Spoiler The Novel's Extra

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sami11, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Enou

Enou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder when after this tower of wish arc is over will kim hajin laptop make any update again? Maybe 3years update again? :hmm:

2. jheno13

jheno13 Snub

Reading List:
    Link
    *Novice Consideration: Once only, you can write a Gift worth 10,000 SP free of cost.
    *SP (Story Point): As Kim Hajin’s importance increases in the world, you gain more SP. You can exchange Points with SP.
    From chapter 5...

3. moneng85

moneng85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, i remember reading somewhere in the novel, that Hanjin need to affect the story to gain SP thats why the 3 years hiatus doesnt earn him much while being famous in the tower gain him a lot, because the novel have an arc on the tower while his real life adventure is not descrived within

4. Lamo Lamp

Lamo Lamp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know what seat color the previous boss was?

5. sap00

sap00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    white, the same as boss now. the colours never change, only the person....that is what i think :hmm:

6. ralp.02

ralp.02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The boss of CT has the White Seat. Yasha was the previous boss' apprentice and replaced him after his death.
    The Black Seat was reserved for the 'strongest' member of the CT which was previously Bell and now Hajin occupies it because he was acknowledged for his 'anti-magic'

7. ralp.02

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!
    Anyway, what happened with the 'Kim Chundong' thing? Did Hajin assimilated his emotions?

8. Lamo Lamp

Lamo Lamp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    white seat = boss huh? i see, make sense

About assimilation with chundong I think it reach 7%, iirc there's that scene about Hajin asked boss if she really was the one who killed his parents (chundong) and then she said yes, and Hajin felt sudden anger in his heart, but decided he and chundong are different, and he said he forgive boss

9. mmoon1001

mmoon1001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wew what a chapter.

Our playboy MC managed to trigger more flags with Boss and Jin Sahyuk at the same time.

10. RealSaMu

RealSaMu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Care to elaborate on that threesome?

FriendlyDemon and Cellan like this.
  11. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to know what's MC's final goal in life... Is it to return to his previous life? Or simply to pass all the big events with the goal of merely staying alive? Or maybe he wants to become the strongest earthling? Or the greatest harem maker?

I can't clearly remember and none of Hajin's current action is clearing it up....imo. Or maybe I had just unknowingly skipped so much details while I read how he'd end up with Boss. Sighs.

12. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Afaik, hajin just wants to survive and get to the end, him sticking to the main plotline is necessary, both for sp to self power up and because co-author is cranking up the difficulty level and if supposed MC kim suho fails even once the while world(+hajin) is toast

13. Tiken

Tiken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who knows, maybe after he survives his own novel, in his return he realizes the changes on past events like his work being called a self insert with a protagonist sharing a name with the author.

14. Totocoroco

Totocoroco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary 235-238
    Rachel finally meets with Evandel she is a litle surprise at first and ask if they are from the future,they go to a private room in the Palace and Hajin explains that Evandel is a fairy(not a witch) from the seed he showed her before, she immediately denied it,saying that there is no such thing as fairy from a seed and the only possible explanation is that she is her daughter from the future, apparently she like that explanation better even calling Evandel "my child" sometimes , Hajin says she is not from the future and says something like "then what about the father" before he can realize his mistake Evandel not helping at all says "can i call you father now", after that Rachel just stare silently at both of them while blushing, he explains one more time that she came from the seed and Rachel just nods while blusing, she agrees to take care of her and goes to show her the castle, while Hajin is alone i n the room he sees that Joochul send an e-mail to the truth agency asking about the humanoid monsters Hajin decides to send information that he found something similar and send the location of the Devil instead.

Hajin goes John Wick for a while killing every Djinn responsible for killing his dog......... i mean he just go hunting djinns for fun,killing anyone that may affect the story later, while he is on a stakeout he look at his last skill [Ultimate skill LV2 Perfect understanding of spirit power] 1-Limit break -active, raise all skills to level 11 for 5 minutes, 2-Extreme point- active, raise efficiency and control of spirit power 5 minutes 3-Always on-passive, increases understanding and gradually make spirit power more pure. CD 3 days.
    Hajin receives a call from Yeonha and they talk about the humanoid monsters, he receives information that something is killing Djinns in Pandemonium, he gets a blurry photo and recognizes is one of the middle Bosses a insect with super speed like Chetu for HxH.:hmm:
    (Wow you know what i just realize,Tower of Wish+Card floor=Greed Island arc , Monsters Invasion arc=Chimera Ant arc, Monster Lord=Meruem, Chameleon Troupe=Phantom Troupe, Netero=Joochul? the author must be a fan, there is to much coincidence )

The CT get together in Pandemonium to start one of their major goals, to take control of Pandemonium, apparently the one the create PD is the former CT boss but after he died the Djinns Deacons of Satan took control over it, so now they want to get it back, Jain comes up with the plan after creating a "civil war" with her disquise they move in teams and of course last team is Hajin+Boss (Black and White) Hajin goal is basicaly to shot arrows to scared everyone, while Hajin is waiting in a shotting location he sense something, using his Bullet time he sees the insect guy charging at Boss but before he can do anything he put a blade through her heart, seeing this he immediately use Time regression, he warns her to get her magic power ready and that something is coming, he charges again but this time boss is ready but since he can't kill her he change targets to Hajin instead and ever knowing that he is coming he can"t do a thing and is instantly kill*sigh,Boss get super mad and .....*fight skip, after the cockblock skip Boss is is looking at Hajin's dead body, she manage to cut of the blade arm of the insect guy but he still manage to escape, after looking at Hajin's dead body she starts to cry, but few seconds latter and he call her name she look up and see him reviving she gives him a big hug and vow to never let go:aww:

SStorys;Nayun is still investigating, she get a file with a photo of her brother's corpse and she discovers with her intuition that is not him and that they change his body, she asks Yeonha for help to find the guy that examined his body, but finds out he went missing after the incident, with Yeonha's help she finds his whereabouts and goes to find the truth.Rachel having some time with Evandel Ah-Hae show up for her lessons they talk about Krevon and how more and more calamities are showing but they had luck to find a new recruit that is really good at large scale warfare.At the same time in the tower while Bell and Sahyuk are eating (Sahyuk:"*Achooo... is someone talking about me") she is talking about how she still needs 50K TP for the 7 floor upgrade while Bell discovers something, he used a tracking skill on Hajin but after he died the tracking is gone so he use a item that see the location and status of a target and finds out that Hajin is death, he tell Sahyuk about it and she gets really angry saying something that she is the only one that can kill him so she goes outside to see if he really is death.

Boss finally let go of Hajin, he tells her about his skill and that she died in another timeline, he says he is fine but she treats him as a patient, he tells her that he is going to be ok and that they still got a mission to complete, she says he can stay out of the mission and he should rest while she take care of the rest, and she leaves him alone, while he is resting Sahuyk show up, seeing her he ask if she wants to fight, seeing him alive she ask why he is alive, she think that Bell make a joke with her, but Hajin tell her that he really did die but has a skill that can make him revive, after a brief conversation and a Tsun moment saying that she is the only one that can kill him she is about to leave but Hajin stop her and ask what's her goal and when she doesnt answer he talk about her world she gets angry and ask is he also from the same world but he just says that he knows alot, she attack him demanding answers, but before the fight he get a call from Spartan on the higher floors and he teleport back to the tower.

Note:Little correction apparently when he fought Sahyuk the first time she didnt kill him, make a mistake since it most of the fight was from Sahyuk POV, this is actually the first time he died so he still got one life left.Another Summary on friday

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    Leilacus, Miki T, iel and 11 others like this.
  15. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's adorable.:aww:
    Her name should not be Evandel but Evangel. :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    So in the end, can she call Hajin daddy ? I hope he allows otherwise he's a no better than Chae Joochul.:blobangery:

I don't understand why 1) Hajin bs her by saying she's a fairy and not a witch. 2) she thinks that she's her daughter from the future.

I hope Rachel knows how lucky she is to have a perfect daughter like Evandel, who is also the best wingwoman in the world. Trying to get her mommy and daddy together.

:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

SS Boss is in the lead!
    Rachel is behind in second place.
    Then Yeonha(come on girl you can do it)
    4th is ... Nayun :blobconfused::hmm:

Sahyuk has a long way to go, but she's even more direct and brash than Nayun so who knows.
    Funny thing is the less the heroine is an extrovert the higher she's on the list.

imaginator and moneng85 like this.
  16. sap00

sap00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand why 1) Hajin bs her by saying she's a fairy and not a witch. 2) she thinks that she's her daughter from the future.

1- i think he said it like this for evandel's feelings... you know she is still a cute little child :aww:
    2- rachel had a dream before where she saw a little girl that looks like her and she think she is her future child

17. Volatile

Volatile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one who listen to Kamen Rider Chronos’s theme Justice everytime Hajin uses Clock Needle of Fate? It fits his goal and power so well!

Also, Evandel is so adorable, but she makes me not wanting Hajin to take Boss route...
    Don’t misunderstand, I love Boss route, but I don’t want Evandel feel sad because her daddy didn’t choose her mommy... it’s so hard
    And thank you @Totocoroco you really are the best!!!

18. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) prejudice, most likely. evandel would be easier for people/society to accept if she is known as a fairy and not a witch
    2) something about the circumstances of when she first saw evandel, near the fairy tree fighting that huge butterfly thing iirc; she thought the crazy things happening near the tree led to her seeing the future (i.e. evandel being her child)

sap00 likes this.
  19. Cellan

Cellan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My Sahyuk ship is too strong... Boss is up there too :cool:

moneng85 likes this.
  20. ralp.02

Reading List:
    Link
    The plot is thickening, the end is coming right?
    So...Hajin...I guess he will make a sacrifice using his own SP, Stigma, and his luck bonus. Perhaps he will go back to his own world or perhaps he will actually die, everyone forgets about him save for Kim Chundong who finally gets his body back or they learn the truth about Kim Hajin...haha just wild guesses for tragic ending. I'm hoping it's a tragic one, well it's just my preferrence. Although a happy ending is nice too...