oh well:blobamused: This lewd doggo shall go read "The Earth is online". The pressure of real life just uplifted:blobokhand:

:blobparty::blobparty: I'll go now to my BL short vacay:blobparty::blobparty:

6. LoveYou59seconds

LoveYou59seconds Hanannananannannnannannananananannaannananana

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh shoot! Did I posted my Faerie the dog here:blobsleepless::blobsleepless:

7. Faerie the Spiritual Dog

Reading List:
    Link

OH FOOKKKK! MY FAERIE THE DOG SHOULDNT BE POSTED HERE!!!! :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:

This is supposed to be in the roleplay GDC!!!!!:facepalm::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:

8. Faerie the Spiritual Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    :facepalm::facepalm: Me too. I have blown my cover to @Rufi-sidd I'm also ashamed that I harassed @AngryEggplant . I thought she was you!!! @Nyan sempai :blobjoy:

9. Faerie the Spiritual Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO :facepalm: I felt I just dropped a bomb here:blobfearful:

Wait should I delete my post and put it back to the GDC Roleplay? *feeling ashamed and anxious*:blobfearful::blobfearful:

10. Faerie the Spiritual Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    This is not supposed to be a fanfic:facepalm: This is my roleplay as Faerie:blobfearful:

Wen Ning and nejvi like this.
  11. Faerie the Spiritual Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsob:

By the way, can you send me the links to that roleplay GDC?:blobcry:

Wen Ning likes this.
  12. Faerie the Spiritual Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    But his backstory is so much possibility.. I wanna write his past:facepalm:

But what am I thinking :facepalm:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    Wen Ning likes this.
  13. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha LOL :blobjoy:

Also I’m a little late and think u re found the link, but here it is. https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/bl-grandmaster-of-demonic-cultivation.79490/page-42
    And if u won’t to delete ur post, u can if u want.

14. LoveYou59seconds

LoveYou59seconds Hanannananannannnannannananananannaannananana

Reading List:
    Link
    Rufi-sidd, Wen Ning, Nyann and 2 others like this.
  15. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha you can really make my day :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Rufi-sidd, Wen Ning and Nyann like this.
  16. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    So cuuuteee :blobsob:... I just can't... I REALLY WANNA COME WEI WUXIAN. Ikr lwj resisted his cuteness for so many years... Let both of them be spoiled for a bit...

17. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh! I agree completely that Wei WuXian coming into Lan WangJi's life gave him much more depth. Lan WangJi was the character created for Wei WuXian so it's obvious that his character would get that depth only by Wei WuXian influencing him in various ways.
    I guess i just wanted to say earlier that I enjoyed the awkward yet cute and very adorable and restrained interactions between the two rather than the explicit stuff in the latest chapters. I mist admit that i was personally addicted to this series because of the overall story of the cultivation world and the power struggles within it and also because of these awkward reactions between both characters. If there wasn't anything explicit happening between the two, I personally wouldn't mind it either. And Wei WuXian really entices Lan WangJi a lot of times when they're together and because i'm much more in love with Lan WangJi's stoic character and his awkward reactions to Wei WuXian, I felt a bit uncomfortable reading the explicit developments again, mostly initiated by Wei WuXian. That's why i feel Wei WuXian is really naughty and brings out that naughty side of Lan WangJi out forcefully. That's why Lan QiRen not liking Wei WuXian is sort of natural because Lan WangJi is his pride and joy and he's seeing him change because of Wei WuXian in ways he doesn't feel comfortable with. I somehow felt similarly while reading the latest chapters :p
    I also feel that now that both protagonists have confessed their feelings in the latest chapters that journey of trying to confess is over and so the excitement, anxiety, nervousness and the anticipation of how these two will react to each other is somewhat reduced.

But all that said, i have no problems with the way things are turning out. It is obvious that these explicit moments between two protagonists in love with each other is inevitable. Just some thoughts i felt like putting down.
    -----
    chiaki himura (Instagram) updated the eng tl of c103 Yeyeyeye!!!

Rcyan, Fiorisi, Rufi-sidd and 4 others like this.
  18. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahahha same i wan to read scum villan but cant get away from MDZS AHAHHAHAHAHHA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    oghhhhh so tat was the newest one. lol i saw the link and read it alreadi ahjahhahahha sry to trouble u ahhahahah but thx ahahaha:p:cookie:
    couldnt agree more ahjhahahahahah soooooooooooooooo true ahhahahah :blobhero::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:(y)(y)(y)
    lan zhan is teachin us hw to care for our loved ones like hw he care for wei ying is soooooooooo damn awesome ahhahah.(y)(y)(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and oso maybe teach us smut????????????? AHHASHAHAHAHAHAH LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobpats::blobpats::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil::blobnosebleed::blobpopcorn_cool::blobsmirk:

Rufi-sidd, Wen Ning and Nyann like this.
  19. AngryEggplant

AngryEggplant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries, friend. :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Rufi-sidd and Wen Ning like this.